Thor vs Wonder Woman (see stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
A contest of skill, man vs woman.

-better H2H unarmed striker
-better H2H unarmed grappler
-with weapons (adamantium sword for WW, adamantium hammer for Thor)
-better overall fighting skill

Sr J-Bieb
If Wonder Woman were a man with the same powers, she'd win all categories.

However, she's only woman, and woman cannot prevail against man.

Damborgson
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

-Thor
-wonder woman
-Thor
-wonder woman

Omega Vision

WW
WW
Split
WW

JakeTheBank
-Thor
-WW
-Thor
-Eh, probably a split. Diana has more finesse and style, Thor can deal out more raw punishment and take more, which I think is important to the overall aspect of fighting skill. Diana's probably the safer bet, though.

Konton
1. Wondy
2. Wondy
3. Probably Wonder Woman, but I can kind of see how Thor is getting votes. Mjolnir and all. But we've just seen Diana pick up weapons we've never seen her use before and still wreck everybody... many times. She's got way more weapons training overall. Even if we just count standard equipment, she doesn't quite have the luxury of being able to mentally command her shit when she screws up, which is never. It reckon it's a LOT harder to manipulate the lasso as fast as she does than it is to throw a hammer and then tell it where to go and when to come back. Diana does that with her tiara, but she doesn't mentally call out to hit; it's shape and her skill direct the flight path.

4. Diana

Thor needs his extra powers to beat her.

bbrem123
well u can tell who favors dc more

Konton
All the people with marvel character signatures?

edit: idk if I agree with Thor being able to take more damage.

JakeTheBank
You think Diana has better durability than Thor? Or they're equal?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by bbrem123
well u can tell who favors dc more
Konton doesn't favor DC, he favors female characters. stick out tongue

Konton
Lol. I just tend to be more familiar with them.

ares834
WW
WW
Thor
WW

Q99
Wonder Woman's a weapons expert to be sure, especially with her lasso, but Thor's focused on Mjolnir to an even greater extent IMO.

D_Dude1210
I'm surprised no one has argued that swords are better than hammers as weapons. wink

Spire
WW.

joesha28
Thor
WW
Thor
Thor

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Konton doesn't favor DC, he favors female characters. stick out tongue

hahaha...ahhh it all makes sense now

celeyhyga17

WW
Thor
Thor
WW

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
WW
Thor
Thor
WW
This.
On striking I'd actually put them at about equal but Thor can strike with more force. Also Thor is better with weapons IMO and at his strength all weapons regardless of weight and handling will handle the same for the most part excluding reach because even with Mjolnir being a warhammer someone of thor's strength can wave it around like a sword as the momentum in the head of the hammer is almost negligible to his strength so IMO any weapon he picks up in a straight hand to hand weapons fight will be with just as much skill as Mjolnir barring spears and range weapons but I'm sure daddy Odin has given him stabbing lessons with his spear. Overall I'd say WW is the better fighter but would lose in a fight on durability and raw strength as well as energy projection capabilities to Thor. She suffers versatility the same way supe's does. Though her bracelets definitely negate a lot of the energy projection I just don't think that her gear is enough to secure a majority against Thor in a straight fight so

Grappling- WW- undisputed
Striking- Thor- due to strength
Weapons- Thor with stips of hammer vs sword
overall- WW is the better fighter but I don't think she would win in a fight due to versatility and raw strength and durability on Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.