Thor/Superman vs Surfer/Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win?

JakeTheBank
Depends on how they match up. It's a pretty even match, all and all.

carver9
Surfer vs Thor and Supes vs Adam? Who would you give the win too out of Supes and Adam Jake?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer vs Thor and Supes vs Adam? Who would you give the win too out of Supes and Adam Jake?

It really depends, in all honesty.

I believe that Adam and Marvel alike would get a slight majority over a general brawl over Superman due to their stats and magic edge. If Superman truly exploits his abilities here (within reason/character...not some of the stuff people think he'll do in a typical forum match), he could beat Captain Marvel/Black Adam. He also knows that in a direct physical encounter, he needs to do something aside from trade blow for blow with them, too, so I figure he'd resort to HV and other abilities. And Adam knows he needs to lay the magic packed ass kicking on Kal to win, too.

It's a tough match for me to call.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It really depends, in all honesty.

I believe that Adam and Marvel alike would get a slight majority over a general brawl over Superman due to their stats and magic edge. If Superman truly exploits his abilities here (within reason/character...not some of the stuff people think he'll do in a typical forum match), he could beat Captain Marvel/Black Adam. He also knows that in a direct physical encounter, he needs to do something aside from trade blow for blow with them, too, so I figure he'd resort to HV and other abilities. And Adam knows he needs to lay the magic packed ass kicking on Kal to win, too.

It's a tough match for me to call.

QFT

All in all I think it depends on Thor and how he decides to use MJOLNIR.

-Pr-
Team 1 imo.

Slaanesh
team 2

Digi
Originally posted by Zack Fair
QFT

All in all I think it depends on Thor and how he decides to use MJOLNIR.

Pretty much this. Thor is capable of an AoE energy soak that would essentially make him invulnerable to most of Surfer's attacks, and his lightning has wrecked Surfer before. But we all know Surfer's capabilities and powers, and he's never an easy out.

Most writers ignore such things though, relying on the hammer to be directly in front of the energy attack to absorb it. But if you count such feats, and I do, he has the most potential in this fight.

Spire
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.