Silver Banshee vs Jeanette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
Pis and Cis are off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Banshee

vs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannette_(comics)

Who wins?

Q99
Hm, they're both Banshees, and aren't they both kinda dead so their yells might not work too well against each other?

I think Silver Banshee has shown more non-yell combat capabilities (at the least, she has flight). Jeanette might be more skilled, but I'd bet on SB.

iceman24567
Banshee seems to be stronger she can fly and teleport iirc

TheTyrant
Jeanette defeated (or stalemated depending on how you look at it) Wonder Woman in Secret Six 12. Does SB have any feat on par with that? Iirc; in her first appearance, Silver Banshee was defeated by Superman.

iceman24567
She screamed while pretty close to Wonder Woman and only koed her that feat is irrelevant because the screams would have no affect on them.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Jeanette defeated (or stalemated depending on how you look at it) Wonder Woman in Secret Six 12. Does SB have any feat on par with that? Iirc; in her first appearance, Silver Banshee was defeated by Superman.

The way Silver Banshee's yell works is it's fatal unless she doesn't know someone's name. Superman, as he had three names each equally true (Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El), can thus only be partially affected, especially as Banshee doesn't know that he's Clark Kent.

Jeanette's yell, on the other hand, makes whoever hears it experience her execution.

TheTyrant
So Jeanette's scream doesn't kill?

iceman24567
In affect Jeanette's scream makes you experience death minus the actual dying. I was always curious about Jeanettes death it was a beheading right? Pretty swift and painless death so how did her scream ko Wonder Woman?

Q99
Originally posted by iceman24567
In affect Jeanette's scream makes you experience death minus the actual dying. I was always curious about Jeanettes death it was a beheading right? Pretty swift and painless death so how did her scream ko Wonder Woman?

Botched beheading. There were at least three blows prior to the final one, the first of which was in the shoulder, and the whole thing lasted several minutes. As well as all the fear and terror before and during it, not just the pain itself.

I'm under the impression Jeannette's scream is usually fatal from the simple shock of it all.

iceman24567
Lol oh damn sounds horrible I suppose it should atleast ko Diana. Yeah a normal human would die from the shock probably have a heat attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.