Presence Vs Inbetweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
The IB can summon opposite

no. this isnt a butt hurt thread.

MrMind
What the f**k?

Omega Vision
facepalm

Colossus-Big C
couldnt he summon the GEB?

MrMind
in-betweener summons GEB? WTF?

bbrem123
? to thread

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MrMind
in-betweener summons GEB? WTF? do you know the IB powers? he summons your polar opposite

zopzop
Colossus, I'm an IB fan but I think this is out of his league.

-K-M-
Are you sure this isnt a butt hurt thread?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no. this isnt a butt hurt thread.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Are you sure this isnt a butt hurt thread?

laughing

Colossus-Big C
yes im sure

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
Colossus, I'm an IB fan but I think this is out of his league. i saw a scan somewhere of him summoning death to fight someone and death> IB

zopzop
i saw a scan somewhere of him summoning death to fight someone and death> IB

This is true, I think I posted the scans big grin

But the writers are all over the place with the IB's powers. Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion are the top 4 abstractions in 616. The IB's creators don't even rank up there with them but in the lesser tier abstractions with Love/Hate/etc..., yet the IB made Death his b!tch.

I'm guessing he could do the same to Eternity/Infinity/Oblivion since Death in in that tier and he had no issue with her.

The funny thing with the IB is that he claimed (and is mentioned in his handbook entries) as being Everywhere (Infinity) and Nowhere (Oblivion) so even Infinity and Oblivion would have zero power over him. His handbook entry even says he's immune to the effects of the Infinity Gems.

But the Presence is supposed to be the TOAA of DC? I think that's way beyond his power.

guy222
this isn't fair to the I-B

Black bolt z
do you know the IB powers? he summons your polar opposite No. Thats not even one of his abilties. Not to summon your opposite but a opposite in general.

And presence shitstomps.

Galan007
couldnt he summon the GEB? Even if he could (which he can't), what exactly would that accomplish? God/GEB would just merge, then flick an eye-bugger at IB, ftw.

none

leonidas
not sure my butt hurts but the thread made my head hurt. no expression

kevdude
i saw a scan somewhere of him summoning death to fight someone and death> IB

It might have been just a good will gesture to IB then him actually forcing Death to show up.. I've never seen the scan (or read the story) so kinda hard to say, do you have the scan? Btw IB loses hard, would be like fighting TOAA. confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by kevdude
It might have been just a good will gesture to IB then him actually forcing Death to show up.. I've never seen the scan (or read the story) so kinda hard to say, do you have the scan? Btw IB loses hard, would be like fighting TOAA. confused Technically he did force death to take them.

But he'd still get stomped here

Deadline
Ugh another uber power thread. sick

Lord_Talron
any time you have to remind people it isnt a butthurt thread, it actually is a butthurt thread.

Deadline
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
any time you have to remind people it isnt a butthurt thread, it actually is a butthurt thread.

I was kinda thinking that. Not neccesarily but there is truth to it. laughing out loud

D_Dude1210
(hemo) rrhoid raaaaage!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.