Bravest team or character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Out of any of the major comic publishers Marvel, DC, Image, or Darkhorse, which character or team regularly exhibits the highest level of courage or bravery?

JakeTheBank
Fantastic Four. They actively explore the unknown on a regular basis, not to mention they exhibit a lot of heroism constantly, especially the Thing.

Though, I think this is in the wrong forum.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Fantastic Four. They actively explore the unknown on a regular basis, not to mention they exhibit a lot of heroism constantly, especially the Thing.

Though, I think this is in the wrong forum.
The Fantastic Four are indeed brave and couragous, but THE bravest I'm not sure. I have my own vote, but I wanna see what others think before I ad my two cents. As far as the correct forum, this isn't a versus thread so I figured that this would be a better forum for this type of discussion.

-Pr-
X-Men imo. They get more flak than most hero teams, and yet keep soldiering on no matter what happens (even Fraction's writing). That's a special kind of courage imo.

JakeTheBank
As far as individual characters go, while you can certainly make an argument for many characters, I think one who's definitely up there would be Captain Marvel (Billy Batson). Even without the Power of Shazam, specifically the Courage of Achilles, Billy's just an all around good kid and manages to persevere.

Brockalizer
Here is my vote, and feel free to disagree. I vote for the NYFD. Shortly after the terror attacks of September 11th Marvel comics did a tribute issue honoring the New York City Fire Department. I vote for them for the simple fact that unlike the many superheroes in all universes, the NYFD is a real entity, that puts their lives in real danger on a daily basis. It is this basis in reality that they have earned my vote and my respect.

Q99
Well, I gotta give props to the Shadowpact, who started out picking a fight with the vengeful right-hand of god, because it was the right thing to do, despite the fact that the Spectre was going around slaughtering magic users with a hundred times their power.

Sure, the JLA, Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy fight huge threats too, but at least they had a good amount of power on their side.

Bouboumaster
Gotta go with Fantastic Four. They're not the strongest, or most powerful, but when they are the ones who take on guys like Galactus.

ankur29
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Here is my vote, and feel free to disagree. I vote for the NYFD. Shortly after the terror attacks of September 11th Marvel comics did a tribute issue honoring the New York City Fire Department. I vote for them for the simple fact that unlike the many superheroes in all universes, the NYFD is a real entity, that puts their lives in real danger on a daily basis. It is this basis in reality that they have earned my vote and my respect.

thumb up

i agree, also this is true for any FD

SamZED
Here is my vote, and feel free to disagree. I vote for the NYFD. Shortly after the terror attacks of September 11th Marvel comics did a tribute issue honoring the New York City Fire Department. I vote for them for the simple fact that unlike the many superheroes in all universes, the NYFD is a real entity, that puts their lives in real danger on a daily basis. It is this basis in reality that they have earned my vote and my respect. erm

Digi

Touching, and I doubt you'd find many detractors from this, but it's not really in line with the intent of the thread.

My vote, any C-list team. They die the quickest. Or rather, are the least likely to be resurrected. They live in these universes so they have to be aware of it in the backs of their minds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.