Vanishing on 7th street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Just watched the trailer, looks damn good.

uFbBIUcklt8

RE: Blaxican
ALAAAAAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

NONONO. P-P-P-P-PIIITCH BLAAAAAACK

YOU'RE NOT AFRAID OF THE DAAAAAAAAARK ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

jaden101
Looks pretty decent...I can't stand Thandie Newton though...I have no idea why...She just has a face I'd like to punch until it no longer resembles a face.

Definitely has a feel of Alan Wake to it though...Mixed with "The Quiet Earth" and a few other films.

Rogue Jedi
At the beginning of the vid I thought they were going for a "Left behind" theme, but it appears not.

Darth Vicious
This movie is complete s**t! Hayden can't act to save his life and not one thing about the "event" is explained.

Anyone older than the black kid dies

aaaakillamike@$
1T H@$ @N @L@N w@K3 F33L

FistOfThe North
I'm watching it right now.

Alan Wake much?

This Hayden line made me chuckle..

"I'm here because I will myself to exist.."

lol god. he still hasn't evolved as an actor yet..

and that chick was just over doing it. I remember thinking to myself "just cry and let it out already goddammit.."

oh. movie just ended..

I dunno how or why the whole thing happened. maybe it was the rapture.

it was alan wake in the city as opposed to it happenning in the woods like in the game..

Robtard
To be fair, Hayden probably didn't write the dialogue

steverules_2
Yeah the black kid will make it out a live while everyone else dies, kinda ironic how usually in a film like this it's the black guy who dies first

Rogue Jedi
Wow, thanks for ruining the end for me.

steverules_2
It's a pretty predictable ending

I didn't even know it was out yet

Rogue Jedi
Still, dude.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
To be fair, Hayden probably didn't write the dialogue

probably. but the way he said it with such over the top conviction was funny too.

but he's always made me chuckle even with his serious roles cause all i keep thinking and seeing is "anakin" with him.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
probably. but the way he said it with such over the top conviction was funny too.

but he's always made me chuckle even with his serious roles cause all i keep thinking and seeing is "anakin" with him.

Yeah, he's not a good actor. If you want to see 'over the top conviction', see Life As A House. It's a good movie, despite Hayden being a whiny little ***** in the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.