The X-Men Vs Kang The Conqueror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The X-Men: Gambit, Warpath, Madison Jeffries, Dr.Nemeisis, Rockslide, Pixie and X-23 Vs Kang The Conqueror ........... Who wins? Can the X-Men defeat Kang and his forces and his invasion of Earth?

psycho gundam
kang's taken on the avengers multiple times by himself

JakeTheBank
Kang conquers.

-K-M-
Jeffries takes control of his tech...now what?

inimalist
Originally posted by -K-M-
Jeffries takes control of his tech...now what?

just like that, eh?

-K-M-
Just like that. Well depends on what Kang brings to the table, but really any metal, plastic and glass belongs to Jeffries now.

He doesn't have prep so what he will be bringing will be pretty bare to what he is fully capable of

-K-M-
Oh wait....AND his forces? No, this team definetly can't.

Bentley
At which distance is Jeffries capable of controlling tech?

Arguably it doesn't matter since Pixie teleports, but I want to know.

Kang with his forces schools the X-men though.

guy222
kang should win

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
At which distance is Jeffries capable of controlling tech?

Arguably it doesn't matter since Pixie teleports, but I want to know.

Kang with his forces schools the X-men though.

Never established to be honest

and yeah with his forces its a stomp.

Falamu
Kang would win, I think...

The Nuul
Kang is a real villain that doesnt play in the X-Men kiddie sandbox unlike Apoc.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Falamu
Kang would win, I think...

He does.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Kang is a real villain that doesnt play in the X-Men kiddie sandbox unlike Apoc.

You crazy...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6754/964296-xmla__001_008_copia_2.jpg

inimalist
just to clarify km, you are saying that Jeffries controls the components from which kang's tech is made, rather than him being able to command unfamiliar futuretech?

-K-M-
Originally posted by inimalist
just to clarify km, you are saying that Jeffries controls the components from which kang's tech is made, rather than him being able to command unfamiliar futuretech?

Well normal classic Jeffries would just control the components, now Jeffries can outright control the tech itself shown in the recent X-Men comics. He has even had an indepth conversation with a coffee machine that gave him the idea to build a time machine. He's even talked to steel pipes ..... confused

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
Well normal classic Jeffries would just control the components, now Jeffries can outright control the tech itself shown in the recent X-Men comics. He has even had an indepth conversation with a coffee machine that gave him the idea to build a time machine. He's even talked to steel pipes ..... confused

damn muties......

X-men in first....kang in second

Bentley
Kang timeshifts and busts the canadian mutant. If he also has his forces he uses a city destroying blast, Kang Dynasty style cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.