Magic vs Cosmic (Again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Thor
Dr Fate
Black Adam
Zatanna

vs

Silver Surfer
Genis-Vell (none-Insane version)
Sinestro
Martian Manhunter

Fight on an Earth-like indestructible planet. No BFR.

Lord_Talron
is MM necessarily "cosmic"?

Lord_Talron
whatever, it doesnt matter. magic still wins

Bouboumaster
Team "Cosmic", because of Zatanna being the weaklings.

JakeTheBank
Fate gives Zatanna time to work some hellacious support spells to boost the team or debuffs for the opposing team.

Falamu
I think it would be a draw...

Bentley
Team cosmic thanks to Sinestro!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team Magic.

Prep-Man
magic.

BattleMage
Team Magic.

Sin I AM
for some reason, i see MM as the first to fall

Konton
Originally posted by Sin I AM
for some reason, i see MM as the first to fall

Probably because his only useful power in a forum fight against a group of high level mages is telepathy, and Zatanna's already overwhelmed him with telepathy twice on panel.

jrodslam
Magic.

Desaad
Magic, just because of Fate.

Zatanna as always is variable, but she's as often a powerhouse as she is a weak link.

Konton
When has she ever been a weak link, excluding the Joker/Batman thing where they have to downplay her powers to further the plot?

Desaad
Originally posted by Konton
When has she ever been a weak link, excluding the Joker/Batman thing where they have to downplay her powers to further the plot?

She also got taken out casually by Deathstroke in ID crisis, and she's got a number of other showings just like that in her old satellite JLA days.

It's a standard trope for her, and it's what prevents her from becoming too much a plot device. But a plot device she remains.

Omega Vision
Magic 6/10

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team Thor. fixed

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Desaad
She also got taken out casually by Deathstroke in ID crisis, and she's got a number of other showings just like that in her old satellite JLA days.

It's a standard trope for her, and it's what prevents her from becoming too much a plot device. But a plot device she remains.

your lowballing

Konton
She also got taken out casually by Deathstrok

Who hasn't?

Desaad
Originally posted by Sin I AM
your lowballing

No, I'm being honest, I'm taking into account her high end appearances and her low end appearances rather than just focusing on those that are more convenient for whatever my desired outcome.

Sin I AM
No, I'm being honest, I'm taking into account her high end appearances and her low end appearances rather than just focusing on those that are more convenient for whatever my desired outcome.

No, your lowballing. You referenced an encounter with Deathstroke as a base for your argument. DS wouldnt lift a finger against her in a forum battle so where's the relevance? And all mages in comics are plot devices so i dont really see the argument there either.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is MM necessarily "cosmic"?

im thinking because he's from Mars, but ive always seen him as earth based

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.