Wizards top 10 superhero list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
The 90's original list went like this. :

10.Hulk

9.FirseStorm

8.Professor X

7. Doctor Strange

6.Spawn

5.Flash (wally)

4.Wonder Woman

3.Superman

2.Thor

1. Silver Surfer

How has it changed today?

The Nuul
This belongs in the VS forum, how?

Sr J-Bieb
Wonder Woman
Hulk
Superman
Thor
Professor X
Doctor Strange
Spawn
Flash (wally)
Silver Surfer

1. Black Adam

Damborgson
You have to describe why the candidates if any make it to the position they do and why. How they would win and why. Sorry should have put that in the description. embarrasment-The Nuul

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Damborgson
You have to describe why the candidates if any make it to the position they do and why. How they would win and why. Sorry should have put that in the description. K

Black Adam beats up Silver Surfer beats up Flash beats up Spawn beats up Dr Strange beats up Prof X beats up Thor beats up Superman beats up Hulk beats up Wonder Woman.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
K

Black Adam beats up Silver Surfer beats up Flash beats up Spawn beats up Dr Strange beats up Prof X beats up Thor beats up Superman beats up Hulk beats up Wonder Woman. Thank you. Thats all I ask for. laughing

JakeTheBank
Lists like this are really tricky. Is it top ten overall most powerful? Most heroic? Best characterization? Or just who the writer liked the most at the time?

Bouboumaster
1- Surfer
2- Thor
3- Hal Jordan
4- Martian Manhunter
5- Superman
6- Orion
7- Captain Marvel
8- Nova (Richard Rider)
9- The Incredible Hulk
10- The Incredible Hercules

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lists like this are really tricky. Is it top ten overall most powerful? Most heroic? Best characterization? Or just who the writer liked the most at the time? Most powerful overall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The list I saw had Thor first. Just saying.

I'd toss Wonder Woman, Doctor Strange, Professor X and Spawn out for Genis Vell, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, and Bill or something.

That's the current list.

Oh, and switch Thor for first place. F*ck Surfer.

celeyhyga17
I swear I saw Thor at the #1 spot.

3. Superman
2. Silver Surfer
1. Thor

srankmissingnin
Most recently Wolverine was #1 in Wizard Magazines Top 200 Comic Book Characters of all time list. The list you are referring to is I think Wizards Top 10 Most Powerful comic characters list, but people are right in saying that Thor was number 1 on that list.

Anthol
I'd have spawn at the number one.

JakeTheBank
1. Thor
2. Silver Surfer
3. Alan Scott
4. Superman
5. Hal Jordan
6-10. Other people.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Anthol
I'd have spawn at the number one.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Most recently Wolverine was #1 in Wizard Magazines Top 200 Comic Book Characters of all time list. The list you are referring to is I think Wizards Top 10 Most Powerful comic characters list, but people are right in saying that Thor was number 1 on that list. Wizard is just horrible.

I remember they had Goku beating Superman.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Wizard is just horrible.

And Batman beating Snake-eyes. laughing

JakeTheBank
Not to mention they think Iron Man vs. Green Lantern is a good fight.

The Nuul
So does a few members on here.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Wizard is just horrible.

Wizard has interesting opinions to say the least.

The worst part is when people (not naming any names, but you know who you are) try to act like Wizard's ill-informed opinions are somehow canon fact.

Prep-Man
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
etc...

Badabing
This thread doesn't belong here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.