Fat Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I documentary that is better than "Super Size Me", contains better science, and steals the very concept of a documentary I have been planning for quite some time.

sad

But it was good. I think it could have been done much better, but it still totally rapes the utter living shit out of Spurlock's shit science and anti-corporation rhetoric.

The very end of the film is the best part and the simple concept that Spurlock seems to be FORGETTING.

Some of you may get bored, and some parts are silly, but it is definitely a movie that I recommend most people, especially those trying to lose weight, should see.

It's free to watch on Hulu.

Lemme get a link...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/196879/fat-head

Enjoy and comment.

He does make several logical errors, though, and even makes a hypocritical argument very shortly after he points out that same fault of Spurlock's.

As you can tell, it's a response to "Super Size Me."

One of the problems I had with Super Size Me was how much bullshit it was. When I was training for football, I ate at McDonald's 2.5 times a day, on average. I ate 6 meals a day. I still had a hard time putting on muscle, let alone fat. OBVIOUSLY a lazy, sedentary 35-ish man will gain 25lbs in a month on a 5000 calorie diet. What did he prove? Nothing that was not already obvious. It was a waste of time documentary. What does doing a time lapse of fries and a burger show us? Nothing. If he understood the chemistry of the human body even a little bit, he'd realize how stupid his little circus shows are. He's a douchebag and an idiot. ANY time someone brings up Super Size Me as a legit "reply" in any sort of nutrition argument, automatically destroys all credibility they had in the discussion.

Here's the gist of Fat Head: he eats fast food, for every meal of the day, for 30 days. He loses 12 lbs, improves his BMI, improves his cardiovascular condition, improves his triglycerides, improve his BP, and feels better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.