Thor & Hercules in..... THE GROWING GAUNTLET!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, no hammer, no mace, no exotic powers. straight h2h. the instant their opponents are in trouble they insta-teleport the next character in the list to help them. how many little men does it take to ko the immortals?

thor and herc start against:

1. logan and deadpool (once logan and pool are in trouble they call...)

2. shatterstar
3. deathstroke
4. conan
5. snake eyes
6. silver samurai
7. mr. x
8. blade
9. taskmaster
10. katana

how far do they get before they fall....?

Deadline
Conans in the thread they lose.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by leonidas
so, no hammer, no mace, no exotic powers. straight h2h. the instant their opponents are in trouble they insta-teleport the next character in the list to help them. how many little men does it take to ko the immortals?

thor and herc start against:

1. logan and deadpool (once logan and pool are in trouble they call...)

2. shatterstar
3. deathstroke
4. conan
5. snake eyes
6. silver samurai
7. mr. x
8. blade
9. taskmaster
10. katana

how far do they get before they fall....? Leonida's Dreaded Growing Gauntlets... erm

stick out tongue

Juk3n
Logan can dance around herc slashing and cutting..and Herc WILL be cut..to what extent i can't say, i don't know enough about hercs peircing durability or his HF. Thor can be cut so i'll assume herc can. Now they have to KO a smaller more agile indestructable MUCH better fighter who can't be disarmed and who has demonstrated Adamantium eye shots to bricks before...

Simbon
Originally posted by Juk3n
Logan can dance around herc slashing and cutting..and Herc WILL be cut..to what extent i can't say, i don't know enough about hercs peircing durability or his HF. Thor can be cut so i'll assume herc can. Now they have to KO a smaller more agile indestructable MUCH better fighter who can't be disarmed and who has demonstrated Adamantium eye shots to bricks before...

Thor and Herc can win by applause; just keep on thunderclapping the little guys. smile

Mindset
Thor and Herc would rape Wolverine into oblivion, let's not kid ourselves.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset

Juk3n

I won't put up much of an argument, but i will ask, what an eye shot like the one that Red Hulk recieved would do to either Herc or Thor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Juk3n
I won't put up much of an argument, but i will ask, what an eye shot like the one that Red Hulk recieved would do to either Herc or Thor. Make them take the kid gloves off

at which point logan has his insides spread over a county and his body gets set on fire on a giant magnet

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends. A higher end Thor would withstand Logan's claws. Hercules just doesn't have as many feats so I'm assuming he'll be cut.

A ground and pound tactic from Thor/Hercules, and that would be it for Wolverine. And yes, that's a tactic at least Thor would be liable to use.

ankur29
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends. A higher end Thor would withstand Logan's claws. Hercules just doesn't have as many feats so I'm assuming he'll be cut.

A ground and pound tactic from Thor/Hercules, and that would be it for Wolverine. And yes, that's a tactic at least Thor would be liable to use.

i think's its fair to say herc's skin is as durabale as thors

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really. We know it's not.

FanBoy101
Not really. We know it's not. Supes Could get hurt by Logan's Claws... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends. It's definitely debatable.

Mindset

A ground and pound tactic from Thor/Hercules, and that would be it for Wolverine. And yes, that's a tactic at least Thor would be liable to use. Pretty sure the creator of pankration would be more apt to use gnp than Thor, but w/e, we both agree either would beat him and together he would be raped.

FanBoy101
Depends. It's definitely debatable. don't know about that, but what its debatable its that I believe thor has the same durability as Superman, but I still believe supes can get cut with adamantium... smile

leonidas
so how many would it take to take them down or do they clear it? logan and pool would be in trouble pretty quickly imo. logan and pool + 2-5 would be difficult. the damage they took would quickly start mounting...

JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, everyone else but Thor and Herc have standard equipment, right?

FanBoy101
so how many would it take to take them down or do they clear it? logan and pool would be in trouble pretty quickly imo. logan and pool + 2-5 would be difficult. the damage they took would quickly start mounting... Logan its the guy here, he takes on bricks for a living, the rest of the guys are just cannon fodder...

Mindset
so how many would it take to take them down or do they clear it? logan and pool would be in trouble pretty quickly imo. logan and pool + 2-5 would be difficult. the damage they took would quickly start mounting... When does the assistance come and how fast do they enter the fight?

leonidas
When does the assistance come and how fast do they enter the fight?

no expression

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, everyone else but Thor and Herc have standard equipment, right?

yes

Originally posted by FanBoy101
Logan its the guy here, he takes on bricks for a living, the rest of the guys are just cannon fodder...

no

Mindset
no expression I'm not sure what that face is for.

"In trouble" is a vague term...

leonidas
I'm not sure what that face is for.

eh. for you it could have been for any number of reasons. stick out tongue

it's when they are about to be ko'd that the next dude is insta-ported in.

WhiteWitchKing
Hercules rips Deadpool apart and chucks him a mile away. Wolverine and Thor play thunder clap. Shatter jumps in only to get thunder clapped away. Hmmmm...I think if Thor and Herc play smart, every opponent entering the fight would immediately get thunder clapped away before they could do anything.

celeyhyga17
thunderclap all day and a few torn limbs make it a win for both of them.

OneDumbG0
Not really. We know it's not. It's not?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It's not? Rage thinks Thor its the supperior one... erm

to me its all confusing,

Herc and Thor are equals in a Hand 2 Hand fight
Hulk is superior to both of them in a Hand 2 Hand Fight
Juggernaut is physicaly superior to hulk but seems to stale mate him most of the time... confused

Newjak
Without getting into too much debate about Durability and whether their weapons can hurt Thor and Herc enough I'm gonna just say all Herc and Thor have to do is play it smart.

Thunderclaps from both of them will KO or seriously jar just about anybody on this list long enough to do stuff like Bind Wolverine in his intestines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.