20 Marvel Bricks vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thunderball
Juggernaut (current)
Ares (Marvel)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)

The Blob
The Thing
Red Hulk (current)
She Hulk
Sif

Red She Hulk
A-Bomb
Hulk (Current)
Skaar
Korg

Colossus
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill (Before Stormbreaker)
Doc Samson
Namor, starts out soaking wet
Tyr

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of New York City. There is no escaping it.

Second question:

Could Thanos beat this group of bricks in the same situation, no BFR?

Lord_Talron
why are you taking away thor and bills hammers? seriously.

Gecko4lif
Prime

Omega Vision
Current Hulk is the only one who lasts more than 2 panels, and that's because it takes one panel for him to taunt Prime, one panel for Prime to respond with a really stupid line, and another one for Prime to kill him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Current Hulk is the only one who lasts more than 2 panels, and that's because it takes one panel for him to taunt Prime, one panel for Prime to respond with a really stupid line, and another one for Prime to kill him. prime ain't THAT powerful

McNasty996
The Bricks win a majority due to energy drain and physically overwhelming him in my opinion.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
prime ain't THAT powerful
Don't make me rip your arm off and then kill you to death.

PillarofOsiris
Give Thor and BRB their hammers, and make it classic Juggernaut instead of current, and the fight lasts longer than 20 seconds. The big problem is that most of these guys are one shot.

2nd question: No.

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why are you taking away thor and bills hammers? seriously.

Prime doesn't have a weapon, seems only fair. big grin

Gecko4lif
I wont say he one shots everybody but I dont see anybody going past 5 shots

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I wont say he one shots everybody but I dont see anybody going past 5 shots

Here's an interesting question, how many of these guys last more than 1 shot?

iceman24567
Primes ability to fly helps him alot here. Prime one shots alot of them speed blitzes the rest

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Here's an interesting question, how many of these guys last more than 1 shot?

Juggernaut (current)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)
Red Hulk (current)
Sif
Hulk (Current)

These guys

chomperx9
bricks win

Simbon
Prime takes this.

Thanos would too.

Uriel005
I don't get what is with KMC Prime rage. It's almost as if fighting the green lantern corps is a casual event despite the fact that they are all for all intents and purposes heralds. His durability is enough that even weakened with red sun he can tank 2 supermen and beat one of them to death. Takes on several guardians simultaneously which is more than enough to deal with most gods in DC. Tanks shots from Monarch and Mordru both of whom I would actually put above Odin on their best days and at Mordru he's in the future when he mastered magic and was at his best and he couldn't do more than tickle prime. Yes Prime is a whiny angst ridden idiot but he's a powerful angst ridden idiot who can and has taken on for all intents and purposes the DC multiverse. I mean how many people can survive and anti-matter blast from anti-monitor. Exploding monarch via armor breach. Suiciding Guardian. Primes low end feats can pretty much be counted on fingers and toes which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of other characters.

For those on argument on Divine powers being very different from magical ones I thought that when Thor was RKT he was using knowledge and OF for to power runic magic which makes the OF magical by nature and therefore IMO would have Prime respond the same way he did to a mordru blast.

However That said I think that current Thor from Chaos war even without hammer would solo Prime. Beating someone like Glory which on the second fight requires GOD/YAWEH/HIGHER POWER to kill is no joke and I think that it puts him over Prime and Odin by far.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Uriel005
I don't get what is with KMC Prime rage. It's almost as if fighting the green lantern corps is a casual event despite the fact that they are all for all intents and purposes heralds. His durability is enough that even weakened with red sun he can tank 2 supermen and beat one of them to death. Takes on several guardians simultaneously which is more than enough to deal with most gods in DC. Tanks shots from Monarch and Mordru both of whom I would actually put above Odin on their best days and at Mordru he's in the future when he mastered magic and was at his best and he couldn't do more than tickle prime. Yes Prime is a whiny angst ridden idiot but he's a powerful angst ridden idiot who can and has taken on for all intents and purposes the DC multiverse. I mean how many people can survive and anti-matter blast from anti-monitor. Exploding monarch via armor breach. Suiciding Guardian. Primes low end feats can pretty much be counted on fingers and toes which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of other characters.

For those on argument on Divine powers being very different from magical ones I thought that when Thor was RKT he was using knowledge and OF for to power runic magic which makes the OF magical by nature and therefore IMO would have Prime respond the same way he did to a mordru blast.

However That said I think that current Thor from Chaos war even without hammer would solo Prime. Beating someone like Glory which on the second fight requires GOD/YAWEH/HIGHER POWER to kill is no joke and I think that it puts him over Prime and Odin by far.
Thor didnt beat glory
Glory beat glory

Thor was barely strong enough to reflect the energies back without dying

And that is what thor is best at.

iceman24567
Thor without his hammer soloing Prime? laughing

carver9
Prime is overated. There are a couple of peeps on that list that could give him a run for his money.

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Prime is overated. There are a couple of peeps on that list that could give him a run for his money.

Er, look again, Logan's not on the list.

Happy Dance

Originally posted by Uriel005

However That said I think that current Thor from Chaos war even without hammer would solo Prime. Beating someone like Glory which on the second fight requires GOD/YAWEH/HIGHER POWER to kill is no joke and I think that it puts him over Prime and Odin by far. meh fodder GLs are fodder. prime would crush everyone in this thread and nobosy said otherwise, so why you mad? mjolnir's energy redirection gimmick defeated glory, thor would have been eaten.

Deadline
canon fodder.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Juggernaut (current)
no BFR? Put Classic with this stips... cool

Solidus Black
Prime solos.

The initial clash would flatten the city and i dont see the shield making it all the way through either.

Prime beat up on Supes, who is durable enough to withstand being crushed between planets and most of these poozers cant withstand that.

The shockwave from the initial contact KOs half the force.

PillarofOsiris
SBP punched his way out of the Phantom Zone. No one on this list could do that.

Sr J-Bieb
Not-Marvel Prime is Marvel overated because he's not a Marvel character. There are a Marvel couple of Marvel peeps on that Marvel list that could give Marvel him a Marvelous run for his Marvel money. Marvel fixed

Nihilist
Prime goes goes down in the end,his speed keep him going for a long while though.

Thanos goes down too in the end, if he uses omni blasts, shields and mental powers he may last longer.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
fixed laughing out loud

The Nuul
Blob solos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
Prime goes goes down in the end,his speed keep him going for a long while though.

Thanos goes down too in the end, if he uses omni blasts, shields and mental powers he may last longer.
I'm not sure how either of them go down in the end when 90% of the brick team would get one or two shotted.

Zack Fair
Prime shitstomps the team.

PillarofOsiris

Juggernaut (current)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)
Red Hulk (current)
Hulk (Current)
Skaar

IMO, these are the guys who last for more than one shot. Most of them don't last much longer past that.

AlmightyKfish
Thanos or Prime can do this.

Nearly everyone can be one shotted by any of SBP's or Thanos' powers, and bar maybe 6, none of them can damage Thanos or SBP.

carver9
I can name rigt off the bat 10 people Prime fought and didn't one shot who durability is either on these people level or less than these peeps.

Prime isn't one shotting a lot of people here and again, I could see some of these people one on one giving him hell.

Someone name me ONE mid to high herald that he one shotted in a fight with his fist.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
fixed

Yep, you've proven your case... Thanos>Prime.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Thanos or Prime can do this.

Nearly everyone can be one shotted by any of SBP's or Thanos' powers, and bar maybe 6, none of them can damage Thanos or SBP. Agreed I see Thanos doing it easier if he goes all out

SquallX
I can name rigt off the bat 10 people Prime fought and didn't one shot who durability is either on these people level or less than these peeps.

Prime isn't one shotting a lot of people here and again, I could see some of these people one on one giving him hell.

Someone name me ONE mid to high herald that he one shotted in a fight with his fist.

He played a around with a no holding back Black Adam.

In the future Mordu powers were useless against him, he could have killed him anytime he wishes.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
He played a around with a no holding back Black Adam.

In the future Mordu powers were useless against him, he could have killed him anytime he wishes.

He didn't play around with conner though and he WANTED to kill Conner and Conner survived punches from him. Superman has also taken hits from him, Wonder Girl has also taken hits from him. An inexperienced Ion has taken hits from him. EVERYONE on the JSA has taken hits from him. The only people he one shotted where Titan members, the weakest of the crop.

He isn't one shotting anyone here and again, a couple of people on the list could give him a run for his money unless "again" you could show me him running through a top tier "with experience". LOL at you saying prime holds back.

And prove that he could have killed Mordu easily. Just because he is immune to magic doesn't mean that he could "one shot" Mordu.

keiththegreat

He isn't one shotting anyone here and again, a couple of people on the list could give him a run for his money unless "again" you could show me him running through a top tier "with experience".

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I hope to God you are. many of the guys on this list have been one shot by people far less powerful than Superboy Prime. Just as one example, the Hulk has one shot Ares before. And the Hulk isn't even close to as strong as SBP. Thor has one shot Namor. If you think there's NO ONE here that SBP can one shot, then you should take a look at the list of bricks again.

And one on one, there is no one here who's lasting more than 30 seconds against SBP.

The Nuul
I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I hope to God you are. many of the guys on this list have been one shot by people far less powerful than Superboy Prime. Just as one example, the Hulk has one shot Ares before. And the Hulk isn't even close to as strong as SBP. Thor has one shot Namor. If you think there's NO ONE here that SBP can one shot, then you should take a look at the list of bricks again.

And one on one, there is no one here who's lasting more than 30 seconds against SBP.

Glads can one shot someone, he has smashed planets in half. SBP cant.

JakeTheBank
30 seconds?

Quite a few of them can last longer than 30 seconds. Conner did, and more than once.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
30 seconds?

Quite a few of them can last longer than 30 seconds. Conner did, and more than once.

Admittedly I was exaggerating a little.

carver9

I didn't mean everyone... just the top people.

How strong is Hulk because from what I was shown and seen, Hulk was casually tossing mountains and having enough strength to shatter planets.

So when you tell me how strong Hulk is and give me some kind of indication showing what he "can't" lift strength wise... compare it to prime and tell me who is stronger.

I think Prime could one shot Namor but he sure as hell isn't one shotting Hulk, Thor, Beta Ray. They have feats of taking punches more powerful than Prime punches. A lot of people lasted longer than 30 seconds against Prime that are weaker than the people mentioned.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not sure how either of them go down in the end when 90% of the brick team would get one or two shotted.

This is the second time me and Omega have agreed on something.. Mark it down.. big grin

Anthol
Prime ****'s bricks after getting beaten to death.

Sr J-Bieb
So when you tell me how strong Hulk is and give me some kind of indication showing what he "can't" lift strength wise... compare it to prime and tell me who is stronger. Prime is stronger

godking
Thunderball
Juggernaut (current)
Ares (Marvel)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)

The Blob
The Thing
Red Hulk (current)
She Hulk
Sif

Red She Hulk
A-Bomb
Hulk (Current)
Skaar
Korg

Colossus
Doc Samson
Namor, starts out soaking wet
Tyr

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of New York City. There is no escaping it.

Second question:

Could Thanos beat this group of bricks in the same situation, no BFR? The team gangrapes him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by godking
The team gangrapes him.
Why exactly?

The only ones who can give him any kind of challenge are Current Hulk and (maybe) Hamerless Thor, Namor, and Herc.

The rest get destroyed easily.

Anthol
I'm sensing a lot of prime wank in this thread.

Zack Fair
Not really. 75% of them are cannon fodder and the really big problem the top bricks have is their limited powerset when compared to Prime who can not only fly, has super speed, heat vision, insane durability etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.