The JLA "Vs" An evil ruthless Galactus clone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
An evil ruthless Galactus clone has been unleashed on the Dc universe .... The Galactus clone is headed for Dc Earth... A team of JLAers is assembled to meet Galactus clone outside of the Earths atmosphere... Holding to persuade it to leave or battle for Earths survival............ The JLA: Superman, G.L Hal, Starfire, Martian Manhuter, Firestorm and Red Tornado

JakeTheBank
So, it's Galactus, but evil and ruthless and wanting to kill shit and presumably feed on the planet.

Superman better have the Miracle Machine ready.

Supermex
Can the JLA make Galatcus clone retreat or defeat him outside of Earths atmosphere ? Also Marvel feels that Dc's Earth is important to its own survival that it sends a team to help the JLA in its defense of its own home world....The Marvel team: Gladiator, Quasar, Super-Skrull, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and (classic) Adam Warlock...

Supermex
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, it's Galactus, but evil and ruthless and wanting to kill shit and presumably feed on the planet.

Superman better have the Miracle Machine ready. You beat me to it Jakesmile .... But ya'll its 12 heroes vs Galactus clone 6 Dc and 6 Marvel's

Placidity
What I don't get is why you put "Vs" in quotes in the titles of your threads.

Supermex
Originally posted by Placidity
What I don't get is why you put "Vs" in quotes in the titles of your threads. I don't get it either, but don't lose any sleep over it, cause u gotta get up early tomorrow(remember)

jalek moye
Spite. If his mindset is get rid of them no matter what he's gonna get rid of all of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Supermex
I don't get it either, but don't lose any sleep over it, cause u gotta get up early tomorrow(remember) http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/animal/am104.gif

Bouboumaster
spite against the team

Utrigita
Originally posted by jalek moye
Spite. If his mindset is get rid of them no matter what he's gonna get rid of all of them in seconds.

fixed smile

12 heralds against a bloodlusted G? he dusts them all from a galaxy away.

TheLordofMurder
This is ultimate spite...

I can only imagine that a bloodlusted, kill at any costs, Galactus would be free of CIS and PIS...

As a result, there would be no holding back...no treating his foes as insects...he'd be completely merciless and unyeilding.

Team would need the Spectre to step in on their behalf, and even that might not be enough as its very possible that a bloodlusted Galactus would destroy him with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.