Apocalypse War Hulk Vs Zeus H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devron87
Celestial Apocalypse Horseman War Hulk,
(No need Anger,Hulk increased Strenght+Nexus-energy+Celestial equipments boost)+2h Of Preparation By Apocalypse
Vs current Zeus
Hand to Hand,who Win this?

TheTyrant
War Hulk.

thanos-prime
Zeus beats the shit out of him.

Devron87
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Zeus beats the shit out of him.

I don't think you aware about War-Hulk potential and his Power Source.......

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Devron87
I don't think you aware about War-Hulk potential and his Power Source.......
Zeus beats the shit out of him badly?

Devron87
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Zeus beats the shit out of him badly?

H2H not so sure,he basically powered by 3 sources........

Sr J-Bieb
H2H not so sure,he basically powered by 3 sources........ Good point, Hulk might die without his WWH healing.

Devron87
this incarnation is Not World War Hulk.........

Sr J-Bieb
this incarnation is Not World War Hulk......... I agree. He's never had to heal from TV sized holes blown through his chest.

Devron87
Ah Yes,i almost forgot this fact,Hulk is shit on KMC whatever the incarnation,My Fault..........
Thread closed roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheTyrant
Zeus had to amp his punches in order to defeat a tired Hulk who had just gone through a little gauntlet of gods. And still after all that, Hulk managed to piss him off/hurt him with his blows. Good for Zeus. It's a shame that that he can't amp his punches here and that he is fighting a much stronger version of Hulk.

War Hulk wins fairly easily imo.

Sr J-Bieb
Ah Yes,i almost forgot this fact,Hulk is shit on KMC whatever the incarnation,My Fault..........
Thread closed roll eyes (sarcastic) That makes no sense to what I said, learn to read Devilhulk

And whining about Hulk losing when you're trying to get Hulk to beat the guy who just beat him really really badly doesn't work.

Devron87
it's whining now?woaw!
these haters amaze me,its just a simple versus thread if you don't like it don't enter or don't bump the thread, roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheTyrant
it's whining now?woaw!
these haters amaze me,its just a simple versus thread if you don't like it don't enter or don't bump the thread, roll eyes (sarcastic)

You tell 'em bro.

Sr J-Bieb
A bloo
A bloo
A bloo
Fixed

Don't make a thread if you can't handle opposing cases... especially right after Hulk gets his shit pushed in by the same guy, and when War Hulk has shown nothing really to make him more powerful than the WWH incarnation that Zeus almost killed.

Devron87
Originally posted by TheTyrant
You tell 'em bro.

i know that laughing
BADAAAAA !close this stuff ! wink

Nihilist
Zeus smash puny Hulj

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Zeus had to amp his punches in order to defeat a tired Hulk who had just gone through a little gauntlet of gods. And still after all that, Hulk managed to piss him off/hurt him with his blows. Good for Zeus. It's a shame that that he can't amp his punches here and that he is fighting a much stronger version of Hulk.

War Hulk wins fairly easily imo.

Zeus can amp himself physically without amping his punches. He dropped entire mountain on top of Typhon.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6599/strongestonethereis0001.jpg

JakeTheBank
Ah Yes,i almost forgot this fact,Hulk is skyfather on KMC

Fixed.

carver9
Naah, hulk is hated on kmc... that is pretty much obvious. He only has a few that votes for him in battles.

JakeTheBank
As I see it, most people give Hulk the nod where he'd actually win most of the time. It's just you have people who take "unlimited strength" and "strongest there is" and run with it and assume he's just going to amp and defeat any and everyone short of an abstract being in melee. And if Hulk doesn't win, it's somehow PIS.

My God, people can't even accept Zeus wrecked him in H2H.

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, hulk is hated on kmc... that is pretty much obvious. He only has a few that votes for him in battles.

I love Hulk but War Hulk merged with Warform is an odd combination considering WWH's state exists as a particular psyche.
As a horseman that psyche would be clouded by the Celestial Tech.
Hulks getting better but ain't ready yet.

Zeus wins this. Zeus deserves more respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.