Odin/Zeus/Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime/Monarch/Highfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Sirius77
Team 2

guy222
t 1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 for the rape stomp

Black bolt z
Team 1.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Slaanesh
team 2

Stoic
Highfather is the weak link here.

MrMind
team 2

iceman24567
Hmm team 2

D_Dude1210
Team 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why are people voting for Team 2... How on earth do they win? Team one easily Takes this... Tyrant is the strongest on the field.. followed by Odin. Yet, people are voting for Team 2.. wtf

FanBoy101
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Team 1. Tyrant could solo...

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why are people voting for Team 2... How on earth do they win? Team one easily Takes this... Tyrant is the strongest on the field.. followed by Odin. Yet, people are voting for Team 2.. wtf Maybe its because most people dont think Tyrant is the most powerful on the field? Odin is the most powerful on the field followed by Monarch. Highfather is the weaklink though im not sure how he would match up with team one changing my vote to team one

Allankles
I think Monarch is more of a weak link than HF. HF featwise would seem to be the weakest in a direct confrontation based solely on Ares victory over him in Genesis - I'm leaving out some context but it doesn't matter since it's his only loss in continuity and one of the few combat scenarios he's been in.

I think he might actually be the strongest guy on team 2 in his role as a buffer. He showed the power to transmute a paralyzed human into one of the most powerful entities in the universe.

He also possessed the ability to combine the powers of several skyfathers into a single super god amalgam. And has demonstrated this ability for massive matter manipulation in the creation of the celestial city as well as merging planets. So all in all he's the most useful guy on team 2 because he can amp them in different ways.

In a direct battle however he'd be weak, although he can create personal shields to defend himself.

Cubey
Team 1. Highfather is pretty much the weak link as he has fluffy feats, nothing concrete enough to do battle with Tyrant or Odin.

Allankles
I wouldn't call them "fluffy". He doesn't waste energy on physical confrontation, that doesn't mean he isn't useful in a fight. Transmuting Jove, Zeus, Ares, Odin and himself into a single super entity is hardly what I'd call "fluffy" wink, neither are the rest of his amping and transmutation feats.

As a buffer he'd be a great help for team 2. With CIS on he'd not even waste time trying to go fisticuffs with any of team 1.

passive reader
Prime rips open Monarch's armor and kills everyone. Team two win's by default since Prime is the only one with universal durability here.

Lord_Talron
lol. tyrant takes over monarch

passive reader
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
lol. tyrant takes over monarch
Monarch isn't a robot. Monarch also had the powers of a bunch of other Captain Atoms. His energy manipulation is far above anything Tyrant did.

SquallX
Highfather took a beating from Dakseid once. So i wouldn't call him weak. He's not the strongest in h2h, but not weak.

passive reader
Originally posted by SquallX
Highfather took a beating from Dakseid once. So i wouldn't call him weak. He's not the strongest in h2h, but not weak. In a direct confrontation Highfather takes energy blasts with the best of them. His hand to hand sucks. But everyone here is mainly energy manipulators. Highfather is right up there with the best of them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 for the decisive and clear victory. Nobody on team 2 can handle Odin, Zeus or Tyrant one v one... Seems pretty clear cut to me.

passive reader
Team 1 for the decisive and clear victory. Nobody on team 2 can handle Odin, Zeus or Tyrant one v one... Seems pretty clear cut to me. Huh? Odin and Zeus are both magical. Prime has face Mxy Man and Mordru. Both more powerful than anyone on team 1. They will probably tickle him. Tyrant beat up a few Silver Surfer types. Prime beat up dozens of Silver Surfer types. Monarch blew up a universe. He beat up 50 Captain Atoms and Superman and Green Lanterns, etc. Highfather helped crack a universe and he helped stale mate a being as powerful as the source itself. Yeah. Team one is not winning here. It's likely a stalemate. Or Monarch blows himself up leaving behind Prime to get the victory.

Nihilist
Originally posted by passive reader
Huh? Odin and Zeus are both magical. Prime has face Mxy Man and Mordru. Both more powerful than anyone on team 1. They will probably tickle him. Tyrant beat up a few Silver Surfer types. Prime beat up dozens of Silver Surfer types. Monarch blew up a universe. He beat up 50 Captain Atoms and Superman and Green Lanterns, etc. Highfather helped crack a universe and he helped stale mate a being as powerful as the source itself. Yeah. Team one is not winning here. It's likely a stalemate. Or Monarch blows himself up leaving behind Prime to get the victory. Prime didnt face Mxy at all, he had a alt reality Zatanna sap his will or some shit so he could abduct him and hold him prisoner. Mxy even stated he could go back and turn Prime inside out.

Allankles
It would be a good close battle. HF and Monarch are just as powerful as anyone on team 1 if not more, as in Monarch's case, and SBP has almost total resistance to direct pure magical assault.

So yeah a good fight, however you see it going.

Allankles
Originally posted by Nihilist
Prime didnt face Mxy at all, he had a alt reality Zatanna sap his will or some shit so he could abduct him and hold him prisoner. Mxy even stated he could go back and turn Prime inside out.

Besides that Mxy's powers aren't magic based ala Zeus or Odin.

passive reader
Prime didnt face Mxy at all, he had a alt reality Zatanna sap his will or some shit so he could abduct him and hold him prisoner. Mxy even stated he could go back and turn Prime inside out. Even if that were true, Mxy is a being that can destroy and recreate everything. No one on team two has that kind of power. The closest Prime has battled to these guys is Mordru, Anti-Monitor. And he's done fine against both. Easily shrugging off Mordru's blasts and Tanking Am's Anti-Matter.

Nihilist
Even if that were true, Mxy is a being that can destroy and recreate everything. No one on team two has that kind of power. The closest Prime has battled to these guys is Mordru, Anti-Monitor. And he's done fine against both. Easily shrugging off Mordru's blasts and Tanking Am's Anti-Matter. Well it is true. He faced a weaker Anti Moniter than he was in COIE and he only shrugged off a half assed blast from Mordu..in no way was that 1 blast anything like what Odin or Tyrant regulary use.

passive reader
Well it is true. He faced a weaker Anti Moniter than he was in COIE and he only shrugged off a half assed blast from Mordu..in no way was that 1 blast anything like what Odin or Tyrant regulary use. I was unaware Tyrant regularly uses anything since he's only been in one or two comics series. Going by his fight's with Silver Surfer and Gladiator, I'd say his blasts aren't any more potent than Mordru's. Mordu fights Precrisis LOS. That's a lot of power Mordru Packs. Even his casual blast would pwn a Silver Surfer or Thor type.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Huh? Odin and Zeus are both magical. Prime has face Mxy Man and Mordru. Both more powerful than anyone on team 1. They will probably tickle him. Tyrant beat up a few Silver Surfer types. Prime beat up dozens of Silver Surfer types. Monarch blew up a universe. He beat up 50 Captain Atoms and Superman and Green Lanterns, etc. Highfather helped crack a universe and he helped stale mate a being as powerful as the source itself. Yeah. Team one is not winning here. It's likely a stalemate. Or Monarch blows himself up leaving behind Prime to get the victory.

Is this post and attempt at humor?

Odin and Zeus are easily on Monarch level if not beyond. Prime struggled with Monarch (a joking around Monarch mind you).. Monarch also struggled with Prime, and in fact, lost to prime while not fighting at his best. Highfather.. doesn't even belong in the same sentence as anybody on this field. Prime got hurt by Krypto's teeth for God's sake.. He was bloodied by Hal.. hurt by hv... taken care of by flashes.. Where are you getting this fantasy land version of Prime nobody is familiar with? Facts are these... Prime didn't even beat mxy on his own or beat a weaker AM. Yet Odin on his own has stood up to beings on his own that shit all over anybody Prime faced (sans mxy, but again that was with help and massive PIS). Tyrant has beaten teams of heralds.. and actual top tier heralds like SS, BRB, Glads etc etc... Made a Skyfather/Trans level amped and prepped Thanos leave for fear of dying.. and then punks a well fed and prepped Galactus. Zeus of course, is peers to Odin and consider eachother equal. I fail to see how this is a close fight.. let alone team 2 winning.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Allankles
It would be a good close battle. HF and Monarch are just as powerful as anyone on team 1 if not more, as in Monarch's case, and SBP has almost total resistance to direct pure magical assault.

So yeah a good fight, however you see it going.

Another attempt at humor? Are you ever right in any thread you post in? HF is now equal to or more powerful than Odin, Zeus or Tyrant.. I honestly spit up my water with laughter when I read that. HF couldn't take a single win from anyone on team 1 and that is with them at 50% and barely trying. HF is as powerful as any member of team one BWAHHAHHA

passive reader
Is this post and attempt at humor?

Odin and Zeus are easily on Monarch level if not beyond. Prime struggled with Monarch (a joking around Monarch mind you).. Monarch also struggled with Prime, and in fact, lost to prime while not fighting at his best. Highfather.. doesn't even belong in the same sentence as anybody on this field. Prime got hurt by Krypto's teeth for God's sake.. He was bloodied by Hal.. hurt by hv... taken care of by flashes.. Where are you getting this fantasy land version of Prime nobody is familiar with? Facts are these... Prime didn't even beat mxy on his own or beat a weaker AM. Yet Odin on his own has stood up to beings on his own that shit all over anybody Prime faced (sans mxy, but again that was with help and massive PIS). Tyrant has beaten teams of heralds.. and actual top tier heralds like SS, BRB, Glads etc etc... Made a Skyfather/Trans level amped and prepped Thanos leave for fear of dying.. and then punks a well fed and prepped Galactus. Zeus of course, is peers to Odin and consider eachother equal. I fail to see how this is a close fight.. let alone team 2 winning.
Highfather provided energy that helped fight off the Anti Matter monster. This same being was the equal of the source. High Father pimp smacked the Light God who was beating all kinds of Gods and even gave Takion a smacking around. Highfather created the being Takion with a wave of his magic wand. highfather fused 5 skyfathers together with his own might. He recreated the celetial city. He cracked open the Source wall when it was uncrackable. As for Superboy Prime, he's a Pre Crisis type. Their durablity and power is static. It goes up as needed. Prime also stood up to Pre-Crisis Mordru who would beat the eff outta any body Odin ever fought including Odin. Tyrant fought SS, BRB, Gladiator. SS and BRB are good. Gladiator sucks. Morg and Terrax never fought Tyrant. So um yeah. Prime fought Flashes, Green Lanters, Superman, and Pre-Crisis Superman. Etc.

iceman24567
Either way you look at it Highfather is the weaklink Prime and Monarch make a fight out it team one for the slight majority maybe 7/10

ares834
Edit: Nevermind

SquallX
How is HF the weak link, when a few posters already claims what he's done in his reign.

iceman24567
How is HF the weak link, when a few posters already claims what he's done in his reign. So their claims means what exactly? His battle feats are not up to par with the other cats in the thread simple

Allankles
How is HF the weak link, when a few posters already claims what he's done in his reign.

HF is only a weak link in h2h, if it comes down to energy slinging he's far from a weak link.

Allankles
Are you ever right in any thread you post in HF is now equal to or more powerful than Odin, Zeus or Tyrant.. I honestly spit up my water with laughter when I read that. HF couldn't take a single win from anyone on team 1 and that is with them at 50% and barely trying. HF is as powerful as any member of team one BWAHHAHHA

Wasn't I the one who told you that the other day? Holding a grudge? And good job overexaaggerating as usual. Only Monarch imo is more powerful than either Zeus or Odin, I didn't say any different (still have reading comprehension issues I see). And Highfather is most certainly as powerful as Odin or Zeus.

Provided a fifth of the power to destroy a dimension (at least). Was able to merge two galaxy sized planets. Created one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Provided the power to create the Celestial city and then recreate it after it had been destroyed during Volume 3 of the NG. Combined 5 skyfathers into a single entity.

Every time Highfather does anything it's almost always impressive, he simply rarely fights despite the fact that the New Gods have shown up in enough titles for writers to have had him doing battle.

The real answer is that his character was meant to be the voice of rationality among cosmic gods, according to the guy who created the character.

Also when he was attacked by a group of the "primitive" gods was able to erect shields which comfortably blocked all their attacks. So even when directly assaulted in one of the few times he's been attacked, he shows his vast energy versatility again.

SquallX
HF is only a weak link in h2h, if it comes down to energy slinging he's far from a weak link.

I know that. HF doesn't need to fight, he could just stay back and covers the team.

It seems you know quite a few things when it comes to HF. So my creation is, is he still alive. Because the last time i saw him was when he spoke to Superman, while Superman was stuck in the Source, and HF was dead.

Was he resurrected, or is he still dead.

Just remembered, HF could always bfr them inside the Source Wall. I mean Dessad with HF's staff did it to Superman, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have half the knowledge to use the staff.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wasn't I the one who told you that the other day? Holding a grudge? And good job overexaaggerating as usual. Only Monarch imo is more powerful than either Zeus or Odin, I didn't say any different (still have reading comprehension issues I see). And Highfather is most certainly as powerful as Odin or Zeus.

Provided a fifth of the power to destroy a dimension (at least). Was able to merge two galaxy sized planets. Created one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Provided the power to create the Celestial city and then recreate it after it had been destroyed during Volume 3 of the NG. Combined 5 skyfathers into a single entity.

Every time Highfather does anything it's almost always impressive, he simply rarely fights despite the fact that the New Gods have shown up in enough titles for writers to have had him doing battle.

The real answer is that his character was meant to be the voice of rationality among cosmic gods, according to the guy who created the character.

Also when he was attacked by a group of the "primitive" gods was able to erect shields which comfortably blocked all their attacks. So even when directly assaulted in one of the few times he's been attacked, he shows his vast energy versatility again.

You saying HF is equal to Odin or Zeus is what my what to be spit up. That is an absolute joke. Just as Monarch being more powerful than Odin is a joke. The same Monarch who got tooled by Prime.. Odin would turn Prime inside out with mere gestures. So no, I was spot on in spitting up my water with your comedy. Furthermore, you just typed a whole bunch of fluff with very little substance. Please point me to ANY combat feats (ya know the thing we are arguing about here) that put him on the level of Odin, Zeus or Tyrant? BTW.. Tyrant is the most powerful on the field... certainly not Monarach.

Allankles
You saying HF is equal to Odin or Zeus is what my what to be spit up. That is an absolute joke. Just as Monarch being more powerful than Odin is a joke. The same Monarch who got tooled by Prime.. Odin would turn Prime inside out with mere gestures. So no, I was spot on in spitting up my water with your comedy. Furthermore, you just typed a whole bunch of fluff with very little substance. Please point me to ANY combat feats (ya know the thing we are arguing about here) that put him on the level of Odin, Zeus or Tyrant? BTW.. Tyrant is the most powerful on the field... certainly not Monarach.

Monarch was more powerful than Zeus by virtue of having more power, as in the power of all the Cpt atoms in the universe, he possessed universe destroying power.

Odin wouldn't pawn SBP by gestures, if the master of all magic in the legion era didn't turn him over with gestures Odin isn't, however you think the battle goes.

I already told you he can combine the powers of SBP, Monarch and himself to create an amalgam, that is combat effective. And its silly how you just declare that HF isn't on Odin's level without giving a credible argument why not. He isn't his equal in combat related feats, but he is equal in displays of power.

Providing a fifth of the power to destroy a whole dimension (at least) is hardly any kind of fluffy display of power. Nor is creating one of the most powerful beings in the universe from a paralyzed man, nor is merging two galactic sized planets. Or providing the power necessary to create and then recreate Supertown. Or combining 5 skyfathers into one entity, this isn't the kind of feat a being any less then the leader of skyfathers (as HF is in DC) could accomplish.

When he has fought he showed the ability to transmute Insane Lightray into anything he wanted, a being that can direct the energy of several stars with ease. The issue here is that HF simply doesn't fight, that's part of his character, he's almost a pacifist.

the Darkone
You saying HF is equal to Odin or Zeus is what my what to be spit up. That is an absolute joke. Just as Monarch being more powerful than Odin is a joke. The same Monarch who got tooled by Prime.. Odin would turn Prime inside out with mere gestures. So no, I was spot on in spitting up my water with your comedy. Furthermore, you just typed a whole bunch of fluff with very little substance. Please point me to ANY combat feats (ya know the thing we are arguing about here) that put him on the level of Odin, Zeus or Tyrant? BTW.. Tyrant is the most powerful on the field... certainly not Monarch.

I agree with on some points but not on Tyrant being the most powerful on the field lets not get carried away. By feats abilities Odin is by far the most powerful especially person here on the field than Zeus than Tyrant.

I feel Team one steam rolls to much divine magic/powers and cosmic at their disposal, too much.

iceman24567
No way in hell is Tyrant the most powerful on the field

SquallX
Did even just magically forgotten that Prime is immune to magic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
No way in hell is Tyrant the most powerful on the field

We've gone over this before Icey... We shall agree to disagree. As you know, I feel Tyrant is above anybody on this field, and imo, his feats back that up stance

SquallX
We've gone over this before Icey... We shall agree to disagree. As you know, I feel Tyrant is above anybody on this field, and imo, his feats back that up stance

While Prime may, or may not be the strongest, survived anti-matter, and a Universal blast at point blank, and all it did was to knock him out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm you don't think Tyrant, Odin or Zeus could KO prime on their own or with combined shots?

SquallX
Ummmm you don't think Tyrant, Odin or Zeus could KO prime on their own or with combined shots?

Superman Prime took a Universal blast point blank, and all it did was knock him out.

Odin, and Zeus are magical users, and most of there feats involves using magic.

Then there HF, and Monarch to back him up.

the Darkone
Superman Prime took a Universal blast point blank, and all it did was knock him out.

Odin, and Zeus are magical users, and most of there feats involves using magic.

Then there HF, and Monarch to back him up.

SMP didn't tank the blast he was teleported through the quantum jump!

the Darkone

Feats Odin sh** stomp Tyrant, Odin going all out will sh** stomp Tyrant. Odin is by far the most powerful person on either team to say other wise full of sh** and bias, even though Prime is immune to magic Odin, Zeus have enough raw cosmic power on there side to tip the scale in their teams favor, really SMP doesn't want none of this team.

iceman24567
Originally posted by the Darkone
SMP didn't tank the blast he was teleported through the quantum jump! Nah he tanked the blast their is no proof he quantum jumped and he wasn't in the alternate future Atom ended up after he jumped erm

iceman24567
Feats Odin sh** stomp Tyrant, Odin going all out will sh** stomp Tyrant. Odin is by far the most powerful person on either team to say other wise full of sh** and bias, even though Prime is immune to magic Odin, Zeus have enough raw cosmic power on there side to tip the scale in their teams favor, really SMP doesn't want none of this team. LOL to say Odin is by FAR the most powerful is bias seriously no expression

Mindset
Nah he tanked the blast their is no proof he quantum jumped and he wasn't in the alternate future Atom ended up after he jumped erm Nah, he didn't tank it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah, he didn't tank it. Shut up nobody was talking to you

the Darkone
LOL to say Odin is by FAR the most powerful is bias seriously no expression
by feats Odin is the most powerful then I would put Monarch!

the Darkone
Nah he tanked the blast their is no proof he quantum jumped and he wasn't in the alternate future Atom ended up after he jumped erm

SMP drifting through time, that's how time trapper was able to snatch him up out time. I believe the quantum jump saved SMP!

iceman24567
SMP drifting through time, that's how time trapper was able to snatch him up out time. I believe the quantum jump saved SMP! So he was koed by time jumping? He's flow threw the Source wall, Anti matter, planets, 500 mile long shield of Gl will power and even a red sun and time jumping koed him while he was in a amp state? Originally posted by the Darkone
by feats Odin is the most powerful then I would put Monarch! Not denying any of that just saying that Odin isnt the most powerful by far

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.