Xehanort vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAuraAngel
http://www.freewebs.com/restrictors/Master%20Xehanort.png

v.s

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Kratos_God_of_War_III.jpg

After saying, "Curses, foiled again!" after Vanitas defeated him at that retarded monopoly thing, Xehanort makes a change of plans. He sends Vanitas to the GoW planet to fetch Kratos. He does this and Kratos is lured to the Keyblade Graveyard. Xehanort is on top of a moutain at quite a distance from Kratos and offers him a choice: Join him, or force him to resort to plan B. Unfortunately, Xehanort is not fluent in Ancient Greek so Kratos does not understand him and proceeds to yell, in Greek, taunts to Xehanort saying very ancient your mom jokes. So a fight breaks out. CIS is off.

Kratos gets his gear from GoW 3, no power of Hope. Xehanort gets his keyblade, his DARK POWAH, and all the keyblades in the area. He can also use all the spells at the normal keyblade weilders disposal since he is in fact stronger than them.

So who wins? The angry Achaean or the so completely not evil Xehanort?

linkownsyousobs
<3

this might be fun big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos uses Light from Helios' Head to blind him at the start of the match, then rips him in two vin

TheGoldenSpy
The bald white dude wins.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kratos uses Light from Helios' Head to blind him at the start of the match, then rips him in two vin

Xehanort TK's it out of Kratos' hands before its full revealed.

Or takes his heart out with his eyes closed. 313

TheGoldenSpy
I have no idea what xenahort can do or how he does it. Can't find a respect thread.

MooCowofJustice
Kratos' heart cannot be stolen because he doesn't possess the KH version of a heart.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Kratos' heart cannot be stolen because he doesn't possess the KH version of a heart.

Considering this particular thread has placed the GoW universe inside of the KH universe, he does. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
I didn't know just being in a different universes forces you to obey that one's laws and can give you anything you need to do so automatically.

TheAuraAngel
I didn't know just being in a different universes forces you to obey that one's laws and can give you anything you need to do so automatically.

If I was in a universe with no oxygen I'd have to follow its laws and die pathetically.

Kratos is in the KH universe. He abides by the KH laws.

MooCowofJustice
That doesn't necessarily give him a heart. Chose my words in the last post poorly.

If you were in a universe with no oxygen that universe would not require oxygen for its inhabitants to survive. But you do, so you die pathetically, not following its laws. This no oxygen universe isn't going to change your anatomy to remove your lungs or adapt your cells to use a gas other than oxygen.

TheAuraAngel
Kingdom Hearts is the source of the hearts for every world right?

GOW gets its own planet in the KH universe, meaning the "heart" of its planet came from Kingdom Hearts. Meaning the hearts of the people come from Kingdom Hearts as well.

You've done something very similar to this in one of your own threads and you were not nitpicked to death over it. If you desire I can find it or you can kindly get to the topic of the thread at hand instead of making me wait to masturbate.

smile

MooCowofJustice
I don't see where it says that GoW got its own planet within the KH universe. Just that Vanitas goes to the GoW planet.

Would you mind? I don't remember it, but I want to.

TheAuraAngel
I don't see where it says that GoW got its own planet within the KH universe. Just that Vanitas goes to the GoW planet.

Would you mind? I don't remember it, but I want to.

Are you under the impression that Vanitas can transcend universes?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t540579.html

You did not place these respective worlds into the KH universe but you altered them so that they followed KH laws. By placing GOW inside of the KH universe, I am doing the same thing without screwing with the laws of the universe.

TheGoldenSpy
How would being in a different universe change the way his body works? He doesnt have that type of heart.

It's on topic because you are forcing a silly weakness on him that he normaly wouldn't have. If that's how you want it go ahead, it's your thread, but its weird.

Nephthys
If Kratos had a heart then would this be a spite thread?

Because it sounds like you're forcing a exploitable weakness on him that makes it so Xehanort can own him in half a second. That would be a spite thread. erm

MooCowofJustice
...yeah. So can a lot of them, if my assumptions about the Realm of Darkness are correct.

Remember that thread. Difference is I made it clear. To be honest I didn't even know you made this thread until right now. You shoulda told me that.

You specifications were unclear to me, sir.

TheAuraAngel
Fine. I'll add this then:

The GOW world is placed in the KH universe. Kratos has the same type of heart, as does his planet, as does whatever else. Xehanort is forbidden from removing Kratos' heart because he has no use for his hearltess or nobody.

Is everyone happy now?

Edit: The corridors of Darkness transcends worlds, not Universes.

Nephthys
I am rather happy, yes.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Nephthys
I am rather happy, yes.

Good. Now no more calling my threads spite. Considering this little gem happens to be your creation. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t519144.html

MooCowofJustice
How would you transcend worlds without transcending at least some part of a universe?

And that wasn't really the point. Realm of Darkness wasn't part of the regular universe, but people can open portals to it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Good. Now no more calling my threads spite. Considering this little gem happens to be your creation. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t519144.html

That was totally worth it.

TheAuraAngel
How you transcend worlds without transcending at least some part of a universe?

And that wasn't really the point. Realm of Darkness wasn't part of the regular universe, but people can open portals to it.

Transcending parts of a Universe does not mean you can transcend Universes.

It is essentially the shadow of the KH Universe, not an entirely different universe all its own. I don't think anyway. Would be cool if it were, but I'd imagine it would be a boring place.

That was totally worth it.

I agree but still. laughing out loud

TheGoldenSpy
Blinds him with helios, stuns him with super spammable electricity and turns him into a statue with a gorgon summon.

Or throws on the cestus and punches them together, the pressure melts his brain.

Demonic Phoenix
Xehanort TK's it out of Kratos' hands before its full revealed.

Or takes his heart out with his eyes closed. 313

He's not fast enough to stop Kratos, who pulls stuff out under his skirt-like covering before others can register a thought. 131

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Blinds him with helios, stuns him with super spammable electricity and turns him into a statue with a gorgon summon.

Or throws on the cestus and punches them together, the pressure melts his brain. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He's not fast enough to stop Kratos, who pulls stuff out under his skirt-like covering before others can register a thought. 131

I suppose it's posts like these that make you wonder whether people look at the OP or not.

Kratos only gets his GOW 3 stuff and as far as I know that doesn't include anything Goron or lightning. Never played it though.

And they are a fair distance away. Kratos has to get to him first before he can do anything. I'm not gonna put Kratos right next to Xehanort. He could rip him apart like paper. Kratos' strength is so insane it would be spite. erm

Demonic Phoenix
I suppose it's posts like these that make you wonder whether people look at the OP or not.

Kratos only gets his GOW 3 stuff and as far as I know that doesn't include anything Goron or lightning. Never played it though.

And they are a fair distance away. Kratos has to get to him first before he can do anything. I'm not gonna put Kratos right next to Xehanort. He could rip him apart like paper. Kratos' strength is so insane it would be spite. erm

What exactly in my post suggests that I did not read the OP? no expression Hammerspace is one of Kratos' onscreen demonstrated abilities awesome

Technically, he can summon a Gorgon, or at least, its soul, with the Claws of Hades. It turns enemies to stone though, much like the basic aspect of his Gorgon Magics.
Also, he doesn't have anything that uses 'Lightning' in 3, but he does have a weapon that shoots electric blasts.

How far away? Meh, if Xehanort can steal Kratos' heart, then it's spite for either combatant depending on the distance. If Kratos is too far away, he loses, and if he is close enough to use the head...

Alternatively, Kratos steals some Keyblades, and uses them to pwn Xehanort with his greater skillz. awesome

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
What exactly in my post suggests that I did not read the OP? no expression Hammerspace is one of Kratos' onscreen demonstrated abilities awesome

Technically, he can summon a Gorgon, or at least, its soul, with the Claws of Hades. It turns enemies to stone though, much like the basic aspect of his Gorgon Magics.
Also, he doesn't have anything that uses 'Lightning' in 3, but he does have a weapon that shoots electric blasts.

How far away? Meh, if Xehanort can steal Kratos' heart, then it's spite for either combatant depending on the distance. If Kratos is too far away, he loses, and if he is close enough to use the head...

Alternatively, Kratos steals some Keyblades, and uses them to pwn Xehanort with his greater skillz. awesome

The fact that they're at a good distance makes his skill of whipping things out and using them quickly rather useless.

Uh....

35yH1e0YdEc

Xehanort is where he is at the end of the video, not floating. Kratos is where Aqua is I guess. Was gonna say Mickey but that is a bit more of a distance.

Now that actually sounds like something Kratos would do. But would the keyblade let him use it? stick out tongue

TheGoldenSpy
Kratos doesn't have that type of heart. So no heart stealing.

Kratos can blast lighting speed electricity stronger than thunder from Zeus himself, that can home and hit up to 5 different enemies and launch things as large as minatours helplessly in the air at once and has about a 30 foot radius. Basically a tossible cronos rage. And it's very very spammable.

Stuns him with that and runs through him with the hermes boots.

TheAuraAngel
Kratos doesn't have that type of heart. So no heart stealing.

Kratos can blast lighting speed electricity stronger than thunder from Zeus himself, that can home and hit up to 5 different enemies and launch things as large as minatours helplessly in the air at once and has about a 30 foot radius. Basically a tossible cronos rage. And it's very very spammable.

Stuns him with that and runs through him with the hermes boots.

There happens to be a mountain between Kratos and Xehanort. He also happens to have lightning too so...point?

Will help him fly but those boots are not going to be of any use otherwise.

TheGoldenSpy
May I please ask what him having lighting has anything to do with anything. If you are implying he had immunity because of it, nope. If you think it can harm Kratos, would love to see why. Kratos has taken a massive charged thunderbolt from the god of freaking lighting himself that was strong enough to blow a multi million ton titan off a mountain without any significant injury. Not to mention he regularly returns them to sender.

TheAuraAngel
May I please ask what him having lighting has anything to do with anything. If you are implying he had immunity because of it, nope. If you think it can harm Kratos, would love to see why. Kratos has taken a massive charged thunderbolt from the god of freaking lighting himself that was strong enough to blow a multi million ton titan off a mountain without any significant injury. Not to mention he regularly returns them to sender.

Eh, I thought we were just comparing lightning speed attacks. Xehanort likely won't have to deal with the lightning anyway since Kratos has to reach him first. Xehanort attacks from the distance for laughs.

TheGoldenSpy
Why would he have to be anywhere near him if he can spam lighting speed blasts that lock onto and home on enemies and stuns them for a good 7 seconds and explode right after? Kratos just flys over the mountain and spams that shi.

I know nothing of xehanort. Is he faster than lighting or something?

TheAuraAngel
Why would he have to be anywhere near him if he can spam lighting speed blasts that lock onto and home on enemies and stuns them for a good 7 seconds and explode right after? Kratos just flys over the mountain and spams that shi.

I know nothing of xehanort. Is he faster than lighting or something?

I suppose because locking onto your opponent is a gameplay mechanic.

And TK for one. Keyblades for two. Magic for three.

Edit: Xehanort himself never does anything fast reaction wise. He can warp/teleport but as far as reacting to lightning he has never done so. He can beat people who have though if that counts for anything.

TheGoldenSpy
Locking into in opponent is not gameplay mechanics. Its simply how it works. If he isn't fast enough its game over for him.

Feats for those weapons/tactics please. He can take hits from BoO, can resist transmutation, breaks out from being turned into a block of ice, tanks thunderbolts, unnefected by time being stopped around him, deals with having life force sucked out of him.

Under these rules he gets the blade of olympus. He destroys him and the mountain with it.

AsbestosFlaygon
Methinks this would've been a better fight if it was Xemnas-Xehanort.

Anyways, Kratos is definitely more durable than Xehanort with what we've seen Kratos endure throughout the games.
Kratos has more durability and mileage feats than Xehanort.
I'm not sure if distance would be a prob for Kratos, since he does have ranged attacks in GoW3.

I would say since the stips does make Kratos abide with the laws of KH-verse, advantage is on Xehanort.

TheAuraAngel
Locking into in opponent is not gameplay mechanics. Its simply how it works. If he isn't fast enough its game over for him.

Feats for those weapons/tactics please. He can take hits from BoO, can resist transmutation, breaks out from being turned into a block of ice, tanks thunderbolts, unnefected by time being stopped around him, deals with having life force sucked out of him.

Under these rules he gets the blade of olympus. He destroys him and the mountain with it.

And one hit kills are also not gameplay mechanics. That's just how the moves work.

Kay. Was going to troll thereciever with this thread but since I got a slightly bigger fish than I wanted.

klIFLLltT9Q

7:25. Look at what Xehanort casually does with his power. He starts to a black hole like thing that starts tearing the planet apart.

This is what the world looks like once his attack finishes its work and another character changes the appearance of it.

That worlds mountains, oceans, everything was sucked up except for the castle which was likely magically protected.

But of course I don't see this as being the means by which Xehanort wins. I see a far better path to take. 313

TheGoldenSpy
Not the same thing as one hit kill moves are no limits falacy. Electric attacks are not.

I am on the phone and cannot see a thing but like I said, Zeus with the BoO ended a war the shaped the surface of the planet but He could not stop Kratos with it.

TheAuraAngel
Not the same thing as one hit kill moves are no limits falacy. Electric attacks are not.

I am on the phone and cannot see a thing but like I said, Zeus with the BoO ended a war the shaped the surface of the planet but He could not stop Kratos with it.

And Xehanort basically destroys/ruins a world all on his lonesome. And I like how Zeus' feats with the sword means Kratos can do the same.

Which what I think would happen is....

Xehanort falls in love with Kratos' manly body, puts him to sleep, and then proceeds to take it for himself.

vin

TheGoldenSpy
Just got home.

Hmm, if this was meant to annoy reciever, then in that case the other dude was right, this was an attempt at a spite thread, but even with all this restrictions I see Kratos easily taking this.

It's a cool attack, but did not really see anything that showed the world in ruins. Didn't even damage or effect the guy standing there in any way. Just shows the area around the castle being ruined. It's something I can see the Blade can easily match. Again, in God of War 2 Atlas tells Kratos that the war between the Gods and the Titans "shaped the landscape of the mortal world" As in, them shooting magic and slamming the ground shaped the mountains and oceans in the planet. And Zeus with one strike can end that magnitude of chaos. Yet Zeus himself slamming the sword into Kratos fails to disinegrate him. Infact it is unknown of Kratos stabbing himself with a charged BoO really killed him. Point is, He's very durable against powerful magics.

Why would Kratos not be able to replicate those feats? It comes from the weapon, not the user. Kratos can shoot those beams like Zeus did, he can use divine reckoning, the same tornado attack Zeus used to end the war aswell, just on a smaller scale, and it's most likely due to PIS/Gameplay balance. Where would the fun be in ending the game with one weapon?

Do not really know what you mean by that. Hypnosis? Persephone tried to sleep him, and it failed against him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soci186sLWA

As you can see in the beginning of the video, Kratos can use the wings to fly pretty fast, and using the boots boosts that flight speed. Can just fly over the mountain and spam the carp out of those electric attacks to kill him.

TheAuraAngel
Hmm, if this was meant to annoy reciever, then in that case the other dude was right, this was an attempt at a spite thread, but even with all this restrictions I see Kratos easily taking this.

It's a cool attack, but did not really see anything that showed the world in ruins. Didn't even damage or effect the guy standing there in any way. Just shows the area around the castle being ruined. It's something I can see the Blade can easily match. Again, in God of War 2 Atlas tells Kratos that the war between the Gods and the Titans "shaped the landscape of the mortal world" As in, them shooting magic and slamming the ground shaped the mountains and oceans in the planet. And Zeus with one strike can end that magnitude of chaos. Yet Zeus himself slamming the sword into Kratos fails to disinegrate him. Infact it is unknown of Kratos stabbing himself with a charged BoO really killed him. Point is, He's very durable against powerful magics.

Why would Kratos not be able to replicate those feats? It comes from the weapon, not the user. Kratos can shoot those beams like Zeus did, he can use divine reckoning, the same tornado attack Zeus used to end the war aswell, just on a smaller scale, and it's most likely due to PIS/Gameplay balance. Where would the fun be in ending the game with one weapon?

Do not really know what you mean by that. Hypnosis? Persephone tried to sleep him, and it failed against him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soci186sLWA

As you can see in the beginning of the video, Kratos can use the wings to fly pretty fast, and using the boots boosts that flight speed. Can just fly over the mountain and spam the carp out of those electric attacks to kill him.

So long as there is significant discussion going on, it is not considered a spite thread. Or at least as far as I understand it. Since you seem to have a different opinion from me that you're prepared to defend, I suppose that means its not a spite thread.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091118061739/kingdomhearts/images/0/04/Land_of_Departure_KHBBS.png

That is the full image of what the world looked like before Xehanort used his attack. Oceans, gone. Mountains, gone. It did a vast amount of damage to the planet and would likely have destroyed the castle except it is a castle where keyblade masters live and it is likely held together by magic.

Assuming that Kratos can match Zeus' feats with the sword is something you can't prove. Since he does use the same attack but to a smaller scale it means that Kratos is simply weaker than Zeus unless fully powered by Hope.

Like how you show me a video I do not care about. Show me Persephone trying to put Kratos to sleep. Much more useful to the preceedings.

The reason his flight is not really special is because Xehanort can pummel him with thousands of keyblades in midair. Or TK him to the ground.

RE: Blaxican
Who cares if it's a spite thread. Stop being bitches.

TheGoldenSpy
I'm considering this thread spite because you yourself said the point of this thread was literally to spite receiver.

Unless my eyes are tricking me, that doesn't look like a real planet. It looks like those things Mario jumps on in SMG.

I do not have to prove anything because those attacks Zeus did came from the Blade, the same exact one Kratos now has ITT. It's not like some weapon which power depends on the one using it, it's simply power it has, and power Kratos can use. And Actually Kratos infused the blade with all of his War God powers, so now it's actually STRONGER then it was before. Smaller scale means gameplay balance bro, not inability to use it. And Kratos pwned the very same dude that accomplished those feats with the same exact blade...twice, proving that he is better with the blade than Zeus himself. Kratos doesn't need to get close, He kills Xehanort with the blade, or he electricutes him to death from far away by tossing it up the mountain, simple win.

But you know what is an assumption? That castle being protected by magic. Prove that please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBrW-T0jy4I

Right at 3:22. Not only does he resist it, but he chains atlas immediately afterwards. That ain't working on him.

If you can prove that his TK will be able to overpower Kratos flapping the wings on his arms sure. Have no idea what Keyblades do.

TheAuraAngel
I'm considering this thread spite because you yourself said the point of this thread was literally to spite receiver.

To troll receiver. There is a difference young lad.

Unless my eyes are tricking me, that doesn't look like a real planet. It looks like those things Mario jumps on in SMG.

It's identified as a world and appears to be substantially larger than the things in SMG.

I do not have to prove anything because those attacks Zeus did came from the Blade, the same exact one Kratos now has ITT. It's not like some weapon which power depends on the one using it, it's simply power it has, and power Kratos can use. And Actually Kratos infused the blade with all of his War God powers, so now it's actually STRONGER then it was before. Smaller scale means gameplay balance bro, not inability to use it. And Kratos pwned the very same dude that accomplished those feats with the same exact blade...twice, proving that he is better with the blade than Zeus himself. Kratos doesn't need to get close, He kills Xehanort with the blade, or he electricutes him to death from far away by tossing it up the mountain, simple win.

It is a weapon that depends on the power charged into it. Zeus' God power>Kratos'. That was what he used to end the titan war with his own power. Kratos is not using a Zeus powered BoO. He is using Kratos' powered BoO, which seems to be substantially weaker. And how will the electricity lock hit Xehanort from on top of a mountain? That's some awesome gameplay auto-lock on you got there.

But you know what is an assumption? That castle being protected by magic. Prove that please.

It wasn't destroyed like the majority of the world, ergo something is up with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBrW-T0jy4I

Right at 3:22. Not only does he resist it, but he chains atlas immediately afterwards. That ain't working on him.

If you can prove that his TK will be able to overpower Kratos flapping the wings on his arms sure. Have no idea what Keyblades do.

Cool. Seems a bit different from the Keyblade magic. And Xehanort's magic at the moment appears to be better than Persephone's.

He can TK thousands of metal weapons. Wings should not be to big a problem. And the keyblade itself is a very haxxed item, ****ing around with time and space is pretty cool I think.

TheGoldenSpy
Explain the difference then.

Ah, it's called a world. Awesome proof. I guess a castle covering half of it and a mountain covering 3 percent of the area should be disregarded.

Oh does it? Prove it please. Tell me what part of the game that is stated, don't just assert it.

It's not substantialy weaker nor does the power depend on the user. It's the exact same blade and the exact same power.

Simple, he tosses it to him and it will electricute him to death. Locking on is not a gameplay mechanic, it's a silly cop out you made up.

Or it can't destroy the castle. Prove they used magic please.

Attempting to sleep him will fail unless you can prove it will work. He was also uneffected by the fog of morpheus which put the entire planet to sleep.

Wings that are attached to his insane arm strength. Arms that can easily lift those weapons.

Participate please. Why do you think the keyblades would give him the win?

I'm guessing you haven't actually played the game, have you?

TheGoldenSpy
If you are talking about me, no I have not. I've been asking this entire time for some feats for Xehanort and all I've been getting were people dropping one liners and I respond with something I consider relevant. If there is something he can do that will be useful by all means go ahead and show it. I'm pretty much begging for some info on the guy and I could not find respect thread for him.

TheAuraAngel
Explain the difference then.

Ah, it's called a world. Awesome proof. I guess a castle covering half of it and a mountain covering 3 percent of the area should be disregarded.

Oh does it? Prove it please. Tell me what part of the game that is stated, don't just assert it.

It's not substantialy weaker nor does the power depend on the user. It's the exact same blade and the exact same power.

Simple, he tosses it to him and it will electricute him to death. Locking on is not a gameplay mechanic, it's a silly cop out you made up.

Or it can't destroy the castle. Prove they used magic please.

Attempting to sleep him will fail unless you can prove it will work. He was also uneffected by the fog of morpheus which put the entire planet to sleep.

Wings that are attached to his insane arm strength. Arms that can easily lift those weapons.

Participate please. Why do you think the keyblades would give him the win?

Trolling him would be me whipping him with my superior intellect in a thread.

Giant castle, giant mountains, giant ocean. Obviously not earth size but clearly not small.

Kratos drains his power into the blade in order to destroy all those who oppose the gods. It is a god powered sword.

If it were not substantially weaker then Zeus would have been able to kill Kratos by stabbing it into the ground and yelling loudly. He did not do this, so I take it to mean it is weaker.

So this magic lightning comes equipped with its own magic lock on ability? Locking on to something no way impedes something from getting in the way of it. Like, say, a reflect spell?

Why do you think it can't destroy the castle? smile

Xehanort with his magic can casually raise mountains and wreck entire worlds. A simple sleep spell would be nothing. That or magnet, or time stop, or blindness, or bind. Or just reflect all Kratos lightning back at him for a while.

And because the wings are attached to his arms it makes a bit of difference? Xehanort can TK the wings themselves and crush the feathers. He wouldn't have to deal with Kratos' strength.

The keyblade can open paths between different worlds, god knows how many light years away. Xehanort could literally just open one of these and trap him in space and then wait for him to die.

If you are talking about me, no I have not. I've been asking this entire time for some feats for Xehanort and all I've been getting were people dropping one liners and I respond with something I consider relevant. If there is something he can do that will be useful by all means go ahead and show it. I'm pretty much begging for some info on the guy and I could not find respect thread for him.

Okay...

I'll explain to you the bit about the planet, at the least.

The picture that Aura showed is an exaggerated picture shown to you in the "level select" screen. It's not to scale. this video, from 8:30 to 14:50, shows the world as it actually is, at scale. Notice the huge mountain ranges in the distance, and such in such. It's obviously a full sized planet.

TheGoldenSpy
And how exactly did you plan on using the thread to do that?

Cannot tell and maybe the video blaxican posted shows it's bigger but cannot see it as I am using a phone.

First of, it's never stated that it lost any power since that war. Second, as I have said before, it's destructive power comes from it being forged from the heavens and the earth. If Zeus being a god and all had that much power why in the world do you think he needed a sword to use power he already had? Its a god killing sword that can drain powers, Kratos did not need to put his energy to use the sword. It was Zeus's way to trick Kratos into getting rid of the god powers Kratos had so he could safely kill him.

Even if your theory was Correct ( its not) Zeus drained Kratos in eagle form and then brought the statue to life with the same power, then told Kratos to drain the remaining amount in the sword. He then used the very same sword to drain the godly power from the statue into the sword. Zeus used that very same energy to wipe out the armies.

It was the same power Kratos had, it's the same power Kratos can use.

If he had the reactions to reflect it and the spell took no time, you already said he hasn't reacted to something that fast. And it would have to be a very powerful spell because the electricity hurt Kratos more than a massive thunderbolt from Zeus.

Has he been subject to any of that? Has he been shown to have resistance against that?

Doubt it. Kratos has used the wings in the mantle of the earth and they were not crushed. They were durable enough to withstand the pressure.

Yeah, no. Ares sucked him into another dimension and fought hundreds of clones, then got out by just fine. Not gonna cut it.

TheAuraAngel
And how exactly did you plan on using the thread to do that?

Cannot tell and maybe the video blaxican posted shows it's bigger but cannot see it as I am using a phone.

First of, it's never stated that it lost any power since that war. Second, as I have said before, it's destructive power comes from it being forged from the heavens and the earth. If Zeus being a god and all had that much power why in the world do you think he needed a sword to use power he already had? Its a god killing sword that can drain powers, Kratos did not need to put his energy to use the sword. It was Zeus's way to trick Kratos into getting rid of the god powers Kratos had so he could safely kill him.

Even if your theory was Correct ( its not) Zeus drained Kratos in eagle form and then brought the statue to life with the same power, then told Kratos to drain the remaining amount in the sword. He then used the very same sword to drain the godly power from the statue into the sword. Zeus used that very same energy to wipe out the armies.

It was the same power Kratos had, it's the same power Kratos can use.

If he had the reactions to reflect it and the spell took no time, you already said he hasn't reacted to something that fast. And it would have to be a very powerful spell because the electricity hurt Kratos more than a massive thunderbolt from Zeus.

Has he been subject to any of that? Has he been shown to have resistance against that?

Doubt it. Kratos has used the wings in the mantle of the earth and they were not crushed. They were durable enough to withstand the pressure.

Yeah, no. Ares sucked him into another dimension and fought hundreds of clones, then got out by just fine. Not gonna cut it.

He seems under the impression that Kratos can kill anyone. I respectfully disagree. I've been meaning to use Xehanort in a fight for a while now so now I get my chance. Now hush.

Check it out when you can.

1. Prove that when Kratos has the BoO that it is as strong as it was when Zeus used it.

2. Prove that Kratos can use the sword to that potential.

3. That second paragraph only proves the sword runs on god energy batteries.

He has reacted to a laser before from very close range. And reflect in the hands of someone tired from combat could stop something strong enough to destroy mountains dead in its tracks. Xehanort has proven himself to be better than her at magic.

I don't know. I know little about Kratos.

Proof of this? Xehanort's TK is strong enough to break mountains. He can break wings. Or just TK Kratos himself while he is flying.

Said dimension obviously had air in it. Space does not. no expression

Enfathiel
Probable speedblitz to the KH side.

TheGoldenSpy
Oh, and so you made an attempt at a spite thread with some silly absurd clauses made to favor xehanort just to mess with what is obviously some 13 year old kid? Bro, you are so cooool. I wish I had your self esteem roll eyes (sarcastic)

It showed the area around the castle. Can someone please show me a video with the full scaled planet destroyed?

No. You prove first that the power depends who uses it. It doesn't. It's just energy it has and can use.

It has the power Kratos has as a god. He kicked Zeus's ass with it twice IE he's superior with it. He uses Divine reckoning, same thing Zeus used, He can spam those shockwaves, just like Zeus used to stop the armies from fighting. He killed Cronos with it, he killed the fire titan with it, disinegrated Gaia with it when Zeus only sent her into tartarus.

He knows how to use it.

The weapons like alot of things, are seriously nerfed in gameplay. The blades of chaos pretty much sliced anything they touch when he swings them instantly in cutscenes, yet the function like whips in gameplay

Just because he hasn't done the exact same things with it isn't proof that he couldn't. If the game told us that the power of the sword depended on who uses it, you certainly would have a case, but it never does and you don't.

He pwns this thread with it, mountain or not. End of story

It isn't proof that it needs god energy to be used that way, Just an example that even if you were right, Zeus used the same god energy Kratos had that was stored in the sword to wipe out the armies, as in it was Kratos own power that was used for that.

I was asking about xenahort, dude smile Kratos has proven himself against that kind of stuff.

And you know that how? Because he can talk in it? Lot's of characters can do that. It was an endless void of space. He can survive in space wink

If that spell takes no time to set up MAYBE, because he can still spam alot of them.

TK'ing mountains and Reacting to beams sounds cool, show me it, i'm expecting to see him block it with this reflect spell.. smile

It showed the area around the castle. Can someone please show me a video with the full scaled planet destroyed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

TheGoldenSpy
I have not played the game and I have said so several times. All I have seen is a picture with the area around the castle ruined and an under scaled map select picture that shows the area around the castle.

I am just curious on how badly he damaged it. That is all.

He had to leave right after because I presume it would have hurt him aswell. Should count as a win for the opponent if he leaves the battlefield here shouldnt it?

TheAuraAngel
Oh, and so you made an attempt at a spite thread with some silly absurd clauses made to favor xehanort just to mess with what is obviously some 13 year old kid? Bro, you are so cooool. I wish I had your self esteem roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. You prove first that the power depends who uses it. It doesn't. It's just energy it has and can use.

It has the power Kratos has as a god. He kicked Zeus's ass with it twice IE he's superior with it. He uses Divine reckoning, same thing Zeus used, He can spam those shockwaves, just like Zeus used to stop the armies from fighting. He killed Cronos with it, he killed the fire titan with it, disinegrated Gaia with it when Zeus only sent her into tartarus.

He knows how to use it.

The weapons like alot of things, are seriously nerfed in gameplay. The blades of chaos pretty much sliced anything they touch when he swings them instantly in cutscenes, yet the function like whips in gameplay

Just because he hasn't done the exact same things with it isn't proof that he couldn't. If the game told us that the power of the sword depended on who uses it, you certainly would have a case, but it never does and you don't.

He pwns this thread with it, mountain or not. End of story

It isn't proof that it needs god energy to be used that way, Just an example that even if you were right, Zeus used the same god energy Kratos had that was stored in the sword to wipe out the armies, as in it was Kratos own power that was used for that.

I was asking about xenahort, dude smile Kratos has proven himself against that kind of stuff.

And you know that how? Because he can talk in it? Lot's of characters can do that. It was an endless void of space. He can survive in space wink

If that spell takes no time to set up MAYBE, because he can still spam alot of them.

TK'ing mountains and Reacting to beams sounds cool, show me it, i'm expecting to see him block it with this reflect spell.. smile

I actually have quite a shitty self esteem so I would suggest wishing for another persons self esteem instead of the suicidal guy.

Since you are asserting that it is as powerful as it was then I do not have to prove a thing. My proof is the lack of evidence to say that it is.

All those feats are nothing compared to Zeus ending the war in one shot. Since he has never shown the ability to do that stuff, cutscene or otherwise, I assume he cannot do it and there is not sufficient reason to believe he can at all at the moment.

And the comment you were replying to was about Kratos, meaning you changed the topic for no explained reason. And really know? Hypnosis I give you but Magnet or TK I've seen nothing to support that. Actually, it would be very funny to see Xehanort use the Mini spell on Kratos now that I think about it.

Kratos has shown the need for air, ergo that dimension obviously had air. And space is more than just a place where there is no air. It's also a place where the temperature is quite cold. Kratos will just freeze to death before he can do anything about it. He'd likely die from lack of oxygen first though.

I have not played the game and I have said so several times. All I have seen is a picture with the area around the castle ruined and an under scaled map select picture that shows the area around the castle.

I am just curious on how badly he damaged it. That is all.

He had to leave right after because I presume it would have hurt him aswell. Should count as a win for the opponent if he leaves the battlefield here shouldnt it?

There is just enough land left for the castle to sit on. Not much more. Considering how much of the planet there was before, I'd say he did quite a bit of damage.

Interesting idea but debunked by the fact that he wanted that dude to chase him to a certain place and the fact that unlike Kratos this guy actually can survive in space. Likely due to magic though.

Enfathiel
What's stopping Xehanort from blitzing?

TheAuraAngel
The fact that if Xehanort tried to actually engage Kratos in a straight up sword fight he'd lose. Badly.

Enfathiel
Due to? Xehanort is hypersonic+ , he`d run circles around kratos.

TheAuraAngel
Running circles around Kratos is one thing. Actually hurting him is quite another.

Why is Xehanort hypersonic?

Enfathiel
I don`t see what`s stopping him from just soul-wiping or simply plunging a blade through him....

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Why is Xehanort hypersonic?

Aside from somewhat warping/teleporting I see nothing that would say he is.

Originally posted by Enfathiel
I don`t see what`s stopping him from just soul-wiping or simply plunging a blade through him....

Apparently he has steely skin according to some. And aside from ****ing around with peoples hearts, which I had to ban because people were bitching way to much, I've never seen Xehanort do anything to someones soul.

CosmicComet
Due to? Xehanort is hypersonic+ , he`d run circles around kratos.

Due to Kratos having faster than merely hypersonic+ reaction time.

I don't know where any of you guys are getting this hypersonic stuff from.

CosmicComet

Soul swipe, won't work. Ares with strength comparable to Kratos and the element of surprise still could not swipe his soul.

Plunge his sword into him? He would need titanic strength to do so, as Kratos has immensely high P.S.I. durability feats.

Keyblades don't "stab" in a physical way. They have a "magical" edge, not a physical one.

CosmicComet
That's fine. Kratos' durability feats already account for this.

I dunno. I think Xehanort would wipe his ass with Kratos, personally.

TheAuraAngel
Physically, no. Every other way, yes. In fact, it's very pathetic to actually argue about whether Xehanort should be able to remove his heart when he obviously should be allowed to.

Nephthys
Physical or metaphysical heart?

TheAuraAngel
Metaphysical. I could literally go through Kingdom Heats and change the word "heart" to the word "soul" and it would be the same exact damn thing. I guess I'd have to call it Kingdom Souls then huh?

I actually kinda like that name honestly. >_>

Enfathiel
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Due to Kratos having faster than merely hypersonic+ reaction time.

That's hilarious bro...

Kratos has no speed feats in cut-scenes.

You think someone who busts skyscrapers with slashes won't be able to cut Kratos?

Due to what? Kratos was easily stabbed by Zeus, and is easily hurt by fodder like demon dogs, greeks, skeletons, etc....

And the only soul-resistance i saw from Kratos was against hade's claws.

and yes i was referring to him ****ing in people's hearts.

TheAuraAngel
Xehanort never slashes through skyscrapers. Likely could but it has never been seen.

Nephthys
Metaphysical. I could literally go through Kingdom Heats and change the word "heart" to the word "soul" and it would be the same exact damn thing. I guess I'd have to call it Kingdom Souls then huh?

I actually kinda like that name honestly. >_>

Then no he shouldn't be allowed. 'Hearts' are things only Kingdom Hearts guys have. Kratos doesn't have one in his own game, so to give him one in this thread would just be gimping him.

TheAuraAngel
Cool. So if Kratos tried to rip out Xehanorts soul it wouldn't work because Xehanort doesn't have a soul?

Enfathiel
Xehanort never slashes through skyscrapers. Likely could but it has never been seen.

Yes.

But i would think since Sora could do it easily Xehanort wouldn't have much trouble.

CosmicComet
That's hilarious bro...

Kratos has no speed feats in cut-scenes.

Except he does, in cutscenes. I feel no need to elaborate at this moment, quite tired. And not everyone is as well versed in Kratos' various feats throughout all the games, comics, and novel as a handful of people here are, such as myself, so I don't blame you for not knowing. Maybe Demonic Phoenix will come by later. It's all pretty common stuff that's been posted here before many times basically so I feel no urgency in going over it again.

Considering Kratos' cutscene durability feats are multiple orders of magnitudes above what it takes to cut modestly large buildings, absolutely.

Except he's never been hurt by anything other than immortal characters in cutscenes. Fodder have never, ever, bothered him.

And he's also tanked slashes from Zeus wielding the Blade of Olympus. Kratos has strength in the range of millions and millions of tons, and Zeus is equal to him in that regard. No one in Kingdom Hearts is on this level of course. He was stabbed while weakened, and later had to stab himself after charging the sword up. Piercing/Stabbing of course imparts far more P.S.I. than slashing, so its of no surprise that with effort he can be stabbed with the B.o.O with his own strength class behind it.

Phanteros
Hearts in KH are just another term for soul so they can be equated. Unless they are the litteral heart I guess

Nephthys
No, because souls are things that transcend media. Everything in fiction is expected to have a soul because its such a prevailent trope. It's like how characters are assumed to breath even if theres no indication that they do (no breathing animation etc). Therefore, unless shown otherwise, a sentient being is assumed to ave a soul.

'Hearts' on the other hand, are limited to Kingdom Hearts. They exist purely in this franchise and only characters within that medium possess them. Assuming that every fictional being has a metaphysical heart is a folly. It would be like assuming that every fictional being has telekinesis, chakra or mana. That every character is plugged into the Matrix. Patently false.

If this is true then it would be acceptable. If.

Enfathiel
Except he does, in cutscenes. I feel no need to elaborate at this moment, quite tired. And not everyone is as well versed in Kratos' various feats throughout all the games, comics, and novel as a handful of people here are (including myself). Maybe Demonic Phoenix will come by later. It's all pretty common stuff that's been posted here before many times basically so I feel no urgency in going over it again.

Considering Kratos' cutscene durability feats are multiple orders of magnitudes above what it takes to cut modestly large buildings, absolutely.

Except he's never been hurt by anything other than immortal characters in cutscenes. Fodder have never, ever, bothered him.

And he's also tanked slashes from Zeus wielding the Blade of Olympus. Kratos has strength in the range of millions and millions of tons, and Zeus is equal to him in that regard. No one in Kingdom Hearts is on this level of course. He was stabbed while weakened, and later had to stab himself after charging the sword up. Piercing/Stabbing of course imparts far more P.S.I. than slashing, so its of no surprise that with effort he can be stabbed with the B.o.O with his own strength class behind it.

Kratos has never shown any speed feat in a cutscene that i recall.

What feats? He has been stabbed numerous times. And has never tanked a slash as i recall.

What? Fodder have never bothered him? Of course they have. Any flimsy skeleton with a sword could hurt kratos, in gameplay and cutscene.

Kratos is far too slow to hit Xehanort with his strenght.

I dunno why people use the skyscraper scene (which isn't canon anyway) as a strength feat. It' s more a feat of sharpness, than strength. If Sora was using his strength he would shattered the buildings, not cleanly cut through them. That's sharpness at work.

Enfathiel
He threw them like tennis balls later.

But they would count as a slashing scene actually, not a strenght one.

TheAuraAngel
If this is true then it would be acceptable. If.

So, after further investigation, I can safely say that I was wrong and that a soul and heart are not the same thing. But, apparently removing someone's soul in Kingdom Hearts is the same as removing the appendix in real life. It seems not to matter lol.

CosmicComet
Kratos has never shown any speed feat in a cutscene that i recall.

Of course you don't recall. I already gave you a pass for not knowing.

-I don't feel like saying right now, as I already said. I'll remain coy. smile

-He's only been impaled by Zeus and Ares, and when he stabbed himself. Even when being impaled, those were durability feats, which I don't feel like elaborating on right now.

-As you recall, of course, as I said, I already give you a pass for not knowing.

Yes. He's never been bothered or hurt by anything other than Gods and Immortals in cutscenes (after he gets his power of course). Once more, I give you a pass for not knowing more about Kratos.

On the contrary, Xehanort is nowhere near as fast as the things that Kratos has reacted to throughout cutscenes.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I dunno why people use the skyscraper scene (which isn't canon anyway) as a strength feat. It' s more a feat of sharpness, than strength. If Sora was using his strength he would shattered the buildings, not cleanly cut through them. That's sharpness at work.

He does smack a building hard enough to send it flying into pure metal and force it apart.

Enfathiel
I can alrady guess some of the things you are going to say:

- Kratos has tanked slashes(as in them not hurting him) from someone as strong as him

- Kratos is a lightning timer

- Kratos is billions of tons because he stood up to Atlas's fingers

Only the last one might be true.

Kratos has no durability feat against blades, neither has he ever dodged lightning in cutscene.

CosmicComet
I can alrady guess some of the things you are going to say:

You can already guess? That's good. It means I don't have to waste as much time recounting those feats again. Which are only a few of the things he's done, in cutscene form.

Except he has done all of that, in cutscenes.

Please don't confuse my casual dismissal of you currently as lack of evidence of these things. I'm simply too tired recount things that have been disseminated across this section for a year or so now.

Enfathiel
Ok i'll wait then.

Heaven_or_Hell
Replace the tallest knight with Kratos.FWDOrsRrZfU

Enfathiel
Actually don't even bother responding me Krato's feats.

Trust me i've heard them all before. They're all feats extrapolated and taken out of context(imo) Let's just agree to disagree ok?

CosmicComet

Trust me i've heard them all before.

No. You haven't.

With the tone of your posts its quite obvious that you aren't all too familiar with Kratos across 2 PSP games, 3 console games, 6 comic books, and one novel (with another one the way). A lot of that stuff hasn't even been talked about here.

'Extrapolated'. A fairly hollow word that has no application in this case I'm afraid. Everything is in simple terms of Y attribute being derived from X occurence and such.

'taken out of context'. No. That would be implying that some sort of extenuating circumstance or some such was present for the things I'm talking about. There isn't. They all happened 'as is'.

If you wish to bow out with me, that's fine, as it would take me a while to dump a respect thread of everything he's done on you anyway. But that doesn't stop anyone else from saying their piece.

BloodRain
This thread has suddenly lost interest.

TheGoldenSpy
I was joking. erm Don't know why you felt the need to reveal you are suicidal in a public forum. You should see a shrink instead of arguing for fictional characters in that case.

Not asserting, just that there is no reason to think it is any weaker. Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence. Same weapon, same power.

Has Xehanort ever directly affected living beings with his TK?

Why do you think he is incapable of using the sword when it has his own god powers stored in? smile

Off the top of my head, he's been electricuted, frozen solid, turned into solid stone, has been able to enter places where time itself was stopped with no effect on him, turns his body into flames when he's pissed, has stopped his soul from being stolen by the god of the underworld himself, a guy that can steal souls from giants.

As far as I recall nobody has ever used TK on Kratos but it would have to be absurd TK from someone like starkiller to really end it. Don't know about magnet. Can he cast that from a distance? It's gonna effect the weapons around his arms, still has to be pretty powerful smile

He has? Is that why he can stay underwater for as long as he wants? Is that why he can survive just fine inside the belly of cronos?Those places are known for thier lack of oxygen. Kratos can walk around almost naked in cold environments and swim in ice cold waters just fine.

Can you show me how badly he damaged it?

So you think Xehanort can survive the planet falling apart? He can just stand there with no problems? If he is that tough I would concede that he could win.

Except for Zeus the the weapon, he's never been hurt by any of this in the story silly. LOL

Infact the skeletons in the series have enough strength to jam an elevator, and they actually bleed if you just stand there and block. They hurt themselves just by attacking him. He's insanly tough, which is why characters have to get all their ranged magic ever and start with a mountain of a distance just to stand a chance.

Just think for a bit. Why do you think being turned into stone is considered a DOWNGRADE to him?

And he doesn't have to tank a slash btw (even though he has). Not getting turned into fine red mist by cronos is enough.

Enfathiel
No. You haven't.

With the tone of your posts its quite obvious that you aren't all too familiar with Kratos across 2 PSP games, 3 console games, 6 comic books, and one novel (with another one the way). A lot of that stuff hasn't even been talked about here.

'Extrapolated'. A fairly hollow word that has no application in this case I'm afraid. Everything is in simple terms of Y attribute being derived from X occurence and such.

'taken out of context'. No. That would be implying that some sort of extenuating circumstance or some such was present for the things I'm talking about. There isn't. They all happened 'as is'.

If you wish to bow out with me, that's fine, as it would take me a while to dump a respect thread of everything he's done on you anyway. But that doesn't stop anyone else from saying their piece.

Just by the fact that i came from another forum where Kratos was already tried to be wanked, and was shot down.....

Yes i've heard all the bullshit.

Honestly you are the only forum that i know of wanks Kratos to such proportions. I was even warned of this.

Which is completely FINE as i told you, Every forum has to decide for it's self and have their own separate shit.

But sorry if 'im not going to waste my time listening to the same crap I've listened thousands of times before.

Oh well best of luck to you guys.

CosmicComet
'shot down' eh?

I'd like to see such examples. What forum was this?

Petty dismissals that arise from lack of palatability for the character by the general populace of a forum, and thus extreme reluctance to acknowledge said character's on-screen feats, will not do.

Demonic Phoenix
The fact that they're at a good distance makes his skill of whipping things out and using them quickly rather useless.

Uh....

35yH1e0YdEc

Xehanort is where he is at the end of the video, not floating. Kratos is where Aqua is I guess. Was gonna say Mickey but that is a bit more of a distance.

Now that actually sounds like something Kratos would do. But would the keyblade let him use it? stick out tongue

K, so can Xehanort steal Kratos' 'heart' or not now? If he can, he wins. I doubt he can do anything to Kratos' soul though.

He'll make it/them let him use it awesome

~ Also, by Jove, I can't believe this thread got serious facepalm

BloodRain
Honestly you are the only forum that i know of wanks Kratos to such proportions. I was even warned of this.
Now thats a lie.. we got alot more wanking going on around here. ;D

''Also, by Jove, I can't believe this thread got serious''

ScreamPaste

Trust me i've heard them all before. They're all feats extrapolated and taken out of context(imo) Let's just agree to disagree ok? Orly, and where dost thine holier than thou self hail from?

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos has shown the need for air, ergo that dimension obviously had air. And space is more than just a place where there is no air. It's also a place where the temperature is quite cold. Kratos will just freeze to death before he can do anything about it. He'd likely die from lack of oxygen first though.

I'd use Kratos staying underwater indefinitely, but that's tied to artifacts Kratos uses.
Kratos has been inside a Titan, and has been inside a volcano while it was erupting. I highly doubt there's enough oxygen in those areas.
As for the freezing, he gets frozen completely in Ghost of Sparta (pretty much instantly, which is pretty uber for the enemy that freezes him all things considered), but he can 'shake it off'.

And not everyone is as well versed in Kratos' various feats throughout all the games, comics, and novel as a handful of people here are, such as myself, so I don't blame you for not knowing. Maybe Demonic Phoenix will come by later.

Meh, I have no intention of humouring him/her in this thread. There are quite few posts of his/hers that I would address, but screw it.

~ I propose a derailment of this thread.

Nephthys
Wow, you guys are acting really douchey.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
This thread has suddenly lost interest.

I sorry. Is it cause of me? sad

I was joking. erm Don't know why you felt the need to reveal you are suicidal in a public forum. You should see a shrink instead of arguing for fictional characters in that case.

Not asserting, just that there is no reason to think it is any weaker. Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence. Same weapon, same power.

Has Xehanort ever directly affected living beings with his TK?

Why do you think he is incapable of using the sword when it has his own god powers stored in? smile

Off the top of my head, he's been electricuted, frozen solid, turned into solid stone, has been able to enter places where time itself was stopped with no effect on him, turns his body into flames when he's pissed, has stopped his soul from being stolen by the god of the underworld himself, a guy that can steal souls from giants.

As far as I recall nobody has ever used TK on Kratos but it would have to be absurd TK from someone like starkiller to really end it. Don't know about magnet. Can he cast that from a distance? It's gonna effect the weapons around his arms, still has to be pretty powerful smile

He has? Is that why he can stay underwater for as long as he wants? Is that why he can survive just fine inside the belly of cronos?Those places are known for thier lack of oxygen. Kratos can walk around almost naked in cold environments and swim in ice cold waters just fine.

Can you show me how badly he damaged it?

So you think Xehanort can survive the planet falling apart? He can just stand there with no problems? If he is that tough I would concede that he could win.

He's insanly tough, which is why characters have to get all their ranged magic ever and start with a mountain of a distance just to stand a chance.

Stupid jokes annoy me and deserve to be shot down in the most humorous ways possible. Now, hush.

Good idea actually. In BBS, Keyblades have shown the ability to become FTL vehicles to travel from one world to the other. It seems all Keyblade wielders can do this. Sora, who is not trained like the characters from BBS, should be able to as well from your logic. It's the same weapon, the same power. Why hasn't he never done this? Because he does not know how. And there is not sufficient enough reason to believe he can until he is taught, unless Ven's heart does something unconscious. Kratos has not demonstrated the power to the extent that Zeus has and there is no sufficient reason to believe he can.

No, I don't think. But there is no reason to assume he can't. If he can TK sufficient weight, he should be able to TK people.

He can use the sword, just not to the same extent Zeus has shown.

Starkiller could kill Kratos with a blink, overpowered ****. TKing Kratos will not be hard if no one has ever done it before. And magnet affects Kratos not his weapons. It's a sphere that keeps Kratos spinning in circles.

It doesn't matter actually. You argued that the area Ares sucked him into had no air, but obviously does. We can HEAR Kratos breathing when he gets sucked into it, indicating that it must have air. So surviving in space indefinitely is not happening anyway. And google how cold space is.

I've already showed you a before an after picture of it. Put them to scale using Blax's video. Mountains and ocean, gone. Only a small section of land under a likely magically protected castle was left.

Xehanort merely needs to be sucked into it as well. He can survive wherever it sends him, which since he has used a similar attack before that leads to space, he likely can do that again here. He can survive in space and watch Kratos die.

Boo hoo?

BloodRain
I sorry. Is it cause of me? sad
Naw, you made this thread interesting in the first place. o:

Agreed with the out-of-the-blue douchness.

TheAuraAngel
Yay!

Who's making the thread douchy? The foreigner?

Heaven_or_Hell
Honestly, I've seen what Kratos can do and what he's made of. 80% of it anyhow.

Don't see how this fight's not ending up with Vanitas (Spawn-looking clone of Ventus' dark side. Xehanort uses this as part of his arsenal, you could say) keeping Kratos busy while Xehanort laughs his ass off dropping mountains and cliffs on his ass. Seriously.

Even still, Xehanort's magic, spidey-sense (can tell where you are even if you sneaked up on him, as per the videos posted on the other page) and teleportation...telekinesis, storms and whatnot will prove to be a lot. Kratos is also getting wtfpwned with a whirlwind of keyblades so lmao.

Nephthys
Yay!

Who's making the thread douchy? The foreigner?

No, you guys casual dismissal of him is.

TheAuraAngel
I'm not paying enough attention to him to dismiss him. I don't know much about Kratos. I just know the kinda things people say about him. Regardless, there is no way Xehanort could psychically do much to Kratos. Unless the LLLC logic of sword can't pierce skin unless their power level is high enough is dismissed, which I'm content to leave be so long as it keeps people outta my hair. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
I'm not paying enough attention to him to dismiss him. I don't know much about Kratos. I just know the kinda things people say about him. Regardless, there is no way Xehanort could psychically do much to Kratos. Unless the LLLC logic of sword can't pierce skin unless their power level is high enough is dismissed, which I'm content to leave be so long as it keeps people outta my hair. stick out tongue That's not our logic, it's PHYSICS!

TheAuraAngel
I see arguments from both sides and I don't desire to input my own opinion. Now shoo fly, don't bother me. 313

Heaven_or_Hell
I see arguments from both sides and I don't desire to input my own opinion. Now shoo fly, don't bother me. 313 131

Kratos gets pwned by swords and arrows in canon CG FMV's. There's just so many ways for Xehanort to win this while keeping Kratos thousands of yards away & below.

BloodRawEngine
The only sword pwning him in canon is >>> any Keyblade and the only arrow ever shot at him, he dodged casually.

Post-GoW1 Kratos can survive being blown out of an erupting volcanic explosion and crashing into a city block only to get up without a scratch. There's nothing Xehanort has physically that could keep Kratos down.

TheAuraAngel
Well.....any keyblade is questionable. Very nearly all keyblades do not equal the BoO in terms of power. The χ-blade on the other hand is apparently omgwtfuniversalscrewing power. It maybe is stronger than the BoO. But until feats are seen for it, not very impressive.

TheGoldenSpy
The thing is, there aren't many BoO. There is only one and there is no training needed to use it's power. It's just power it has. The scene after Zeus kills Kratos with it and then sends a blast that vaporizes the fighting armies came from Kratos charging the blade up with his godly energy. There is no training needed, it's his own power. You honestly think he would have spent an entire game trying to get the blade back if he couldn't use it? That's silly.

If you want go ahead and give sora a space traveling vehicle. Don't see why that would help in any fight though. I'm thinking you already gave Xehanort a bunch of spells he's probably never displayed.

Except he has done some insane things with the very sword. Just because he doesn't go around nuking the planet with it doesn't mean there is some magical barrier or lack of training on his behalf. The sword doesn't work that way!

Has he or hasn't he? The reason I am asking is because under your standards, not doing something means he obviously can't! It's not an issue of weight here, it's an issue of being able to control living beings. In the cutscene you posted he lifted some hills with what was most likely some earth based magic spell within the game and threw the keyblades but he had to use ice magic to do anything to them from that distance and whenever someone got near enough to fight him he obviously needed to use physical force to deal with them. And don't say it's PIS or CIS because that cutscene was obviously meant to display Xehanort WTFPwning the group. And then earlier ITT you also said that he started that attack that was destroying the world because he wanted the guy to follow him, as in he couldn't use his TK to simply force him to follow him where ever he needed him to. I take it that he can't control others with telekenisis then.

So it's a kind of sphere that sucks him in and damages him? Yeah, similar attacks have been used against him. There was a boss fight in the second game that did that and another in ghost of sparta that used this. Didn't do much to slow him down. He gained that attack as well though he doesn't have it here.

Xehanort hasn't ever used this spell has he? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are tons of fictional characters that can breath, talk and hear in space. The ice cold vacuum part is ignored in a lot of games and comics. Biggest problems with space are lack of oxygen and the temperature. He seems to be fine without the former and has dealt with his entire body being turned into ice by a weapons from the god of ice for the latter. He can also turn into flames so that may help. Right now it seems that it is more likely that he can survive in it rather than him not being able to.

Question, the guys that got frozen in the video, have they ever been into space themselves?

Eh, the map select picture you showed me was an underscaled version of the same area showed in the video he posted. So confused wether he destroyed the entire planet or just the land around the castle.

Are you talking about the same attack he used to destroy the world here?

BloodRawEngine
Well.....any keyblade is questionable. Very nearly all keyblades do not equal the BoO in terms of power. The χ-blade on the other hand is apparently omgwtfuniversalscrewing power. It maybe is stronger than the BoO. But until feats are seen for it, not very impressive.

That was sort of a typo actually. I meant to add in 'nearly' any keyblade, as I've not played the portable KH games much (having not even bought 358/2 Days), and am not entirely up to date on all of the series' keyblades and if there are any in particular that are on a plot-worthy mention.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Heaven_or_Hell

Kratos gets pwned by swords and arrows in canon CG FMV's. There's just so many ways for Xehanort to win this while keeping Kratos thousands of yards away & below.

You know dick.

That's all I will say.

BloodRain
no expression

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
That was sort of a typo actually. I meant to add in 'nearly' any keyblade, as I've not played the portable KH games much (having not even bought 358/2 Days), and am not entirely up to date on all of the series' keyblades and if there are any in particular that are on a plot-worthy mention.

I figured as much. Is okay. The BoO does have better feats than any keyblade seen so far...I think anyway.

The thing is, there aren't many BoO. There is only one and there is no training needed to use it's power. It's just power it has. The scene after Zeus kills Kratos with it and then sends a blast that vaporizes the fighting armies came from Kratos charging the blade up with his godly energy. There is no training needed, it's his own power. You honestly think he would have spent an entire game trying to get the blade back if he couldn't use it? That's silly.

If you want go ahead and give sora a space traveling vehicle. Don't see why that would help in any fight though. I'm thinking you already gave Xehanort a bunch of spells he's probably never displayed.

Except he has done some insane things with the very sword. Just because he doesn't go around nuking the planet with it doesn't mean there is some magical barrier or lack of training on his behalf. The sword doesn't work that way!

Has he or hasn't he? The reason I am asking is because under your standards, not doing something means he obviously can't! It's not an issue of weight here, it's an issue of being able to control living beings. In the cutscene you posted he lifted some hills with what was most likely some earth based magic spell within the game and threw the keyblades but he had to use ice magic to do anything to them from that distance and whenever someone got near enough to fight him he obviously needed to use physical force to deal with them. And don't say it's PIS or CIS because that cutscene was obviously meant to display Xehanort WTFPwning the group. And then earlier ITT you also said that he started that attack that was destroying the world because he wanted the guy to follow him, as in he couldn't use his TK to simply force him to follow him where ever he needed him to. I take it that he can't control others with telekenisis then.

So it's a kind of sphere that sucks him in and damages him? Yeah, similar attacks have been used against him. There was a boss fight in the second game that did that and another in ghost of sparta that used this. Didn't do much to slow him down. He gained that attack as well though he doesn't have it here.

Xehanort hasn't ever used this spell has he? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are tons of fictional characters that can breath, talk and hear in space. The ice cold vacuum part is ignored in a lot of games and comics. Biggest problems with space are lack of oxygen and the temperature. He seems to be fine without the former and has dealt with his entire body being turned into ice by a weapons from the god of ice for the latter. He can also turn into flames so that may help. Right now it seems that it is more likely that he can survive in it rather than him not being able to.

Question, the guys that got frozen in the video, have they ever been into space themselves?

Eh, the map select picture you showed me was an underscaled version of the same area showed in the video he posted. So confused wether he destroyed the entire planet or just the land around the castle.

Are you talking about the same attack he used to destroy the world here?

I will not give Sora a power he has never displayed or even hinted at knowing it unless there is sufficient reason to believe he can, which there is not. And honestly, a FTL vehicle could help quite a bit.

There is a difference between Xehanort being able to do simple spells when his magic abilities already far out rank the main characters and Sora doing something he'd reasonably not be able to do. Xehanort received similar training as the main character and has shown himself to be quite magically powerful and has used some of the same spells that the main characters use.

If he has not demonstrated that kind of power with the sword then there is no reason to assume he can. Kratos is not as old as Zeus. He did not create the sword and likely does not know the full extent of its power. He can do things similar but not the same things unless someone gives me reason to believe he can.

TK is moving items with your mind. Xehanort is magically moving hundreds/thousands of metal weapons at speeds quick enough to cut mountains in half. Transferring that to using it on people is simple enough. And why can't I apply CIS to him? Trailer would not look as cool had he just TK'd them in place. If I had a nickel for every character that has TK but chooses not to use it, I'd be a very rich man. As to why he did not TK that guy when he wrecked the planet, he needed him to come on his own and allow for teh darkness fester in him. Hard to do that if you just TK them along like a puppy.

Actually it does not hurt him. But it has, in it's weakest state, moved a large statue while under tons of water pressure. It's got the power.

Is there a legitimate reason to believe he can't? No? Did not think so.

baka

Now what's the problem with turning into fire in the dead of space? Anyway care to take a guess?

And to answer the question, yes but in their magic armor. Everyone else was in a magically protected cloud thing. Pete is the only exception, likely because his seemed like a prison in space, rather than the dead of space itself. Minnie does not seem to be the type to kill Pete in such a way.

Put it into perspective. That planet used to be sphere shaped before with a huge ocean and large mountains. Later, it was not sphere shaped and said mountains and oceans were gone.

Similar though not exactly the same. Xehanort can simply use the simple one to drop him off in space if need be. And he can likely survive in wherever the dark sphere thing would send him....Which may actually be space now that I'm thinking about. mmm

Heaven_or_Hell
I love how crashing into a city block is supposedly equal or greater to having cliffs and mountain-sized tectonic plates shoved in your face.

TheGoldenSpy
Whatever, your call. And at what, racing across space? sure it would I guess.

Well you already made it canon for the thread that he has them, just pointing out that under your logic he would not know any of the spells you gave him until he has demonstrated the ability to use them. Yes, similar training, Kratos has the exact same sword and has proven himself better with the sword than Zeus himself. Why is it okay for you to jump to conclusions in one example but strongly reject the other?

He didn't create it, sure. And what would age have to do with anything? BoO only lets people use it if they are old enough? Never heard of that one. He knows the extent of it's power, He saw what Zeus did himself.

The Blades power does not depend on who is using it, nor did Zeus place some magical barrier to prevent anyone from using all of it's power, there is no training required to use it. It has the power to summon divine energy from the heavens and use it to smite mofo's. Kratos doesn't really need any feats with the sword, as there is absolutly no reason to think it would be any different with him using it. The only thing that needs feats is the blade itself. Why Kratos did not use nuke mode is simple enough, his entire goal was to kill Zeus and anyone who tried to stop him, and he wanted to do it up close and personal, that and it would be pretty hard to find a way to balance that kind of power in the game don't you think?

At the bare minimum, Kratos has shown the ability to kill walking mountains with it. I seriously doubt Xehanort has the durability of a titan, so he's going down regardless.

Xehanort has not displayed the ability to use telekinesis on people, therfore there is no reason to assume he can until he actually does it since he obviously can't.

wink

Perhaps being able to control Keyblades is simply an extension of his mastery of the keyblades or he was using some sort of windspell to move them around so no reason to think that it is actual TK that can be applied on people. It's not simple as it's illogical magic that can't be gauged like physical force and he couldn't use it on the people he was fighting.

CIS is more likely to explain why Kratos doesn't nuke the planet with the BoO.

I'll give you a penny if you can prove he can TK actual people. stick out tongue

Since he can't be proven to effect people with TK, then Kratos simply flies up within his vicinity and bam, another easy KO.

Has he ever used it? No? Didn't think so.

heh figured this without even playing the game. laughing

LOL good point. But still, should keep his body warm somehow. wink

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by Heaven_or_Hell
I love how crashing into a city block is supposedly equal or greater to having cliffs and mountain-sized tectonic plates shoved in your face.

Yeah, because his showings totally don't suffice to being able to stop a mountain-sized force from crushing him. And for the record, it's the blast he takes from the volcano you want to pay attention to.

TheGoldenSpy
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Yeah, because his showings totally don't suffice to being able to stop a mountain-sized force from crushing him. And for the record, it's the blast he takes from the volcano you want to pay attention to.

He overpowered zeus, cronos and poseidon, the first 2 could lift and toss mountains, and poseidon lifted and tossed a large part of an island in the myths.

Historically that eruption was one of the strongest ever recorded on earth, it was said to be 4 times stronger than the eruption of Krakatoa and not even getting injured means he's unharmable by a large amount of vs characters.

TheAuraAngel
Whatever, your call. And at what, racing across space? sure it would I guess.

Well you already made it canon for the thread that he has them, just pointing out that under your logic he would not know any of the spells you gave him until he has demonstrated the ability to use them. Yes, similar training, Kratos has the exact same sword and has proven himself better with the sword than Zeus himself. Why is it okay for you to jump to conclusions in one example but strongly reject the other?

He didn't create it, sure. And what would age have to do with anything? BoO only lets people use it if they are old enough? Never heard of that one. He knows the extent of it's power, He saw what Zeus did himself.

The Blades power does not depend on who is using it, nor did Zeus place some magical barrier to prevent anyone from using all of it's power, there is no training required to use it. It has the power to summon divine energy from the heavens and use it to smite mofo's. Kratos doesn't really need any feats with the sword, as there is absolutly no reason to think it would be any different with him using it. The only thing that needs feats is the blade itself. Why Kratos did not use nuke mode is simple enough, his entire goal was to kill Zeus and anyone who tried to stop him, and he wanted to do it up close and personal, that and it would be pretty hard to find a way to balance that kind of power in the game don't you think?

At the bare minimum, Kratos has shown the ability to kill walking mountains with it. I seriously doubt Xehanort has the durability of a titan, so he's going down regardless.

Xehanort has not displayed the ability to use telekinesis on people, therfore there is no reason to assume he can until he actually does it since he obviously can't.

wink

Perhaps being able to control Keyblades is simply an extension of his mastery of the keyblades or he was using some sort of windspell to move them around so no reason to think that it is actual TK that can be applied on people. It's not simple as it's illogical magic that can't be gauged like physical force and he couldn't use it on the people he was fighting.

CIS is more likely to explain why Kratos doesn't nuke the planet with the BoO.

I'll give you a penny if you can prove he can TK actual people. stick out tongue

Since he can't be proven to effect people with TK, then Kratos simply flies up within his vicinity and bam, another easy KO.

Has he ever used it? No? Didn't think so.

heh figured this without even playing the game. laughing

LOL good point. But still, should keep his body warm somehow. wink

My call is an absolute no. There is no reason Sora should have access that he'd have no logical reason to know. And a FTL vehicle would make Sora capable of running over his opponents at speeds they could not hope to stand up to.

And when did Kratos get similar training to Zeus? It is okay because I have not heard reason why I should assume that Kratos can use the sword to the same extent as Zeus. So he beat Zeus in a sword fight? That does not make him capable of using the nuke attack. At all.

Age is experience. And Terra saw what Xehanort did to his home planet but he in no way has the ability to replicate it. Again, no good reason to assume Kratos knows the nuke attack. Please provide one or drop the subject.

Everyone else get's in his way, so nuke them until getting to Zeus. Knowing a persons skill with the blade does not give you that same skill. Kratos uses a similar attack in gameplay right? Indicating that he can do the same attack as Zeus but to a far lower extent.

And really? Killing walking mountains? Videos please.

Xehanort can TK things with such a force that it crushes mountains. You under the impression that a man who is likely less than 300 pounds is gonna be any different?

Kay then. Xehanort has TKed a person. smile

See, you miss the word reason again. I see reasons why Xehanort can use simple spells. I do not see reasons why Kratos can nuke stuff.

Impossible. no expression

He overpowered zeus, cronos and poseidon, the first 2 could lift and toss mountains, and poseidon lifted and tossed a large part of an island in the myths.

Historically that eruption was one of the strongest ever recorded on earth, it was said to be 4 times stronger than the eruption of Krakatoa and not even getting injured means he's unharmable by a large amount of vs characters.

Sarcasm is cool on the internet huh?

BloodRawEngine

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm confused

TheAuraAngel
laughing out loud

TheGoldenSpy
Sora himself doesn't have anything near FTL reactions. He'd practically be fighting blind. So he'd kill himself by crash landing.

Never said he recieved similar training. He doesn't need to. Beating Zeus with the same sword makes that crystal clear.

Experience doesn't mean anything and Kratos beat Zeus with it. There is no good reason to think the sword is weaker in the hands of Kratos.

That would make for a very very boring game. It's obviously the devs figured that they can't have players beating the game in one shot, so they nerfed it in gameplay to keep the player interested. Still, there is no indication ever given within the game that the blade is weaker with GIS off.

He killed 2 titans made of rock. Thats more than enough.

He has? When?

There is no good reason to believe it's weaker with Kratos.

TheAuraAngel
Kratos doesn't have anything to indicate he could keep up. He'd be dead before Sora. That said, apparently the gais in BBS can see while flying at such speeds.

I have a sniper rifle that I stole from a professional sniper. I shot him in the fact with it. Clearly I am a superior shot with it huh, even though I have no training.

Read above.

Read above ish. Kratos has shown skill with the sword though never to the same powerful extent that Zeus had.

He nuked the mountains or he stabbed them in their weak points?

Himself.

35yH1e0YdEc

4:40

Xehanort TKs himself so he can fly. Penny please.

See sniper example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.