SBP runs the punishment gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
In each scenario, SBP stands still and takes each attack. He gets to fully recover between each attack. Can he survive them all?

1. Helicarrier flying into him at full speed

2. Human Torch's Nova attack

3. Superman's eye beams, at full power

4. 1 hour long beat down by an enraged Hulk (while SBP stands there and takes it)

5. Black Bolt's scream...full powered scream

6. Thor's god blast

7. Full powered eye beam from an Odin occupied Destroyer

8. A full powered blast from 9 Celestials

9. A full powered blast from a well fed Galactus

D_Dude1210
Does he lose on death or KO?

carver9
He dies at 4. 20 minutes is to much for him... an hour would kill him.

Valtot
clears all except 8 and 9 lol, immunity magic knocks out alot of them, hulk could eventualyl start to hurt prime but as long as prime is in sunlight he recovers with a instant heal after each assault so no problem

PillarofOsiris
He easily gets all the way through 6. I'm not sure if he can get past 7 or not.

Sirius77
8 or 9 may be too much, but the rest he survives.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud What's with all the Prime cock strocking recently?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What's with all the Prime cock strocking on this recently?

I asked this same question yesterday.

KuRuPT Thanosi
True it should be Thanos stroking like you two love to do stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
True it should be Thanos stroking like you two love to do stick out tongue

Lol...whatever Kurupt.

I give Thanos the majority against anyone he is pitted against except a h2h fight against Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Nothing before 5 matters

5. Black Bolt's scream...full powered scream - Hurt pretty bad. Possibly even knocked out or put into a coma

6. Thor's god blast - - Serious injury possibly death

7. Full powered eye beam from an Odin occupied Destroyer - Same as above

8. A full powered blast from 9 Celestials- Probably death

9. A full powered blast from a well fed Galactus - Same as above

Nihilist
What Gecko said.

Has Black Bolt ever full screamed on panel in 616 reality

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud What's with all the Prime cock strocking recently?

Sorry, they meant to say Thor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
What Gecko said.

Has Black Bolt ever full screamed on panel in 616 reality Twice to my knowledge.

Once again Vulcan which I hope we all have read.

And once when he and Dazzler were fighting absorbing man. I find this very flawed because Black Bolts Scream has almost nothing to do with sound...but here it is.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Absorbing%20Man/Battle/Dazzler%2019/th_dazzler01915.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Absorbing%20Man/Battle/Dazzler%2019/th_dazzler01916.jpg

He dies at 5 and past.

And by the way...Godblast>Odin eye beams and 9 Celestials>Galactus

Nihilist
Not sure he full screamed against Vulcan, it was the terrigan bomb that did all the damage to spacetime which was triggered by his whisper/voice

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Not sure he full screamed against Vulcan, it was the terrigan bomb that did all the damage to spacetime which was triggered by his whisper/voice True it was the bomb that did that damage to space and time but it was powered by his voice. And he at least yelled against Vulcan. Big letters and open mouth gave it away.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
True it was the bomb that did that damage to space and time but it was powered by his voice. And he at least yelled against Vulcan. Big letters and open mouth gave it away. So not a full scream then, as that was the same as what Apocalypse took when fighting the Xmen/inhumans, which wasnt a full scream.

Anthol
He dies at four if not before.

Valtot
Originally posted by Anthol
He dies at four if not before.

y does he die at four he can instantly heal after each blow hulk at the end wont of done any real damage

4 - might tax his power reserves enough to compromise the HF and or build damage faster than he can heal. Death is possible, but not likely. KO is likely.

5 - going by the highest actual combat showing of BB's voice in the 616, it'll hurt him, but not kill or ko. Going by the the reed richards experiment that used his voice to open a hole in reality, it's conceivable a prolongued scream might finish him off, but I find it unlikely (would probably ko him though).

9 - Killed instantly

10 - killed instantly

Placidity

Parmaniac
If we go by Primes highest durability showing he clears this.

He took a universe destroying attack without dying.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If we go by Primes highest durability showing he clears this.

He took a universe destroying attack without dying. did the attack destroy the universe?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
did the attack destroy the universe? After a longass convo here it seemed that people agreed that it did.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Parmaniac
After a longass convo here it seemed that people agreed that it did.

People also seemed to have agreed that Prime was never hit but teleported away from the blast along with Monarch (can't recall the exact details).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by keiththegreat
In each scenario, SBP stands still and takes each attack. He gets to fully recover between each attack. Can he survive them all?

1. Helicarrier flying into him at full speed
stops dead at 1

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
4 - might tax his power reserves enough to compromise the HF and or build damage faster than he can heal. Death is possible, but not likely. KO is likely.

5 - going by the highest actual combat showing of BB's voice in the 616, it'll hurt him, but not kill or ko. Going by the the reed richards experiment that used his voice to open a hole in reality, it's conceivable a prolongued scream might finish him off, but I find it unlikely (would probably ko him though).

9 - Killed instantly

10 - killed instantly Theres no 10 shifty

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Theres no 10 shifty exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.