Quasar vs. Green Lantern(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
No going physical or draining each others energy.

This is Hal as GL.

Pretty much a Quantum Construct vs. GL Construct battle. Those are their only weapons.

JakeTheBank
Hal.

Tazer
Yo.

so, wats the contest then: size / complexity / capabilities of their respective constructs??

Tazer

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so, wats the contest then: size / complexity / capabilities of their respective constructs??

Tazer They have to KO each other but can only use constructs to protect themselves and hurt each other.

dmills
Nice stips. Cuts out all the bs and conjecture.

Tazer
Yo.

Hal then

Tazer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No going physical or draining each others energy.

This is Hal as GL.

Pretty much a Quantum Construct vs. GL Construct battle. Those are their only weapons.

isnt Wendall kind of Hal-lite

dmills
Oh boy, I can already see where this is going. -Waits for the inevitable "battle of wills" arguments.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by dmills
Oh boy, I can already see where this is going. -Waits for the inevitable "battle of wills" arguments.

who's will? wink

Slaanesh
Hal

King Kandy
Originally posted by dmills
Quasar already has been stated not to have a strong willpower; in fact, you have to be that way to use the quantum bands.

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
isnt Wendall kind of Hal-lite you disappointment some times.. sad

leonidas
hal.

King Castle
Wendell drains him dry

Prep-Man
Definitely Hal/

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
Wendell drains him dry

re-read the op

dmills
Are there any reasons gents?

King Castle
@sin
dont embarrass me in public mad

Sin I AM
because Wendal is Hal-Lite..........he possesses neither the willpower nor the durability to hang with a herald of Hals caliber without complete use of his powers....

imo he's not even High Herald, he's mid..........but thats my opinion

D_Dude1210
Well, if you REMOVE one of his primary abilities, then yeah, he's mid. stick out tongue

Energy drain has always been one of his primary powers, sucks to have it removed here. In w/c csee, yeah, Hal would win.

Not a stomp, tho.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
@sin
dont embarrass me in public mad

im sorry hun its a habit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, if you REMOVE one of his primary abilities, then yeah, he's mid. stick out tongue

Energy drain has always been one of his primary powers, sucks to have it removed here. In w/c csee, yeah, Hal would win.

Not a stomp, tho.

not a stomp but hal for the maj

JakeTheBank
Though, to be fair to Quasar, his constructs were able to defend against Galactus for a time.

Warlord

Tazer
Yo.

tbch, I could see Elvis NOT being able to drain Hal, given how theyve (read: Geoff Johns) gone & redefined the nrg that GLs use...........

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.