Apollo 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmaul1
WTF?
I love the part with this footage has not been altered or enhanced.

http://i.reelzchannel.com/trailer-clips/54107/apollo-18-trailer/

mardook
I am very interested to see this movie. I will say though that it bears an unmistakable likeness to a b-movie from 1990 called The Dark Side of The Moon. Don't bother looking for the movie on dvd... however, I imagine that if Apollo 18 succeeds then Anchor Bay or some other company will bring this long forgotten movie back into print. Another movie is kind of reminds me of is Moon Trap.

kevin456
I love to this movie thanks

jaden101
Went to see this today....Extremely disappointing. I didn't expect it to be little moon rock spider aliens which is possibly the worst choice they could've made for a plot.

Shame...I was expecting dark psychological horror. I'd have been as well throwing my own faeces at myself for an hour and a half.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Went to see this today....Extremely disappointing. I didn't expect it to be little moon rock spider aliens which is possibly the worst choice they could've made for a plot.

Shame...I was expecting dark psychological horror. I'd have been as well throwing my own faeces at myself for an hour and a half.

When I first saw the poster I thought the same thing. But as I started to see the trailers, it gave me a Blair Witch on the Moon vibe and I lost interest.

Now that I read your spoiler, I don't think I even want to see it at home for free.

Mindset
Best movie ever made.

It was just entered into the guinness book of world records.

mardook
I finally saw this and yes, it sucked ass. What a complete piece of cake... not good delicious home made cake. I'm talking about that crappy store bought McCain's sugary shit that gives you diabetes. Anyway, this had so much potential to be epic scary but I imagine the studio who put it on hold for a few months went and jerry-rigged a nuke to it. I also think that Michael Bay movie that came out around the time when this was originally supposed to come out had something to do with it. BOO Hiss!

sad

Dr Mystery
Poor movie.

jinXed by JaNx
i liked the premise for this movie and it could have been something great. Instead its boring, boring, boring, silly and boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.