Team Surfer vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Team: Silver Surfer, gladiator, nova, beta ray bill, quasar, black bolt, and terrax take on SBP. Who wins?

Anthol
Team surfer.

Brockalizer
Seriously? Team Surfer dong smacks SBP.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Seriously? Team Surfer dong smacks SBP. I dont know...SBP took on a lot of heroes. I dont think it would be much of a smack down.

Mindset
Terrax solos

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset
Terrax solos

Comment of the day.

-Pr-
Team.

Sirius77
Prime.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Damborgson
I dont know...SBP took on a lot of heroes. I dont think it would be much of a smack down. Sure he's faced his fair share of heros, but a couple heralds, Gladiator, Nova, Black Bolt, and a Thor level character are a different story. He isn't gonna one shot any of them except possibly Black Bolt. I believe Surfer could do it alone. All they need to do is distract him long enough for Surfer to use his power cosmic siphon SBP's energy or change the environment to Kryptonite.

Zack Fair
Kryptonite won't work, but the other strat can work and so will using red sun energy.

JakeTheBank
Kryptonite from Earth-Prime would work, if the Lo3W story was any indicator, but I'm unsure if Surfer would be able to replicate a substance off the Power Cosmic alone given that it's highly unlikely Prime would stand around and let him do that. Red solar radiation, though, is more likely, I think.

Generally, the team should win.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kryptonite from Earth-Prime would work, if the Lo3W story was any indicator, but I'm unsure if Surfer would be able to replicate a substance off the Power Cosmic alone given that it's highly unlikely Prime would stand around and let him do that. Red solar radiation, though, is more likely, I think.

Kryptonite from Earth-Prime will work, yes, but I don't think Surfer will be able to replicate it just like that. The whole legion thing was kind of stupid to boot, lol.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Kryptonite from Earth-Prime will work, yes, but I don't think Surfer will be able to replicate it just like that. The whole legion thing was kind of stupid to boot, lol.

thumb up

shokosugi
This fight is over in less than 1 sec.

JakeTheBank
Lol

Sr J-Bieb
Terrax solos Sad thing is, this could happen if Terrax landed a solid hit...

Although Terrax himself could never land the hit, but Gladiator could... actually, Gladiator is almost as bad as Terrax, Beta Ray Bill it is.

carver9
Gladiator holds him off while the team gathers a plan.

Sirius77
erm

Not sure they'd be enough to outright beat him down actually, specially considerin magic just tickles him. then again they can hold him down long enough pull the weakness exploitation off. I say they can win through that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator holds him off while the team gathers a plan.

Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic.

Placidity
I think Surfer tips the fight. People who just use physical force ain't gonna do much. The guy was laughing at Black Adam's punches.

Warlord
Yet Superboy was seemingly hurting him no problem

Zack Fair
And a bullet Ko'd Thor.

dur

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic. laughing out loud

Glads would get fistf*cked by Prime.

Anthol
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud

Glads would get fistf*cked by Prime.
Prime probably fist ****s himself. That's literally how emo he is.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I thought there was no kryptonite from earth prime....

carver9
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic.

laughing

Lol... I'm just saying. If gladiator can hold off Supreme, someone who is more powerful than Prime (they stalemated) then I see no reason for Glads to have any problem holding his own against Prime.

dmills
If the teams only hope is somehow suddenly discovering that SBP is vulnerable to red sun radiation then they're in trouble.

Naija boy
Team handily

dmills
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team handily You think they have enough combined muscle to take him handily?

Naija boy
This isn't going to be a muscle fight. Quasar, brb,nova, and ss are all high class energy manipulators who can utilize their powers from a distance. They aren't going to go in there slugging it out. That's just unnecessary. If brb surfer and quasar are simultaneously draining his energy then he is going to be running on empty........and I mean fast. Or surfer could blanket the place with red sun radiation while quasar and brb do the solar draining and nova Gladiator and black bolt use long range attacks to weaken him further. The teams only way of losing this is if they were to try to enter a punch for punch slugfest with him and even then, they have a good shot at winning.

dmills
This isn't going to be a muscle fight. Quasar, brb,nova, and ss are all high class energy manipulators who can utilize their powers from a distance. They aren't going to go in there slugging it out. That's just unnecessary. If brb surfer and quasar are simultaneously draining his energy then he is going to be running on empty........and I mean fast. Or surfer could blanket the place with red sun radiation while quasar and brb do the solar draining and nova Gladiator and black bolt use long range attacks to weaken him further. The teams only way of losing this is if they were to try to enter a punch for punch slugfest with him and even then, they have a good shot at winning.

thumb up I like it. As a nova prime, Rich can also absorb and drain energy from any source, including life energy. Just putting that out there.

On a side note, who would you consider to be a Marvel equivalent powerwise to SBP?

Naija boy
Originally posted by dmills
thumb up I like it. As a nova prime, Rich can absorb and drain energy from any source, including life energy. Just putting that out there.

On a side note, who would you consider to be a Marvel equivalent powerwise to SBP?

Yeah I know rich can as well. I just mentioned only 3 of them doing the draining because I thought adding rich would be overkill.

Hmm, in terms of power ranking, as a person who I'd consider above hh but below the true sky father level people I'd say maybe genis vell or voidsentry. During the high moments of high heralds they sometimes elevate to this level but that's a high end feat thing.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sure he's faced his fair share of heros, but a couple heralds, Gladiator, Nova, Black Bolt, and a Thor level character are a different story. He isn't gonna one shot any of them except possibly Black Bolt.

Nova, Quasar, and Terrax would fall before a non-jobbing Black Bolt. He aint getting one-shot by no punk kid

dmills
Yeah I know rich can as well. I just mentioned only 3 of them doing the draining because I thought adding rich would be overkill.

Hmm, in terms of power ranking, as a person who I'd consider above hh but below the true sky father level people I'd say maybe genis vell or voidsentry. During the high moments of high heralds they sometimes elevate to this level but that's a high end feat thing.

Ok. That's kinda what I was thinking but I'm not all that good with dc lol.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nova, Quasar, and Terrax would fall before a non-jobbing Black Bolt. He aint getting one-shot by no punk kid rly?

Omega Vision
Depends how the team fights really. They have the tools to bfr him or beat him with exotic powers, but if they try to outpower him with blasts and strength they'll get tooled like the DC teams Prime fought did.

Black bolt z
Terrax solos The day terrax solos any I burn my comics.

Black bolt z
laughing

Lol... I'm just saying. If gladiator can hold off Supreme, someone who is more powerful than Prime (they stalemated) then I see no reason for Glads to have any problem holding his own against Prime. Thats a big If Carvs.

passive reader
Originally posted by Damborgson
Team: Silver Surfer, gladiator, nova, beta ray bill, quasar, black bolt, and terrax take on SBP. Who wins? This team can't beat a before Crisis Superman and the regular one, 35 Green Lanterns including the good ones, and bunches of high metas. Prime can and did. So the team then, should also lose to Prime. Plus Prime's durability is universal. It would take a high being like Odin or the Stranger to even hurt Prime a little bit.

Omega Vision
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic. laughing

Brockalizer
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic. He stole his fighting strategy from Rocky Balboa. That's how he beat Apollo and the Russian. Just keep blocking punches with your face until your opponent tires out. Too bad that only works in the movies. Black Adam should have just walked away.

The Nuul
Terrax solos

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The day terrax solos any I burn my comics. You getter get some gasoline.

-Pr-
laughing

Lol... I'm just saying. If gladiator can hold off Supreme, someone who is more powerful than Prime (they stalemated) then I see no reason for Glads to have any problem holding his own against Prime.

How did Supreme stalemate Prime?

Was there some sort of company crossover that I missed?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Depends how the team fights really. They have the tools to bfr him or beat him with exotic powers, but if they try to outpower him with blasts and strength they'll get tooled like the DC teams Prime fought did.

aye.

The Nuul
That Glads vs Supreme comic, I dont even think is canon.

Not a valid source.

carver9
How did Supreme stalemate Prime?

Was there some sort of company crossover that I missed?

aye.

I wasn't saying that Prime and Supreme stalemated, I was saying that Gladiator and Prime stalemated.

Sr J-Bieb
^
Gladiator fought Prime before?

Also, how is Supreme more powerful than Prime?

Inside joke I'm missing here?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
That Glads vs Supreme comic, I dont even think is canon.

Not a valid source.

Ha.

I wasn't saying that Prime and Supreme stalemated, I was saying that Gladiator and Prime stalemated.

so:

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
^

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Depends how the team fights really. They have the tools to bfr him or beat him with exotic powers, but if they try to outpower him with blasts and strength they'll get tooled like the DC teams Prime fought did. Now that I think of it, people did try to BFR and use exotic powers on him. A lot.

Same with WWIII Black Adam... who knew that was coming? ermmhappy

carver9
Ha.

so:

Nuul doenst know what he is talking about. Supreme completely WRECKED shiar home world. In a canon source AFTER The Supreme fight, the empire was still in a wreckage due to supreme and they even brought up how powerful Supreme was to cause such destruction to advanced technology like he did.

-Pr-
you still didn't answer the question.

also, how did gladiator and prime stalemate?

Zack Fair
Good ole carver logic, yo.

carver9
you still didn't answer the question.

also, how did gladiator and prime stalemate?

Not prime... supreme and gladiator stalemated.

You are confusing me PR.

I didn't see your question.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Good ole carver logic, yo.

Do I know you?

confused

-Pr-
Not prime... supreme and gladiator stalemated.

You are confusing me PR.

I didn't see your question.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
^

carver9

Aaahhh...

Supreme feats makes him more powerful. I could post for days if you would like. He is basically derived from PC Supes but IMO he is a evil copy with far more powers and possibly more powerful.

-Pr-
Aaahhh...

Supreme feats makes him more powerful. I could post for days if you would like. He is basically derived from PC Supes but IMO he is a evil copy with far more powers and possibly more powerful.

Who you're derived from means absolutely nothing on the forum.

Also, this is off topic.

If you're going to argue that Gladiator isn't going to get used as a punching bag by Prime, you're going to have to post feats.

Sirius77
Prime has had his weaknesses exploited before, and he's still busted the same teams that tried it. Even while weakened, i.e. lo3w. Also, Gladiator isn't "holding off" prime. He gets his face caved in like pretty much any other herald.

Uriel005
Prime has a tendency to only go down to supreme PIS weapons or weakness exploit in the extreme. If team surfer creates a mini red sun and moves it around with him then they win. Also it depends on the battlefield. If they try and drain him I do believe he would rush bill and surfer. I don't think they'll go down in one or two shots but I do believe that he won't just sit their and let them drain his power he is fast enough to outpace most of these guys. Also are they fighting under a yellow sun. If so I don't think Surfer and BRB could drain him fast enough as it seems to me like it takes seconds for Prime to absorb enough energy to go to normal levels from being near drained in a matter of seconds. That's a lot of energy.

Solidus Black
I think the team can win 5 or 6/10 but there is NO WAY all of thema re walking away from it. Prime will kill almost all of them

Zack Fair
Do I know you?

confused

Oh you may not remember me but I know everything about you...*Fixes glasses and hides notebook containing all Carver files*

Do not worry...yet.

The Nuul
The thing is Carv still is hanging on to the few feats that Glads has done maybe once or twice through out his comic book life. On here we use the average feats. And Glads average feats is him not smashing planets, his feats are on HH level. I really hope that the CBR or other non KMC debating styles stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.