Who rules Marvel earth? Odin vs. Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I don't know if this a versus actually but i don't know where else to put it, so who rules over the marvel earth? Is it Odin or Zeus. I mean with the Thor movie coming out i heard that he probably rules over that earth. Do they have joint custody of that earth or does the proverbial "God" rules over that one?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I don't know if this a versus actually but i don't know where else to put it, so who rules over the marvel earth? Is it Odin or Zeus. I mean with the Thor movie coming out i heard that he probably rules over that earth. Do they have joint custody of that earth or does the proverbial "God" rules over that one? joint custody

Utrigita
I don't know if this a versus actually but i don't know where else to put it, so who rules over the marvel earth? Is it Odin or Zeus. I mean with the Thor movie coming out i heard that he probably rules over that earth. Do they have joint custody of that earth or does the proverbial "God" rules over that one?

None of them, the Celestials toke care of that.

Badabing
I don't know if this a versus actually but i don't know where else to put it, so who rules over the marvel earth? Is it Odin or Zeus. I mean with the Thor movie coming out i heard that he probably rules over that earth. Do they have joint custody of that earth or does the proverbial "God" rules over that one? Take it to the questions thread. Closed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.