What happens to Prime...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
when he just stands there and takes them head on...

1. 20 of Cyclops best blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)
2. 20 of Gladiator best eye beam blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)
3. 20 punches from Superman who think Prime just killed his lady
4. 20 all out punches from Despero
5. 20 all out punches from Current Hulk
6. 15 all out punches from Zeus
7. 15 all out punches from Thanos
8. 7 all out Blasts from Thanos
8. 5 all out blasts from Odin
9. 5 All out blast from Mordru
10. 3 Heralds my rage blasts.

dmills
Dead at 6.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

3. 20 punches from Superman who think Prime just killed his lady

Not too many people are surviving that besides Prime.

carver9
The only thing that I am going to say is "Prime doesn't do so well against heat vision".

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by dmills
Dead at 6.

So he survives each on besides 6? This isn't a gauntlet.. it is how does he do in each situation with full health

keiththegreat
Gauntlet seems to be out of order. Superman's punches in this situation are potentially are going to destroy all of reality. Hulk's punches aren't even close.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Read above this ISN'T a Gauntlet

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Gauntlet seems to be out of order. Superman's punches in this situation are potentially are going to destroy all of reality. Hulk's punches aren't even close.

its not a gaunlet, if it were zeus would be above thanos, and equal to odin

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Not too many people are surviving that besides Prime. Juggernaut could... smokin'

Prime its dead at 6

carver9

Destroying reality?

So you are telling me that wonder woman was taking reality destroying punches during her fight in "sacrfice"?

Damn

Her durability>Odin.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
Destroying reality?

So you are telling me that wonder woman was taking reality destroying punches during her fight in "sacrfice"?

Damn

Her durability>Odin.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/?action=view&current=shattertime.jpg

Gauntlet seems to be out of order. Superman's punches in this situation are potentially are going to destroy all of reality. Hulk's punches aren't even close. lolwut?

SquallX
The only thing that I am going to say is "Prime doesn't do so well against heat vision".

Wrong.

carver9
http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/?action=view&current=shattertime.jpg

HYPERBOLE.

Lois (old lady Lois) was right beside them when they were fighting... if they were throwing reality shatter destroying punches, why didn't she have a scratch on her fragile body after the fight?

People were around them running away during this fight.

Humans>reality shattering punches.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Wrong.

I wonder why he seemed so scared when powergirl shot her heat vision at him?

keiththegreat
I wonder why he seemed so scared when powergirl shot her heat vision at him?

Because he is emo, and he wasn't at full power, he was still relying on his suit. That's probably why you're getting mixed up on how powerful prime is.

KuRuPT Thanosi
still waiting on how he does in EACH situation.

JakeTheBank

Do you know the context of that scan?

And Hulk has punched out the timestream while Thor's closed dimensional rifts and has made blows which have effected all planes of reality.

Doesn't mean every strike of theirs is going to do that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Jake.. tell me how you think Prime does in these situations.

Omega Vision
I really don't think Zeus has the feats to show he'd kill Prime with just 15 punches.

carver9

1. 20 of Cyclops best blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)... no damage
2. 20 of Gladiator best eye beam blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)... hurt badly
3. 20 punches from Superman who think Prime just killed his lady... koed (depending on how he is punching... haymakers would drop him)
4. 20 all out punches from Despero... dead (depending on which version)
5. 20 all out punches from Current Hulk... dead
6. 15 all out punches from Zeus... dead
7. 15 all out punches from Thanos... (why is thanos above Zeus)... dead
8. 7 all out Blasts from Thanos... hurt
8. 5 all out blasts from Odin... dead
9. 5 All out blast from Mordru... ashes
10. 3 Heralds my rage blasts... ashes.

JakeTheBank
Hey Jake.. tell me how you think Prime does in these situations.

I think Prime is probably going to straight up laugh off 1 and 2, be effected and phased by 3-5 (possibly hurt), 6-7 will likely cause some pain (though if Zeus is actively using magic punches, Prime's likely to just be a little dickhead and sneer).

8#1 will probably damage Prime significantly. 8#2 and 9 also depend on how much of the attack is laced with magic; Mordru and Odin can both use non-magical attacks. 10 should be able to outright kill him, all things considered.

Prime's all over the place with durability, tbh. Krypto has bitten him and drawn blood and he's also endured being warped into the multiverse and Monarch's rupturing blast as the Oan amp wore off. I think his damage soak is what keeps him alive.

JakeTheBank
Edit

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Prime is probably going to straight up laugh off 1 and 2, be effected and phased by 3-5 (possibly hurt), 6-7 will likely cause some pain (though if Zeus is actively using magic punches, Prime's likely to just be a little dickhead and sneer).

8#1 will probably damage Prime significantly. 8#2 and 9 also depend on how much of the attack is laced with magic; Mordru and Odin can both use non-magical attacks. 10 should be able to outright kill him, all things considered.

Prime's all over the place with durability, tbh. Krypto has bitten him and drawn blood and he's also endured being warped into the multiverse and Monarch's rupturing blast as the Oan amp wore off.
Yeah but Krypto is Krypto. His teeth are crazy sharp big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I really don't think Zeus has the feats to show he'd kill Prime with just 15 punches.

I'm not saying he has to kill Prime... In each one of these... He can be just fine, hurt, KO'd, Killed.. whatever. I'm just trying to see where people gauge Prime durability against these assaults.

SquallX

1. 20 of Cyclops best blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)... no damage
2. 20 of Gladiator best eye beam blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)... hurt badly
3. 20 punches from Superman who think Prime just killed his lady... koed (depending on how he is punching... haymakers would drop him)
4. 20 all out punches from Despero... dead (depending on which version)
5. 20 all out punches from Current Hulk... dead
6. 15 all out punches from Zeus... dead
7. 15 all out punches from Thanos... (why is thanos above Zeus)... dead
8. 7 all out Blasts from Thanos... hurt
8. 5 all out blasts from Odin... dead
9. 5 All out blast from Mordru... ashes
10. 3 Heralds my rage blasts... ashes.

1. Agreed
2. No, Prime has survived worse.
3. Current Superman can't knock Prime out. Need proof, go read all there fights.
4. Agreed, depends which version, would make him bleed, but won't kill him.
5. No, Prime has taken far worse. So Hulk is not killing him. Period.
6. Depends what Zeus does. Magic is useless against Prime, but Zeus can hurt him. Also depends, base, or amped.
7. No, Thanos is not killing Prime with mere punches.
8. Thanos not killing him with his blast, but Prime might pass out.
9. Depends on which Odin, base, or amped.
10. Go read Final Crisis, in regards to Prime, and Mordru.
11. Which heralds.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah but Krypto is Krypto. His teeth are crazy sharp big grin

Besides Krypto's bite and his heat vision hurting him, didn't Bart make him bleed a noticeable amount by blitzing his face a few times? Then there's Conner making him bleed with a punch and burning his chest. Also, I'm pretty sure a blast from one or two of the Guardians had him scream out in pain or some such. Monarch's city destroying blast also had the amped Prime admit that it really, really hurt him. Sodam Yat had him hurting too.

People don't seem to understand how comics work when more than three or four beings take on a single foe. There's a reason why the beings that face him individually or in very small numers fare far better than groups/waves of heroes.

Post the Monarch showing once, and people gobble it up, thinking he walks around shrugging everything off or some shit.

Is Prime an above high herald beast? Anyone who says other wise is lying, but dude's a trans. The pedestal some people put him on is silly.

I expect Clark or Conner to take him on solo if he ever reappears in one of their books. Frankly, I'm wishing for it, so all of this Prime cock strocking ends.

batdude123
Originally posted by dmills
Dead at 6.

Wrong.

Black bolt z
11. Which heralds. One would atomize him erm

Nihilist
1. Agreed
2. No, Prime has survived worse.
3. Current Superman can't knock Prime out. Need proof, go read all there fights.
4. Agreed, depends which version, would make him bleed, but won't kill him.
5. No, Prime has taken far worse. So Hulk is not killing him. Period.
6. Depends what Zeus does. Magic is useless against Prime, but Zeus can hurt him. Also depends, base, or amped.
7. No, Thanos is not killing Prime with mere punches.
8. Thanos not killing him with his blast, but Prime might pass out.
9. Depends on which Odin, base, or amped.
10. Go read Final Crisis, in regards to Prime, and Mordru.
11. Which heralds. Herald my rage is a blast by Galactus that destroyed at least 3 solar systems and killed a watcher.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Besides Krypto's bite and his heat vision hurting him, didn't Bart make him bleed a noticeable amount by blitzing his face a few times? Then there's Conner making him bleed with a punch and burning his chest. Also, I'm pretty sure a blast from one or two of the Guardians had him scream out in pain or some such. Monarch's city destroying blast also had the amped Prime admit that it really, really hurt him. Sodam Yat had him hurting too.

People don't seem to understand how comics work when more than three or four beings take on a single foe. There's a reason why the beings that face him individually or in very small numers fare far better than groups/waves of heroes.

Post the Monarch showing once, and people gobble it up, thinking he walks around shrugging everything off or some shit.

Is Prime an above high herald beast? Anyone who says other wise is lying, but dude's a trans. The pedestal some people put him on is silly.

I expect Clark or Conner to take him on solo if he ever reappears in one of their books. Frankly, I'm wishing for it, so all of this Prime cock strocking ends.

Well how do you see im doing in these situations?

Sirius77
If he is at full health each time, and just stands there then...

1. 20 of Cyclops best blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)- Laughs it off.

2. 20 of Gladiator best eye beam blasts (each blast lasting 5 seconds)- Still awake. Pisses him off pretty bad. He has pretty good damage soak as far as energy is concerned.

3. 20 punches from Superman who think Prime just killed his lady- He's still awake, but bleeding, a little hurt, and probably laughing at what he did knowing Prime.

4. 20 all out punches from Despero- Depends on the version. VV could KO him imo.

5. 20 all out punches from Current Hulk- Bleeding, but still awake.

6. 15 all out punches from Zeus- Magic resistance kicks in. He probably sneers like Jake says if he amps with magic.

7. 15 all out punches from Thanos- Pretty hurt. KOed.

8. 7 all out Blasts from Thanos- KOed. Probably how TT Prime was when he got blasted by the three legions.

8. 5 all out blasts from Odin- Probably the same as the monarch thing.

9. 5 All out blast from Mordru- Same as LO3W probably.

10. 3 Heralds my rage blasts.- Like from Galactus? He dies.

-Pr-

except that nobody's actually using heat vision against him.

----------------------

also, people are VASTLY over-rating Prime in some of these criteria, and underrating him in others. it's like some sort of split personality on some of those lists...

carver9

You forgot something...

A missle from batmans jet made him scream out in pain as well along with a blast from a gl ring.

Placidity
5. 20 all out punches from Current Hulk... Hulk's hands are broken.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by -Pr-
except that nobody's actually using heat vision against him.

----------------------

also, people are VASTLY over-rating Prime in some of these criteria, and underrating him in others. it's like some sort of split personality on some of those lists...

Go a little further PR... In what areas are people over-rating him and underrating him?

Black bolt z
You forgot something...

A missle from THE GODDAMN BATMAN's jet made him scream out in pain as well along with a blast from a gl ring. And thats why it hurt him. Batman is well....batman.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm no, that isn't good enough. That is a weak durability showing.. not a super batman missle with crazy properties. If it had such properties, please point them out.

SquallX
You forgot something...

A missle from batmans jet made him scream out in pain as well along with a blast from a gl ring.

Pis is Batman's best friend. The two drinks tea together while laughing of all the stupid shits they've accomplish.

PIS users.
Wolverine fighting evenly with Thor.
Black Panther chock holding Surfer.
Captain America beating, and breaking Onslaught helmet with his shield.

Black bolt z
Ummmm no, that isn't good enough. That is a weak durability showing.. not a super batman missle with crazy properties. If it had such properties, please point them out. The fact that it belongs to batman isn't good enough? I'm just saying that based on other durability showings from prime being hurt by a missle is a super low feat.

SquallX
Make this Superman Prime, and he clears this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You forgot something...

Really? When was this? Anyone have scans?

Prime just went down lower on the totem pole.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well since it went down.. tell me how he would do in these situations Thor lover

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think at this point, Prime would be lucky to get past 2 and 3 in one piece. The new villain smell is starting to wear off.

20 blasts from Gladiator's heat vision? Yea, not going to go too well based on how severely Conner's heat vision affected him. Even a widespread burst from Krypto hurt him IIRC.

20 punches from an all out Superman in a row? I could argue that he'd be lucky to have a face but whatever.

I'm a bit underselling him, but I do think 2 and 3 is where he starts having real problems.

Sirius77
So because of a couple of low feats and PIS showings, Prime's durability is suddenly sh*t? Lol, I love it how people lowball characters they don't like when they're gauging durability.

How about we talk about Prime's normal feats. Like getting beat on by like every incarnation of the JLA, JSA, and Teen Titans, and taking everything that they had, while so drastically weakened that his enemies had to mention it.... but he got hurt by Connor in two fights, so his durability is crap. How about the fact that he slammed through 300 miles of solid will power from every GL corps member guarding Oa, and didn't even feel it... but yeah he screamed when Hal shot him... his durability is obviously crap erm . As Superman-prime, he flew through the planet Earth head first, but he screamed when he got hit by an alternate reality batmissile, so again, his durability is obviously crap.

Another thing, Bart was amped or had help in pretty much every instance that he's faced Prime. When he sf dumped Prime, he had help from Wally, Jay and Max Mercury, and Barry even came back from the grave to help too lol. In the second fight between he and Bart, everyone always leaves out the part where Bart had absorbed the entire speed force in order to even catch him. So needless to say, Bart was VERY amped when he bled Prime. Notice how prior to that Bart's punches never drew blood. He was also amped in LO3W.

In this scan he says: "I've never felt so fast Jenni. Like there's some huge surge in the speed force." His cousin XS (Jenni) even agrees and replies: "I feel it too Bart! What do you think it means?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture030.jpg

(EDIT: Credit to iceman for the scan, I got it from another thread, I don't have my original comp with me and my scans are on that one, and it's at my dorm .)

So yeah, again, Bart was either horribly amped or had a calvary of Flashes with him in every fight he has ever been in with Prime. So it isn't PIS. It isn't a low showing. There has never been an instance in which one unamped Flash has taken on and beaten Prime in single combat. In the majority of these instances, Prime was more or less fighting the entire speed force. So is it a low feat? Never.

It's not a fair calculation to take solely PIS instances to ascertain a character's durability.

BattleMage
Possibly dead at 5.

Omega Vision
Really? When was this? Anyone have scans?

Prime just went down lower on the totem pole.
That's a batmissile. Hardly a low showing. stick out tongue

And in either case I don't remember him screaming in pain, I think it was more like him making a surprised/angry face.

PillarofOsiris
A lot of Prime's "low showings" people are using are completely out of context. i.e. some of them happened after he had been away from the sun for over a year and was relying on a suit for his powers.

Uriel005
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
A lot of Prime's "low showings" people are using are completely out of context. i.e. some of them happened after he had been away from the sun for over a year and was relying on a suit for his powers. KMC just hates on Prime in general due to his emo-ness. Yes he has low showings but his general showings are enough to take on teams that usually assemble for universal threat with casual ease if he isn't severely depowered or fighting a superman analogue which turns into a case of good self vs. evil self and of course in comic the good has to be within the ball park in terms of power. Personally I don't like the character as he's just too one dimensional for me but I respect the fact that he is head and shoulders above almost any character one would care to name if there is no weakness exploit or PIS situation involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.