Marvel Team vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
World War Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Red Hulk with Energy Draining ability and Power Cosmic
Thanos
Voided out Sentry

vs

Superman (no holding back)
Mon-El with GL power ring
Sodam Yat Ion
Infinity Man
Black Adam with Power of Isis

FanBoy101
Originally posted by keiththegreat
World War Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Thanos
Voided out Sentry

vs

Sodam Yat Ion
Infinity Man
Loeb force Rulk Soloes... smokin'

PillarofOsiris
DC team should take this, the Hulk is a big weak link in the case of these 2 teams.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by keiththegreat
World War Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Thanos
Voided out Sentry

vs

Sodam Yat Ion
Infinity Man
I'm going with team Marvel. Red Hulk shouldn't be underestimated. Anyone with the ability to drain the power cosmic from a herald of Galactus is a formidable opponent. There's no reason to think that he couldn't do the same thing to the DC team. Void would be difficult to stop as would the invincible Juggernaut. Thanos is not only very powerful, but brilliant as well. I'd look for him to develop the perfect strategy for handling the DC team.

MrMind
with bfr I say team 2

PillarofOsiris
I think anyone on team 2 could solo the Void. Rulk has gone down to/or had trouble with people weaker than anyone on team 2, even when he had his energy draining ability. And Infinity Man can easily solo Thanos IMO. And like I said, with these 10 characters WWH is a huge weak link.

I do think this is a great match though, and I'd love to see this actually happen.

The Nuul
Infinity Man solos

bbrem123
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think anyone on team 2 could solo the Void. Rulk has gone down to/or had trouble with people weaker than anyone on team 2, even when he had his energy draining ability. And Infinity Man can easily solo Thanos IMO. And like I said, with these 10 characters WWH is a huge weak link.

I do think this is a great match though, and I'd love to see this actually happen.

hahaha wtf...anyone on team 2 soloing void hell no...rulk on average has had trouble with weaker people but this is not average rulk so no again...

Brockalizer
Originally posted by bbrem123
hahaha wtf...anyone on team 2 soloing void hell no...rulk on average has had trouble with weaker people but this is not average rulk so no again... Funny how people conveniently forget that. Nobody beat Rulk with the Power Cosmic, Galactus had to take it from him. Superman, and Mon-El (or any lantern) are highly overrated. Imagine what would happen if Thanos managed to get ahold of one of the rings.

Sirius77
Team 2.

BattleMage
Team 1 proves to be too much!

Team 1.

@osiris

How would superman beat void?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
Team 1.

@osiris

How would superman beat void?

The Void is not unbeatable, despite what many people on this site seem to think. Superman is much faster, he's stronger (someone prove to me how strong the Void even is), and he's not holding back according to the OP. Given what I've seen from the Void, if Superman is going all out, I'm not sure the Void could even hit him. The Void's never faced anyone as strong or fast as Superman. The Sentry used up all of his energy on the Hulk. And he's been taken out by a helicarrier crashing into him. The heroes in Siege could have easily killed Bob if they were being ruthless after he got hit by the Helicarrier, whether Bob wanted to die or not.

The Void is not unbeatable, despite what many people on this site seem to think. Superman is much faster, he's stronger (someone prove to me how strong the Void even is), and he's not holding back according to the OP. Given what I've seen from the Void, if Superman is going all out, I'm not sure the Void could even hit him. The Void's never faced anyone as strong or fast as Superman. The Sentry used up all of his energy on the Hulk. And he's been taken out by a helicarrier crashing into him. The heroes in Siege could have easily killed Bob if they were being ruthless after he got hit by the Helicarrier, whether Bob wanted to die or not. SM can be tagged through AoE attacks. the void himself can expand to blanket the whole battlefield. his strengh? really? what would that accomplish exaclty? void wasnt even really solid by the end of it, just animated darkness reforming arround any physical blows. only norn stone amped blows were bothering him during the fight and it was just an annoyance. when they dropped the helicarrier on him that simply stunned him long enough for bob to take over and he could still void out immediately if he wanted to, as it was shown. voidtry came back from the dead 3 times (killed in ways SM couldn't possibly replicate to begin with) in the lead up to siege alone, doing it faster everytime. So, do you know what would happen if they killed bob, but he didnt really want to die? he'd return instantly as he had done several times over already.

he never faced a superman level character? lol molecule man>>>>>>>>>>>superman, even if he was watered down (which is hard to say with certainty) and void desintegrated him.

he ripped ares in half effortlessly and torn loki to pieces with the same ease.

Void ultimately self-defeated and without a similar plotdevice or at least magic, SM ain't doing shit to him.

PillarofOsiris
I didn't say Superman level, I said "Superman's strength and speed".

I didn't say Superman level, I said "Superman's strength and speed". gotcha, well, I dont think that would help him much as he'd need some magic to go with that.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
his strengh? really? what would that accomplish exaclty? void wasnt even really solid by the end of it, just animated darkness reforming arround any physical blows.

Void ultimately self-defeated and without a similar plotdevice or at least magic, SM ain't doing shit to him.

Superman's altered reality and time with his punches. Those aren't solid either.

And yeah, the norn stones, they were helping Captain America HURT the Void with his shield.

Superman's altered reality and time with his punches. Those aren't solid either.

And yeah, the norn stones, they were helping Captain America HURT the Void with his shield. context?

shield was charged with magic.

Brockalizer
Yes, it's true that Superman is fast but he hardly ever uses his speed to dodge a punch. He has faced numerous opponents that he is much faster than on paper i.e Gog, Lobo, Mongul, Darkseid, even Lex Luthor, and they connect with him all the time. It doesn't matter matter how fast you are, if you get hit hard enough by a well timed shot then you will go down. In the "real world" Muhammed Ali, George Foreman, and Mike Tyson proved that on a regular basis.

Nihilist
Team 1 for good majority.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who exactly is putting down Juggs and Thanos again?

BattleMage
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who exactly is putting down Juggs, Thanos and again? wink

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Yes, it's true that Superman is fast but he hardly ever uses his speed to dodge a punch. He has faced numerous opponents that he is much faster than on paper i.e Gog, Lobo, Mongul, Darkseid, even Lex Luthor, and they connect with him all the time. It doesn't matter matter how fast you are, if you get hit hard enough by a well timed shot then you will go down. In the "real world" Muhammed Ali, George Foreman, and Mike Tyson proved that on a regular basis.

Against some insanely powerful people, Superman has done all out speed blitzes, and used his speed to dodge punches....also the OP says Superman is not holding back, so I'm assuming he's using all his powers to their full potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.