Beast Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/170/76463-38527-beast_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1554748-dd5_large.jpg

Daredevil1
Daredevil wins.

Falamu
Well, for all his skills, Daredevil is just an enhanced human, not superhuman like Beast. He is a Catholic, though...

Daredevil1
DD's skills are so further from Beast stats it wouldn't even matter.

thanos-prime
DD wins.

King Castle
i' go against the grain. Beast 9/10

Prep-Man
What are Beast's record against MA? Everytime I see him go at it, he loses. He did catch Cap's shield once but that was a long time ago.

King Castle
25 tonn34 stats enhanced attributes, fur for added patting against some one like DD all it takes is one hit

Daredevil1
Originally posted by King Castle
25 tonn34 stats enhanced attributes, fur for added patting against some one like DD all it takes is one hit

DD has taken Luke's shots plus DD it far to skilled to take a full force hit from Beast.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What are Beast's record against MA? Everytime I see him go at it, he loses. He did catch Cap's shield once but that was a long time ago.

Terrible. Cap, BP, and DD all have defeated or had the advantage against him.

His stats are just not good enough against the caliber of the cream of the crop of Marvel.

King Castle
Originally posted by Daredevil1
DD has taken Luke's shots plus DD it far to skilled to take a full force hit from Beast. Luke Cage isnt as fast agile as Beast who is enhanced all around not just strength it is more likely for beast to hit DD full force then it would be for Luke

Daredevil1
Luke Cage isnt as fast agile as Beast who is enhanced all around not just strength it is more likely for beast to hit DD full force then it would be for Luke

Agility does not translate in punching speed. Not at all.

Plus Luke himself has had martial arts training, experience and valid training from Iron Fist himself. On paper Luke is a better match up then Beast.

King Castle
Luke's off the cuff comment does not translate to applicable skill.

"Ninja SH#$" my @$$..

by your logic Beast has trained since a high school kid in combat alongside, Cyclops: Judo, Gambit, Savant, Wolvierine: nuff said.

Aside from that Beast has the better overall combat feats using his agility, speed and acrobatic style that trumps Luke by miles when it comes to MA Skill.

StiltmanFTW
He does a sommersault and throws a trash can lid or something at skilless brick, that's a regular ninja combo.

King Castle
Beast is landing a hit and is gonna ko DD, Nuff said.

Excelsior!

thanos-prime
DD 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
Beast is landing a hit and is gonna ko DD, Nuff said.

Excelsior!

Well, he did KO Harada.

When he was knocked down and stunned.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, he did KO Harada.

When he was knocked down and stunned. he also managed to get past Logan's claws ans slam him hard ko any human for sure other then a guy like logan

OneDumbG0
DD's skills are so further from Beast stats it wouldn't even matter. I could see Beast taking a bunch. His physicality is, in itself, formidable.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Daredevil1 Terrible. Cap, BP, and DD all have defeated or had the advantage against him. His stats are just not good enough against the caliber of the cream of the crop of Marvel.

thought so. both spidey and beast need to learn some moves.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I could see Beast taking a bunch. His physicality is, in itself, formidable.

A small bunch while DD takes the majority.

Daredevil1
thought so. both spidey and beast need to learn some moves.

I wouldn't put Spidey with Beast in the same bracket. Spiderman is much more formidable and has done much better with the streets top characters.

Unlike Beast.

OneDumbG0
A small bunch while DD takes the majority. Why a small bunch? Don't exactly see this as being very easy for DD.

King Castle
I wouldn't put Spidey with Beast in the same bracket. Spiderman is much more formidable and has done much better with the streets top characters.

Unlike Beast. yeh, b/c beast doesnt fight shiar warriors, aliens, mutants and military, cyborgs, robots on an average basis above the street leveler class since late 80's.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

when did Spidey step into the big stage again? late 90's mid 00?

Daredevil1
Why a small bunch? Don't exactly see this as being very easy for DD.

It wont be easy. But I still see with DD's own good agility and much greater fighting skills plus his weapon. I see DD taking the majority.

OneDumbG0
^ Can't put my finger on why, I just don't think it'll be easy for him at all. Did they fight in Infinity Crusade?

Daredevil1
yeh, b/c beast doesnt fight shiar warriors, aliens, mutants and military, cyborgs, robots on an average basis above the street leveler class since late 80's.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

when did Spidey step into the big stage again? late 90's mid 00?

Top streets go through cyborgs, robots, warriors, aliens like fodder. You act like Beast is the exception to them.

Except when you put Beast up against contenders like Cap and Blackpanther. Its a different story.

King Castle
he was doing it long before it was cool before DD or spidey ever went into space to fight armies and only alien they new about was Captain Mar vell.

Daredevil1
^ Can't put my finger on why, I just don't think it'll be easy for him at all. Did they fight in Infinity Crusade?

Beast actually fought Daredevil in the dark in DD volume 1. DD thrashed him badly. A Beast fan once told me Hank see's well in the dark, not sure on that part though.

I just don't like Beast's track record against the top A list fighters.

King Castle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1005864-10_27_2009_9_07_22_am.jpg

If Beast grabs or pulls this its over in one shot.

OneDumbG0
Beast actually fought Daredevil in the dark in DD volume 1. DD thrashed him badly. A Beast fan once told me Hank see's well in the dark, not sure on that part though.

I just don't like Beast's track record against the top A list fighters. Didn't know that. And yeah, he did get wrecked by Cap. Utterly. But that's Cap. It was even blood-lusted Cap.

Eternal Idol
I could see Beast taking a bunch. His physicality is, in itself, formidable.

Agreed. Beast is severely underrated. A feral Beast would run through Daredevil every time. Even with CIS-intact, his physicality is more than enough to give him a majority over guys like Daredevil.

Prep-Man
i dont think it will be easy, but i can see matt pulling off wins though skill and acrobats.

SamZED
yeh, b/c beast doesnt fight shiar warriors, aliens, mutants and military, cyborgs, robots on an average basis above the street leveler class since late 80's.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

when did Spidey step into the big stage again? late 90's mid 00? erm

King Castle
Originally posted by SamZED
erm what?
bloigensrug
i'm acknowledging his rise in status and also defending them both against the MA BS argument.

juggernaut74
Beast might win.

SamZED
what?
bloigensrug
i'm acknowledging his rise in status and also defending them both against the MA BS argument. And that's cool. I just wanted to point out that he fights aliens, mutants cyborgs etc all the time.

King Castle
Originally posted by SamZED
And that's cool. I just wanted to point out that he fights aliens, mutants cyborgs etc all the time. not when he started out he was in a different weight class compared to the X men villains

Prep-Man
does anyone have the scans for the beast/dd fight?

SamZED
not when he started out he was in a different weight class compared to the X men villains True. But he didnt have a team of superheroes on his side.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Agreed. Beast is severely underrated. A feral Beast would run through Daredevil every time. Even with CIS-intact, his physicality is more than enough to give him a majority over guys like Daredevil.

yes

Daredevil1
does anyone have the scans for the beast/dd fight?

Here you go.

Daredevil vs Beast
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/29/69620941.th.jpg

Cap vs Beast
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7483/capvsbeastjpg1.th.jpg

Wolverine and Black Panther also have gotten the better of him.

But seriously he isn't being underrated his abilities just are not good enough against the top elite.

Prep-Man
Thanks.

Warrior18
DD 6-7/10

the ninjak
That's some old stuff. The way I see it Beast grabing DD's ankle these days = pain.
And the Cap Feat......it's Cap come on!

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by the ninjak
That's some old stuff. The way I see it Beast grabing DD's ankle these days = pain.
And the Cap Feat......it's Cap come on!
beast older feats are more impressive then his current ones........

in fact despite the fact he evolved......he pretty much seem inferior physically to how he was depicted in his earlier days.

King Castle
yeh, its one of those meaningless upgrades made to look cool make him a threat for one story and then write him exactly the same b/c they cant have him actually beating the snot out of anyone of worth.

Dum Dum Dugan
yeh, its one of those meaningless upgrades made to look cool make him a threat for one story and then write him exactly the same b/c they cant have him actually beating the snot out of anyone of worth.
not even like he is the same, he worse. Hell danger even analyzes his attack strength and it only like 1,200 pounds,

King Castle
that makes it worse.

they should have just killed off hang rather than Nightcrawler put him out of his misery

Prep-Man
does current beast have any good feats lately?

StiltmanFTW
does current beast have any good feats lately?

I don't think he does. Some fights with cannon fodder and that's all, I'm afraid.

zeel
beast

OneDumbG0
Here you go.

Daredevil vs Beast
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/29/69620941.th.jpg

Cap vs Beast
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7483/capvsbeastjpg1.th.jpg

Wolverine and Black Panther also have gotten the better of him.

But seriously he isn't being underrated his abilities just are not good enough against the top elite. That's the end of the DD fight? What happens next?

Daredevil1
That's the end of the DD fight? What happens next?

DD fights the other Avengers in the dark. What happens to Beast? After that last punch from DD. Beast is down and out cold.

OneDumbG0
^ If that's the end of it, looks more like an ambush to me. Hank wasn't prepared and indeed, had no conception of who he was fighting.

jrodslam
^ If that's the end of it, looks more like an ambush to me. Hank wasn't prepared and indeed, had no conception of who he was fighting.

It was DD who broke into the mansion. Lights were out. He downed Hank, Cap and Herc. I think Beast was the only one who was knocked out though. True, they didnt know who it was, but they did know someone was coming and i believe they(Cap n Hank) saw the figure before attacking.

As for this fight, its true Beast doesnt do well vs high skilled ma's, but at the same time, if Beast can land a solid hit it may cause some damage. Key word is if. I tend to think DD would down him before that were to happen. Not many who can land solid hits on DD.

OneDumbG0
^ DD downed Herc?

Daredevil1
Yup.

They saw the figure in the dark so it wasn't a surprise or sneak attack. They just couldn't tell who it was. As Beast was able to grab him.

But in the past Beast fans have told me Hank can see well in the dark though(not sure myself).

jrodslam
^ DD downed Herc?

The scans are in the DD respect thread. I havent been there in quite some time, so dont quote me, but i think Cap threw the shield, and DD reflected it at Herc. Then Judo tossed Cap. Ill try to find the scans.

Daredevil1
^ DD downed Herc?

Yup.

By throwing Cap's shield vertically at Herc's spine of his back. I mean Herc was still talking on the ground but he couldn't move.(prob paralysis.)

jrodslam
Hope the link works. If not, its on page 2 of the DD respect thread.

http://img323.imageshack.us/f/ddvscapandherc4tk.jpg/

OneDumbG0
^ ... what issue # is this?

jrodslam
^ ... what issue # is this?

I think DD #157. Or #155

Deadline

Yea and recently got owned in Secret Avengers.

Deadline
Originally posted by jrodslam
It was DD who broke into the mansion. Lights were out. He downed Hank, Cap and Herc. I think Beast was the only one who was knocked out though. True, they didnt know who it was, but they did know someone was coming and i believe they(Cap n Hank) saw the figure before attacking.

Clearly DD did have an advantage though.

OneDumbG0
^ DD carried out a successful ambush against unsuspecting opponents. Dealing with Cap's shield was the most impressive thing about that scene. Originally posted by Deadline
Yea and recently got owned in Secret Avengers. Getting owned by John Steele isn't exactly a low feat.

Deadline
^ Getting owned by John Steele isn't exactly a low feat.

Couldn't remember exactly who it was. Thought it was some goons in outfits.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Do you actually have any feats to back that up?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Deadline
Clearly DD did have an advantage though.

Id say slightly. Why? He was outnumbered afterall and they DID see the figure. After seeing this figure down Beast, they should have been more cautious. The only disadvantage was that they didnt know who EXACTLY it was.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by jrodslam
Id say slightly. Why? He was outnumbered afterall and they DID see the figure. After seeing this figure down Beast, they should have been more cautious. The only disadvantage was that they didnt know who EXACTLY it was.

Beast fans used to tell me Beast can see in the dark(not sure myself)

but if its true then DD straight up owned him.

But that fights besides the point.

Cap and BP also defeated or had the advantage against Beast.

Beast just sucks against the cream of the crop.

So again

DD 7-8/10 until Beast actually starts showing "promise" in his fights with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.