Highfather vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Can hightfather take the team Tyrant beat?

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Bet Ray Bill
Terrax
Jack of Hearts
Ganymede

?

passive reader
Originally posted by Nihilist
Can hightfather take the team Tyrant beat?

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Bet Ray Bill
Terrax
Jack of Hearts
Ganymede

? If he fights them one on one like Tyrant Did.

Nihilist
Originally posted by passive reader
If he fights them one on one like Tyrant Did. Tyrant didnt fight them one by one all the time.

passive reader
Tyrant didnt fight them one by one all the time. I"m looking at comic. Not one time did they dog pile Tyrant.

Nihilist
I"m looking at comic. Not one time did they dog pile Tyrant. They didnt have to "dog pile"him Nvr, they attacked at the same time.

passive reader
They didnt have to "dog pile"him Nvr, they attacked at the same time. Huh? I'm reading comic now, He is fighting them one on one. They are taking turns fighting him. He didn't even over whelm them easily. Gladiator actually is matching him for a while. And the girl hurt him.

Mindset
http://i.imgur.com/xw7RM.jpg

Nihilist
Huh? I'm reading comic now, He is fighting them one on one. They are taking turns fighting him. He didn't even over whelm them easily. Gladiator actually is matching him for a while. And The girl hurt him. Same bias as always eh Nvr, actually read the story instead of flashing over it. Ganymede was created/born to face Tyrant so i dont see the point of her hurting him.Originally posted by Mindset
http://i.imgur.com/xw7RM.jpg I know, how easy is it.

passive reader
Same bias as always eh Nvr, actually read the story instead of flashing over it. Ganymede was created/born to face Tyrant so i dont see the point of her hurting him. I know, how easy is it. I am not bias. I have no idea what the heck you are talking about dude. Anyway, She can't even really hurt Silver Surfer, So the point that she can hurt Tyrant shows that he isn't even as powerful as some of the others. Highfather easily deflected attacks from an enraged light being who was beating all the New Gods. But you are ignoring stuff like that in favor of who you seemed "biased" for. Im just looking at the comics.

The Nuul
nvrbeenwithafangirl.

Nihilist
I am not bias. I have no idea what the heck you are talking about dude. Anyway, She can't even really hurt Silver Surfer, So the point that she can hurt Tyrant shows that he isn't even as powerful as some of the others. Highfather easily deflected attacks from an enraged light being who was beating all the New Gods. But you are ignoring stuff like that in favor of who you seemed "biased" for. Im just looking at the comics. Like i said ignoring anything shown on panel, your comparisons are laughable "she could hurt Tyrant so he aint that powerfull " , hell Thanos 1 shotted her twice, yet Thanos got beat down by Tyrant. Your argument hold no weight as it was stated she/her kind was born to fight and defeat Tyrant.

Anyhow you will be banned again soon so, whatever.

passive reader
Like i said ignoring anything shown on panel, your comparisons are laughable "she could hurt Tyrant so he aint that powerfull " , hell Thanos 1 shotted her twice, yet Thanos got beat down by Tyrant. Your argument hold no weight as it was stated she/her kind was born to fight and defeat Tyrant.

Anyhow you will be banned again soon so, whatever. You guy are crazy. What the hell are you talking about? Dude get a grip. You are getting angry over my opinion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Surfer solos

ares834
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Surfer solos

lol

Allankles
HF isn't as durable as Tyrant but he has shields. He could BFR them to a number of places, a strategy he's employed in different incarnations.

And he did dismiss Insane Lightray's attacks, a character capable of casually generating the power of several stars. Interestingly enough in that duel HF stated he could transmute Lightray into anything he wanted.

Passivereader (who doesn't write/argue like Nvr to me, could be wrong) also brought an interesting property of his staff which can BFR people to the Source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.