Black Widow vs.......Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
no powers or weapons.........strictly melee

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_mVPXO-vFAwM/TFQ67Qa-AaI/AAAAAAAAAr4/zmbJss9KDls/Black%20Widow%20Elektra.jpg

who wins.......... smokin'

leonidas
bw is GREAT, but in straight h2h elektra takes her. not easily though. bw is pretty underrated.

King Castle
Elektra. i am more impressed by her fighting skills then BW.

Elektra would never have gotten beat by the BP hoes

juggernaut74
How did that fight turn out?

StiltmanFTW
Elektra wins, no contest. BW is out of her league here.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Elektra wins, no contest. BW is out of her league here. Originally posted by juggernaut74
How did that fight turn out?

StiltmanFTW
Why so Juggernaut?

I don't remember what issue the pic is from. I only remember the non-canon "funny" fight between them which ended in a stalemate.

In 616, Elektra stomps Natasha.

juggernaut74
I thought they battled in BW's last series.

BruceSkywalker
Natasha is outclassed here..

Elektra takes care of business

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I thought they battled in BW's last series.

We have to find out. I don't believe in covers, tbh.

leonidas
she's done pretty well against dd in the past. and even cap. i agree elektra wins, but i think it's a good fight. and i'd not be surprised to it depicted as such if and when they do meet. erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
she's done pretty well against dd in the past. and even cap. i agree elektra wins, but i think it's a good fight. and i'd not be surprised to it depicted as such if and when they do meet. erm

I remember her getting raped in 3 panels or so in Guardian Devil by drugged Matt...

juggernaut74
I'm confused. Was that fight cannon in issue #3 of Black Widow from last year? Because Widow and her stalemated but they were using weapons. It sorta ended like the Blade/Wolverine fight where they both had their weapons at eachothers throats.

AlmightyKfish
Elektra soundly beats Natasha.

juggernaut74
Not a chance. This was shown in issue #3....on panel.

Konton
They weren't even trying to kill/ko each other. It was a high showing for Widow, but in context neither had any intention of really harming the other. If we go by feats and previous battle experience, Elektra stomps.

Bentley
Natasha is outclassed imo, she's solid but still not quite top tier.

Sin I AM
they stalemated........but it was with weapons

Juk3n
Elektra is a tier above imo. Feats wise isn't even a contest.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Juk3n
Elektra is a tier above imo. Feats wise isn't even a contest. Why compare feats when we have a direct comparison?

the ninjak
Elektra took out Super Skrulls before she got replaced by one. I just can't see Black Widow doing the same level of ass kickory in that situation.

jinzin
Why compare feats when we have a direct comparison?

because this.... confused ?

Originally posted by Konton
They weren't even trying to kill/ko each other. It was a high showing for Widow, but in context neither had any intention of really harming the other. If we go by feats and previous battle experience, Elektra stomps.

juggernaut74
I don't give a sh!t about that.

jrodslam
Good fight. Elektra wins, but she works for it.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by jrodslam
Good fight. Elektra wins, but she works for it. I agree.

Sin I AM
can u upload multiple images from your comp

Sin I AM

Sin I AM

Sin I AM

Konton
I don't give a sh!t about that.

Yeah! Screw logic! Thunderclapbatkick!

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I remember her getting raped in 3 panels or so in Guardian Devil by drugged Matt...

not sure where that was. haven't read it, but in some early dd she held her own and i always had the impression she was very close to him. meh, i don't feel strongly enough to really go back and check things, especially since we agree. i'll stand on it being closer than you think it is though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Anyone know why Black widow does not age? I know recently they explained it as her being enhance by scientist or some such, but prior to that reason, did they even give one for why she seemingly was well beyond 50 but in her 20s in appearance?

jinzin
I remember there being an explanation but I can't for the life of me remember where they said it.

GRIMNIR
This would be cool fight. I think they are equal and either could win.
I prefer Black Widow slightly, but both hot and bad ass. smile

SasuOna
Black Widow doesn't age because the SSS she has halted her aging.
Elektra would probably win in H2H but they seemed pretty evenly matched in their recent fight. Also Guardian Devil was crap, no one should take that storyline seriously.

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
..... make an account with photo pocket and then just link them to here.

you cant upload directly mutiple pics from the computer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
make an account with photo pocket and then just link them to here.

you cant upload directly mutiple pics from the computer

thx sugax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.