Camelot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
searched and saw nothing...

prefers tomorrow night after the season finale of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena..

stars Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green among others...

thoughts? opinions?

Kazenji
Well the searched failed for you

because i know i made a thread for this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well the searched failed for you

because i know i made a thread for this.

oh well, i will pm a mod to have them merged

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
oh well

Your not the only it happens to

really needs to be fixed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Your not the only it happens to

really needs to be fixed.

i am about to pm a mod

Mindset
Bruce, you can't trust Kazenji, he's the great deceiver. sneer

Kazenji
Watch your sly tongue dog

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
I can't make up my mind whether Eva Green is attractive or gross... embarrasment

Stall_19
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I can't make up my mind whether Eva Green is attractive or gross... embarrasment

She's very attractive. She's going to be great in her role. Watched the preview episode and am very intrigued.

Kazenji
So is it better then the Merlin show or about the same?

Dr Mystery
I've just watched the first 2 episodes and it's a damn sight better than Merlin for sure.

Mindset
It's mediocre, but being better than Merlin is almost impossible to not happen.

srankmissingnin
My brother kept making Grindelwald and Elder Wand jokes the whole time we watched this... I enjoyed his commentary more than the show.

MildPossession
Eva Green is extremely attractive, not gross in the slightest.

It's not something I'm rushing to watch, but will be seeing it for her, fantastic actress.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MildPossession
Eva Green is extremely attractive, not gross in the slightest.

It's not something I'm rushing to watch, but will be seeing it for her, fantastic actress.

I don't know. Her brow ridge / eye brows are weird and in certain angles or lighting she looks... unsettling.

suman12
camlot is really very nice show. i watch its few episodes. it looking very interesting.

Allankles
To whoever said it's better than Merlin... I'd take Merlin over this. 5 episodes in and the only redeeming qualities are Eva Greens acting (her script isn't all that good tbh) and the writing on the Merlin character. Merlin is the best scripted character so far imo.

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by Allankles
To whoever said it's better than Merlin... I'd take Merlin over this. 5 episodes in and the only redeeming qualities are Eva Greens acting (her script isn't all that good tbh) and the writing on the Merlin character. Merlin is the best scripted character so far imo.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the Merlin TV show, but it does try to be Smallville a bit too much. I like some of the paths that Camelot is trying to take. However the guy who plays Arthur isn't right for the role, I wouldn't follow that pube-lipped D-bag anywhere.

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
To whoever said it's better than Merlin... I'd take Merlin over this. 5 episodes in and the only redeeming qualities are Eva Greens acting (her script isn't all that good tbh) and the writing on the Merlin character. Merlin is the best scripted character so far imo. Did it get better, first few eps were horrible?

Allankles
Yeah it got better. The only thing I had against the show in season 3 was Morgana's transition. She was a good villain, but the transition could have been a little better, her antagonism towards Merlin though was somewhat justified.

Allankles
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Don't get me wrong, I do like the Merlin TV show, but it does try to be Smallville a bit too much. I like some of the paths that Camelot is trying to take. However the guy who plays Arthur isn't right for the role, I wouldn't follow that pube-lipped D-bag anywhere.

Yeah they made a poor casting choice with Arthur, but to be fair to the actor, the script made him unlikable.

The whole idea of Guinevere being already betrothed and there insistence on making her husband seem inferior without making Arthur appear better (although they're trying really hard with all the over thought dialogue between him and the hottie).

But I'll say that episode 6 was a little better, maybe a turning point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.