Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bleachboy
Hey guys i'm new in these forums and i had this in my head that i want to share. I think many of you will know this.

Recently i have discovered one major difference between the DC heroes and the marvel heroes. I noticed that all of the Marvel heroes all had an accident in the past or are outcasts. DC heroes all (without Batman who got his parents killed and then went bat) got there powers naturally or through an objects. I don't know if i'm wrong people may correct me.

Deadpool2814
All 3 Flash's in DC were lab accidents.

bagsikdangal101
Both universe have Mutants.In DC's case Metahumans.I read somewhere that Metahumans are more accepted in DCU than the Mutants in Marvel.

If you're born a Mutant in Marvel, get ready to be hated and being hunted by Sentinels.

Bleachboy
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
Both universe have Mutants.In DC's case Metahumans.I read somewhere that Metahumans are more accepted in DCU than the Mutants in Marvel.

If you're born a Mutant in Marvel, get ready to be hated and being hunted by Sentinels.

yeah maybe i should have said MOST of the heroes with accidents that I know of are Marvel heroes. Like Spider-man or The Hulk. i'm not a major DC/marvel fan. I have watched the most regular heroes like superman batman spiderman. I have seen all kinds of tv series, but still about heroes we all know. So i don't know every hero and their reasons why they are heroes. But thanks for correcting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.