Magneto's Acolytes vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Acolytes: Magneto, Exodus, Fabian Cortez, Chrome, Tempo, and Colossus

JLA : Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hal Jordan, Batman, and Aquaman

The rules are simple. Last team standing wins.

Placidity
Superman/MM/WM/Flash/Hal Solos.

Eon Blue
JLA

Q99
Cortez is useless. Chrome, Tempo, and Colossus aren't the level of much of the league, one of the stronger members could take all three just fine.

So the JLA stomps.

Originally posted by Placidity
Superman/MM/WM/Flash/Hal Solos. none of them can solo

Originally posted by Q99
Cortez is useless. Chrome, Tempo, and Colossus aren't the level of much of the league, one of the stronger members could take all three just fine.

So the JLA stomps. he can amp the others. tempo is a huge tactical threat. Still, JLA would certainly win

Brockalizer
I got the Acolytes on this one. Tempo neutralizes any speed threat posed by Superman, Flash, or Wonder Woman. Batman and Aquaman are not much of a threat especially with Cortez amping everyone. With the DC team frozen or significantly slowed down an amped Colossus could easily one shot Flash, Aquaman and Batman. That just leaves Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. An amped Exodus is more than capable of dealing with MM. Magneto rips WW's bracelets off and used them to shred he to pieces. If that doesn't work he still has the ability to screw with the atomic structures of the JLA, either by removing all of their electrons or reversing the electro-magnetic charge turning all their protons to neutrons. Exodus has the ability to drain peoples life energies when he isn't amped. It is all just a matter of time, and with Tempo on their side they have all the time in the world.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I got the Acolytes on this one. Tempo neutralizes any speed threat posed by Superman, Flash, or Wonder Woman. Batman and Aquaman are not much of a threat especially with Cortez amping everyone. With the DC team frozen or significantly slowed down an amped Colossus could easily one shot Flash, Aquaman and Batman. That just leaves Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. An amped Exodus is more than capable of dealing with MM. Magneto rips WW's bracelets off and used them to shred he to pieces. If that doesn't work he still has the ability to screw with the atomic structures of the JLA, either by removing all of their electrons or reversing the electro-magnetic charge turning all their protons to neutrons. Exodus has the ability to drain peoples life energies when he isn't amped. It is all just a matter of time, and with Tempo on their side they have all the time in the world.

Mags protects Chrome who protects anyone else on the team. Tempo eliminates speed advantages from the JLA. Mags rips or contains anyone with metal on them.

After that it's party time thumb up

Sin I AM
so whats Flash doing while Tempo is slowing time.........

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sin I AM

I dunno......getting all confused at the time shift and getting his head caved in by the nearest guy he tried to run around. stick out tongue

WIKI _ Tempo can manipulate time. Most often she slows or stops her opponents or speeds herself or her teammates. She has been able to prevent a number of grenades from exploding by keeping them in suspended motion, and she was also able to successfully attack Rogue by amplifying her own personal speed to cause her to crash into a wall while flying.

The Nuul
Originally posted by 753
none of them can solo

lol

The Nuul
JLA shit stomps.

Originally posted by The Nuul
lol lol make the threads then

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM

gl and superman have both overcome time being slowed down around them. i'm honestly not sure where flash stands.

carver9
Originally posted by Brockalizer

I never agreed with Brock before but this is actually a good post.

I am still giving it to the jla though.

Sirius77
Lol the JLA stomps.

Sin I AM
JLA stomps, tempo isnt overcoming them all and Flash could just SS her team now what

PillarofOsiris
JLA and its not even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.