First Look 'Toy Story Hawaiian Vacation'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Venom
While Toy Story 3 may have concluded the full-length feature story of the Toy Story characters, Pixar is continuing the series with at least two shorts that hit later this year. The first, Toy Story Hawaiian Vacation, arrives with Cars 2 on June 24, while the second (title not yet revealed) will run with The Muppets in December.

Here are the first images from Hawaiian Vacation, which was directed by Gary Rydstrom.

VC51Hrlc00Y

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

ADarksideJedi
I wish they would stop making movies out of Toy Story it is starting to get really old!

Kazenji
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I wish they would stop making movies out of Toy Story it is starting to get really old! '

Despite the fact the last one did really well....

ADarksideJedi
Yea but why see if this one will do as well?It is a risk.and are they really running out of movie ideas that they have to keep making sequels to every movie out there?

Impediment
If it's just a 10 minute short film, then I think that this will be a delight for Toy Story fans, like me. Were it an actual feature length film, I would frown at such an endeavor. I mean, after the awesomeness that was Toy Story 3, another film would be overkill and totally ruin the emotion of 3's conclusion.

ADarksideJedi
If they keep it up it will happen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.