Asgardian Destroyer vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Nihilist
Desak in the armor(forgot to add that)

Allankles
Yuga, I could see him depowering the armor.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Allankles
Yuga, I could see him depowering the armor. Base on what feats?

Omega Vision
Yuga Khan.

Allankles
Originally posted by Nihilist
Base on what feats?

His whole thing is that he some connection to the Source, which is why he was able to pawn the New Gods, depowering a number of them in process.

Just going by the one story arc, it is something I see him doing in a neutral setting. His connection to a higher power is what allows him to do depower the armor, again based on his characterization so far.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depower the Destroyer? Yea, doubt it. Especially since this version of the Destroyer is protected by the power of the Designate against Gods.

Destroyer wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Allankles
His whole thing is that he some connection to the Source, which is why he was able to pawn the New Gods, depowering a number of them in process.

Just going by the one story arc, it is something I see him doing in a neutral setting. His connection to a higher power is what allows him to do depower the armor, again based on his characterization so far. He only did that to the New Gods due to their connection to the source didnt he? The Destroyer is not connected to the same power supply to be tampered with, so i dont see how that would apply to something with no connection.

Allankles
The NG's connection to the Source is something spiritual and is not necessarily directly tied to most of their powers. The Source evolved them but it doesn't supply their abilities directly with the exception of characters like Highfather and Takion.

Lightray has light based powers, Mantis is an energy vamp, IM has his gifts so on and so forth. So what Yuga did was because of his connection to the Source and not necessarily the NGs connection to it, if that makes sense.

Allankles
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depower the Destroyer? Yea, doubt it. Especially since this version of the Destroyer is protected by the power of the Designate against Gods.

Destroyer wins.

Meaning what precisely? By this I mean does it repel god-like signatures, etc. I just want to know how it specifically would affect or prevent Yuga from depowering it.

Yuga will use the Source, which isn't just a god based well of power but an all encompassing cosmic one. And though they are not bound by the same rules being in different universes, the Source is still a high order of power.

Galan007
Yuga.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Yuga.
Where exactly do you place Yuga, out of curiosity?

Like, who's the strongest character you see him beating?

Galan007
He's hard to gauge.

On one hand, Darkseid stated that he could have killed Yuga, but didn't because he could not bring himself to kill his own father.

However, I take that statement with a grain of salt -- as I could never see Darkseid preforming some of the feats Yuga did (ie. slaying entire legions of the New God army all by his lonesome, decimating entire worlds with a single blast, approximating the powers of the Source, etc.) Both Metron AND Highfather were scared of the dude.

Higher-end Skyfather, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
He's hard to gauge.

On one hand, Darkseid stated that he could have killed Yuga, but didn't because he could not bring himself to kill his own father.

However, I take that statement with a grain of salt -- as I could never see Darkseid preforming some of the feats Yuga did (ie. slaying entire legions of the New God army all by his lonesome, decimating entire worlds with a single blast, approximating the powers of the Source, etc.) Both Metron AND Highfather were scared of the dude.

Higher-end Skyfather, imo.
Yeah, sounds about right

guy222
Destroyer

Prep-Man
Hard to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.