Who is the strongest and most durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
This is a test to see who is strongest and who is most durable.

All these characters have been labelled as having limitless strength or being invulnerable and immortal.

so lets put them to the ultimate testbig grin

Each character is placed inside a sealed room made from indestructible materials. One Above All has constructed the room, there is no escape. The ceiling then starts to lower. Each minute a weight of 10 tons is added and this is repeated until the character is dead. (OAA resurrects them all aftersmile)

Of these 10 characters who will be able to hold the ceiling up the longest and once they cannot hold it up any longer who will last the crushing phase the longest? smile

Odin
Zeus
Thor
Hercules
Thanos
Hulk
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Sentry
Silver Surfer

Gecko4lif
Juggs lets the ceiling rest on his head and stands there immobile for eternity

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Juggs lets the ceiling rest on his head and stands there immobile for eternity The same juggs who got his leg broken by Hyperion?

The Nuul
Current Juggs is not the same as Classic.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by thanos-prime
The same juggs who got his leg broken by Hyperion? I was refering to classic

Out of current I suppose thor lasts the longest

Devron87
Juggernaut crazy fanboyism put him in a class equal or above Zeus,see recently on this forum,time to humbled his ass too.........

FanBoy101
Juggs lets the ceiling rest on his head and stands there immobile for eternity

I like that Idea... wink

here is how its going to happen

Juggernaut sees the ceiling coming down..Oh here we go, Force Field Up, after some time TOAA gets pissed at Juggy for not playing fair, Depowers him, juggernauts dies and TOAA laughs in a very evil way... laughing

ankur29
I was refering to classic

Out of current I suppose thor lasts the longest

nah i think zeus is >>stronger than thor as he was stronger than hulk

most of these guys have the same level of strength
i.e herc= thor=gladiator=sentry

so zeus is the strongest here

Rage.Of.Olympus
^No, Odin is.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^No, Odin is. but Odin will die of Old age eventually no matter how strong he is, while Juggernaut will not... cool

ankur29
^No, Odin is.

what , physically the strongest?

isn't zeus physically stronger than odin
OHOTMU suggest this (yes i know secondary source roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ankur29
what , physically the strongest?

isn't zeus physically stronger than odin
OHOTMU suggest this (yes i know secondary source roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Yes. At least based on feats.

Nothing suggests that. Even the handbooks (Which prove little) just say Zeus has a higher base. Odin can amp if he wants to.

ankur29
Yes. At least based on feats.

Nothing suggests that. Even the handbooks (Which prove little) just say Zeus has a higher base. Odin can amp if he wants to.

what is odins best strength feat?
zeus has that mountain he threw on typhon.
and if zeus has a higher base and can theoretically amp equally he should be stronger

Colossus-Big C
I was refering to classic

Out of current I suppose thor lasts the longest you think thor is stronger than hulk?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ankur29
what is odins best strength feat?
zeus has that mountain he threw on typhon.
and if zeus has a higher base and can theoretically amp equally he should be stronger

His best strength feats are above Zeus'. Something as simple as an amped Thanos punch being unable to budge his forearm is superior to anything Zeus has done.

There's no evidence to suggest he can amp equally. There's no prove that Zeus has a higher base either besides irrelevant handbooks by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.