Elektra vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. Who is stronger on average?

2. who is faster on average who would win in a short distance sprint run?

3. h2h only fight who wins?

4. full standard fight who wins?

5. who has the better training and skills?

Konton
This... could get ugly lol.

1. Overall I'd say Elektra has better feats regularly, but he has some crazy ones that show up once in a while. Around even maybe, but in brief scuffles she always comes out on top. One could argue, however, that she's just better at composing herself than he is when they fight and that CIS makes their encounters difficult to qualify. I'd probably agree, but the issue when she came in, he assaulted her, and then she had him in a hold in but a few panels makes me lean toward Elektra.

2. Elektra wins in speed. idk how you could reasonably argue in Daredevil's favor here. He's more agile in combat, but she's got faster hand speed and covers ground quicker from what I've seen.

3-4. Elektra.

5. Canonically, he was trained longer IIRC. So I guess he has better training. She's been trained by more people though. He wins that, but I still think she's more skilled. There's a reason Wolverine comes to her when he needs to learn how to fight again.

King Castle
Originally posted by Konton
This... could get ugly lol.

1. Overall I'd say Elektra has better feats regularly, but he has some crazy ones that show up once in a while. Around even maybe, but in brief scuffles she always comes out on top. One could argue, however, that she's just better at composing herself than he is when they fight and that CIS makes their encounters difficult to qualify. I'd probably agree, but the issue when she came in, he assaulted her, and then she had him in a hold in but a few panels makes me lean toward Elektra.

2. Elektra wins in speed. idk how you could reasonably argue in Daredevil's favor here. He's more agile in combat, but she's got faster hand speed and covers ground quicker from what I've seen.

3-4. Elektra.

5. Canonically, he was trained longer IIRC. So I guess he has better training. She's been trained by more people though. He wins that, but I still think she's more skilled. There's a reason Wolverine comes to her when he needs to learn how to fight again. Wolverine never went to her to be trained, she went to him on sticks bequest and it was not to train him in MA b/c there was nothing she could teach him he did not already know but to help put him back on the warrior's path and regain his humanity that he had lost when he went feral

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
5. Canonically, he was trained longer IIRC. So I guess he has better training. She's been trained by more people though. He wins that, but I still think she's more skilled. There's a reason Wolverine comes to her when he needs to learn how to fight again.

Elektra started training when she was 9. When she was twelve she decimated her sensei, he told her there was nothing else he could teach her and sent her to the Chaste.

Konton
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra started training when she was 9. When she was twelve she decimated her sensei, he told her there was nothing else he could teach her and sent her to the Chaste.

There's a lot of ambiguity as to her early history.

Root of Evil and Elektra's ongoing have directly conflicting viewpoints of where she was born and such. As for training, Elektra v2 is confusing in that it had her start her training in her 20's after her and her father were kidnapped by terrorists and she wanted to be able to defend herself.

Then you have Assassin where it muddles the history further. Elektra had a flashback to being raped by her father as a 5 year old and established early psychosis and routine self-harm. I can't really say for sure which history to believe, but since Miller wrote Assassin and was her creator, I SUPPOSE it would be more reasonable to believe the 9 year old stuff.

Juk3n
1) Matt, the barbell baton swing and limo lift cement this.

2) Elektra, she has many more "ninja vanish" than him.

3) Arguable, but id say Daredevil, though a CISless contest will NEVER be shown between the two. In a book, she wins..always..it's the rules. Or maybe she's just better.

4) Elektra, tp's a *****.

5) Elektra just. TP gained through ninja training just pips it.

Daredevil1
DD got's strength and durability edge but Elek doesn't look to shabby either.

Elek speed/reflex edge but DD's are darn close.

Skills to close and a case for either side can be made.

Fight DD 6/10 but its a tough fight every time.

hth I give DD edge.

All out weapons could go either way I imagine.

SasuOna
Daredevil hasn't trained as long as her imo, according to his origins he either got his powers when he was 10 or 15 and then trained with Stick til he was in college. Elektra was training with her father's sensie's since even younger than that. Not really sure how long she trained with Stick but it definitely wasn't as long as Matt trained with him but overall shes been training longer then him.

Daredevil has good reaction feats but not movement feats so I doubt hes as fast as Elektra.
Most of their fights are CIS with either one of them not being in the right state of mind to take it at face value. The only real one I can without a doubt use is the time she tried to kill him after Kingpin ordered it. They were both shown to be evenly matched which is why she had to use traps.
I don't think they've fought since shes been resurrected imo

Who has better skills is pretty subjective, Daredevil has better feats of using his chi and his powers while she has better skill with telapathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.