Juggernaut vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Classic Juggs has been transported to Mephs realm by Cyttorak with the instructions of smasing his realm to bits.

Can Mepshisto take down Cain without bfr?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

Falamu
I think Mephisto...he seems to more actively broker deals with mortals, so more souls = more power. Cyttorak, while worshipped once actively, seems to nowadays be more isolated from the Earth realm...

OneDumbG0
I assume "with BFR" actually meant "without BFR."

Nobody's lifted Mjolnir through pure strength alone without being worthy or a robot. Mephisto crapped all over that enchantment in his realm.

Juggernaut's unstoppability/invincibility would be crapped on as well.

Mephisto.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Nobody's lifted Mjolnir through pure strength alone without being worthy or a robot. Mephisto crapped all over that enchantment in his realm.

Mephisto.

thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Mephisto.

this.

guy222
mephisto

Black bolt z
Mephisto takes his soul and gives him a 100x boost to durability then sends him to f*ck up Cyrotakk.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Classic Juggs has been transported to Mephs realm by Cyttorak with the instructions of smasing his realm to bits.

Can Mepshisto take down Cain without bfr? yes he can... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.