Soulfire Darkseid vs. Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both at max levels. Who wins?

Omega Vision
SF DS

bbrem123
please explain

Omega Vision
Originally posted by bbrem123
please explain
He bound the Source and overpowered it for a time. I can't recall the most powerful being Chaos King defeated, only some hyperbole about him being the Anti-Eternity.

bbrem123
then u didnt read the series

Omega Vision
then u didnt read the series
I know. And my brain is happy.

But who did he actually defeat?

MrMind
he defeated galactus, bunch of gods and that's pretty much it. oh yeah and impossible man

Galan007
Nightmare, Galactus, and SSJ Hercules were among the more noteworthy beings CK whooped on.

That said, Darkseid wins. Easily.

bbrem123
and absorbed 97% of the multiverse...and the only way to beat his was thought a plot device...and yea thats about it

and what exactly is CK at max power?

Omega Vision
and absorbed 97% of the multiverse...and the only way to beat his was thought a plot device...and yea thats about it

and what exactly is CK at max power?
I've seen the arguments regarding the Mutiversality of CK's feats, and from what I've seen there's little proof that he actually absorbed the actual Multiverse.

bbrem123
accept the fact that it is stated on panel...and is pretty much what he is made to do

iceman24567
Uh cant Darkseid just OE his ass

Omega Vision
accept the fact that it is stated on panel...and is pretty much what he is made to do
But as people have pointed out you could call 616 a Multiverse in of itself.

He absorbed 97% of the 616 Verse. You don't think LT wouldn't have spanked his ass if he actually tried eating the entire Marvel Multiverse? **** that.

Galan007
A multiversal being isn't going to get beaten via BFR (BFR being WELL within Darkseid's range of power.)

Endastory.

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
A multiversal being isn't going to get beaten via BFR (BFR being WELL within Darkseid's range of power.)

Endastory.
thumb up so true

iceman24567

Endastory. Isnt the OE capable of Bfring him to a void?

Galan007
^ si.

iceman24567
^ si. Well thats how he was beaten at the end of that crappy story

OneDumbG0
^ Death of the New Gods was better? laughing out loud Originally posted by Omega Vision
He bound the Source and overpowered it for a time. I can't recall the most powerful being Chaos King defeated, only some hyperbole about him being the Anti-Eternity. That Source Entity was weaksauce.

Let's be honest.

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Death of the New Gods was better? laughing out loud That Source Entity was weaksauce.

Let's be honest. Both were pretty bad but I like Herc so DOTNG was worse

Galan007
^ Death of the New Gods was better? I honestly think it was... And I never, ever thought I'd say DotNG was the better of 2 reads. none

OneDumbG0
^ superpoke

Galan007
laughing out loud

Sry, it just lost me when Herc went SSJ.

leonidas
I honestly think it was... And I never, ever thought I'd say DotNG was the better of 2 reads. none

better than chaos war??? dotng was friggen unreadable. at least chaos has herc....

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
at least chaos has herc.... giggle00

leonidas
giggle00

why i otta......

Omega Vision
^ Death of the New Gods was better? laughing out loud That Source Entity was weaksauce.

Let's be honest.
Well we know that HALF of its power was that of the Anti-Life Entity from Cosmic Odyssey, a being so powerful that the Cinque of Cosmic Power had to destroy a Universe/Dimension to escape it.

So we know the Source Entity was AT LEAST Universal.

OneDumbG0
^ So was God of Heroes Hercules... who near-dead... restored reality which nobody argues was AT LEAST universal.

And Chaos King sh@t all over God of Heroes Hercules and his allies.

Colossus-Big C
he got bfrd to a universe OUTSIDE the multiverse. do people ever pay attention to context?

also how the hell is darkseid going to bfr him to a void? the guy is the embodiment of the void itself

erm

Galan007
^ Huh?

He was 'beaten' via BFR'ing him into another continuum/universe. No big whoop for Darkseid.

Colossus-Big C
a universe that was outside the multiverse. you do know there are other multiverse in marvel right?

Galan007
A universe that was outside of whatever it was that CK assimilated.

Regardless, the specific universe CK was BFR'd to is absolutely moot. That trick (referring to the BFR) would have worked no matter where he was sent.

Black bolt z

Let's be honest. You think DOTNG was bad?

Prep-Man
couldnt CK just teleport back? can ck teleport?

Galan007
^ If he can.... He didn't.

Prep-Man
so for all his great power, he cant teleport? loser. darkseid wins this.

Colossus-Big C
he absorbed the universe he got bfrd to

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he just absorbed whatever universe he got bfd to So why didn't he do it do the universe he was BFR'd into and come back?

Colossus-Big C
he did absorb it and then he just reverted to what he manifested. pure void.

theres was only about 1%of the multiverse left then hercules recreated it

bagsikdangal101
he got bfrd to a universe OUTSIDE the multiverse. do people ever pay attention to context?

also how the hell is darkseid going to bfr him to a void? the guy is the embodiment of the void itself

erm

thumb up It seems people don't pay attention to context this days.Lets see the tag lines in Chaos War#5

CHAOS KING TRIUMPHANT! or The Universe dies and everybody wins!huh?

The Chaos King was content in the Continuum/Bubble Universe that he was sent to.He wasn't struggling to get out of the Continuum/Bubble Universe that was separate from the Multiverse.Besides, how the heck do you beat something that Death has no Jurisdiction on.CK made Death flee the Multiverse.CK is the only villain I know who got what he wanted in the end.Its more of "wont" than "can't".

Wont=You are capable of doing it but you choose not to.

Can't=You try to do it but it is beyond what you're capable of.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Chaos King did seem to be able to enter other dimensions/realms on a whim.

-K-M-

Let's be honest.

Half of the source entity did create the multiverse though.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Chaos King did seem to be able to enter other dimensions/realms on a whim.

Not really, he needed Herc to open the "door" at the start of the Chaos War to get to the gods.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, he only needed Hercules to find the Gods as he did not have Omnipotence like Hercules does.

Entering realms didn't seem to be a problem like we saw in the Chaos King one shot.

MrMind
IIRC, he only needed Hercules to find the Gods as he did not have Omnipotence like Hercules does.

Entering realms didn't seem to be a problem like we saw in the Chaos King one shot.
omnipotence? you mean omniscience right?

-K-M-

What Hercules revealed was the gateway to all the god realms. That hiding place Hercules showed and ultimately opened was CK's key to access anywhere.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar3004.jpg

CK and his army physically went through the window Hercules opened so it wasn't like he opened it on his own power or just a simple reveal of where they were hiding.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
What Hercules revealed was the gateway to all the god realms. That hiding place Hercules showed and ultimately opened was CK's key to access anywhere.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar3004.jpg

CK and his army physically went through the window Hercules opened so it wasn't like he opened it on his own power or just a simple reveal of where they were hiding.

You have a point, but as I understood, they completely sealed of their own realms, including the secret passages. Without a direct access to their realms, traversing them is a hell of a job even if you have capabilities Thor if Asgard is any indication.

And like I said, from what I remember of the one shot, he had no problem entering divine realms such as the Gods of Surfer's planet or Hell etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by MrMind
omnipotence? you mean omniscience right?

Yea, my bad.

Igniz
Half of the source entity did create the multiverse though.

Not really, he needed Herc to open the door at the start of the Chaos War to get to the gods.

Its not because he couldn't teleport to the throne room of the Council Elite.But because the Council Elite hid themselves from the Chaos King as seen here.

Granted the Chaos King lacked Omniscience which Hercules has.The Chaos King went in Nightmare's realm,to Hell, and teleproted to take advantage of Snowbird's pawnage of the Great Beast.

-K-M-
You have a point, but as I understood, they completely sealed of their own realms, including the secret passages. Without a direct access to their realms, traversing them is a hell of a job even if you have capabilities Thor if Asgard is any indication.

And like I said, from what I remember of the one shot, he had no problem entering divine realms such as the Gods of Surfer's planet or Hell etc.

They sealed off the throne room not their own realms. I'm pretty sure that was never said.

We don't know anything about Zenla's realm though. Hell is fairly easy to acess though. Seemed like the Zenla battle could have been in astral form as it appeared one of the kids looked up and could see the battle above their planet

OneDumbG0
Half of the source entity did create the multiverse though. What? By manipulating Alexander Luthor?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Igniz
Its not because he couldn't teleport to the throne room of the Council Elite.But because the Council Elite hid themselves from the Chaos King as seen here.

Granted the Chaos King lacked Omniscience which Hercules has.The Chaos King went in Nightmare's realm,to Hell, and teleproted to take advantage of Snowbird's pawnage of the Great Beast.

Yet he used Hercules portal he opened to access it as it was sealed off to him.

I just explained a few of the relams and he never showed to teleport in to fight the Beasts.

-K-M-
What? By manipulating Alexander Luthor?

Nope, I'll get the scan. It was the first multiverse before Alexandar "recreated" it. Well technically Mr.Mind brought back the multiverse for good but whatever

OneDumbG0
^ The first Multiverse was created when Krona performed his experiment. IIRC, the Source needed Luthor (and I guess Mr Mind) to recreate the Multiverse.

-K-M-
^ The first Multiverse was created when Krona performed his experiment.

Retcon naturally, which that feat with half of the Source's power was retconned already (Monitors). However, it shows the powerlevel of the Source was operating at in that mini.

OneDumbG0
^ You mean getting stalemated by the combined power of the New Gods?

Prep-Man
didnt synnar create the multiverse as well? too many beings in dc that can do this and too many retcons.

Colossus-Big C
the new gods are abstracts though. the true ones are

OneDumbG0
the new gods are abstracts though. the true ones are laughcry

No.

-K-M-

Well yeah considering what they power was said to do I'm not suprised also as noted the source was "lax"

Originally posted by Prep-Man
didnt synnar create the multiverse as well? too many beings in dc that can do this and too many retcons.

Yep, retcon after retcon.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
thumb up It seems people don't pay attention to context this days.Lets see the tag lines in Chaos War#5

The Chaos King was content in the Continuum/Bubble Universe that he was sent to.He wasn't struggling to get out of the Continuum/Bubble Universe that was separate from the Multiverse.Besides, how the heck do you beat something that Death has no Jurisdiction on.CK made Death flee the Multiverse.CK is the only villain I know who got what he wanted in the end.Its more of "wont" than "can't".

Can't=You try to do it but it is beyond what you're capable of. Ummm...what ever gave you the idea death fled the multiverse? She fled her realm.

OneDumbG0
I like how the Source Entity (and by proxy, Soulfire Darkseid) gets the complete benefit of the doubt and the Chaos King gets none.

-K-M-
I like how the Source Entity (and by proxy, Soulfire Darkseid) gets the complete benefit of the doubt and the Chaos King gets none.

In what regards are you refering to?

Igniz

Probably because the Chaos King is more hated.

Omega Vision
That's a pretty shitty oversimplification. Darkseid explained it, that combining the souls of New Gods makes something vastly more powerful than the sum of its parts. Hence why 5 weak Meta Level NGs like the Forever People come together to make a Trans character like Infinity Man.

So we're talking tens of thousands of New Gods, some of which are Heralds or above.

You're acting like its 10+10+10 when in fact its more like 10^10^10. HUGE difference in outcomes. erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That's a pretty shitty oversimplification. Darkseid explained it, that combining the souls of New Gods makes something vastly more powerful than the sum of its parts. Hence why 5 weak Meta Level NGs like the Forever People come together to make a Trans character like Infinity Man.

So we're talking thousands of New Gods, some of which are Heralds or above.

You're acting like its 10+10+10 when in fact its more like 10^10^10. HUGE difference in outcomes. erm Its called Synergy.

Wei Phoenix
laughing out loud

Sry, it just lost me when Herc went SSJ.

Like literally? Blonde hair and all? Have a scan?

OneDumbG0

So we're talking tens of thousands of New Gods, some of which are Heralds or above.

You're acting like its 10+10+10 when in fact its more like 10^10^10. HUGE difference in outcomes. erm What in my post led you to believe that I was thinking of the former and not the latter? I was comparing the combined power of the New Gods with the (claimed) power of half the Source Entity to create the Multiverse as portrayed in that arc.

Omega Vision
What in my post led you to believe that I was thinking of the former and not the latter? I was comparing the combined power of the New Gods with the (claimed) power of half the Source Entity to create the Multiverse as portrayed in that arc. I don't know, maybe the part where you implied that being stalemated by the combined New Gods was some kind of shit showing.

-K-M-
What in my post led you to believe that I was thinking of the former and not the latter? I was comparing the combined power of the New Gods with the (claimed) power of half the Source Entity to create the Multiverse as portrayed in that arc.

No that's an error on my behalf it's been years since I read the issue, but just read it again and half the source only manipulated the creation of the multiverse not outright created it.

Sorry for the confusion.

OneDumbG0
I don't know, maybe the part where you implied that being stalemated by the combined New Gods was some kind of shit showing. Nice projection. I was speaking directly to the notion that half of the Source Entity was a Multiverse creator. It got matched by Soulfire Darkseid, possessed of the combined power of the New Gods. The combined power of the New Gods wasn't going to go around and make Multiverses in Death of the New Gods. There was disconnect there. I pointed that out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They sealed off the throne room not their own realms. I'm pretty sure that was never said.

We don't know anything about Zenla's realm though. Hell is fairly easy to acess though. Seemed like the Zenla battle could have been in astral form as it appeared one of the kids looked up and could see the battle above their planet

I thought they sealed of the secret portals to their realms in the council room as well as their realms (Safeguarding etc.)

From what I remember, it was in it's own separate dimension. The battle being seen on the planet is just evidence of them being on a higher plane of existence or whatever. The same was seen on Earth when the forces of Asgard and Seth fought:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6261/asgardians.th.jpg

Hell is a different dimension though. From what I've seen you need to have teleportation capabilities to access it. At least from what I've read in Thor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both were pretty bad but I like Herc so DOTNG was worse you know that rain/organic decay/hobo piss
liquid at the bottom of large garbage dumpsters?

yeah, that stuff is better than chaos war

-K-M-
I thought they sealed of the secret portals to their realms in the council room as well as their realms (Safeguarding etc.)

From what I remember, it was in it's own separate dimension. The battle being seen on the planet is just evidence of them being on a higher plane of existence or whatever. The same was seen on Earth when the forces of Asgard and Seth fought:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6261/asgardians.th.jpg

Hell is a different dimension though. From what I've seen you need to have teleportation capabilities to access it. At least from what I've read in Thor.

All they said was throne room, not the secret portals themselves unless I am mistaken. Anyone?

We just don't know. That's why I said we don't know anything about their dimension or them.

No, there are portals to enter Hell without physically teleporting yourself. Hercules/Cho even knows them....well the Hades portals.

Rage.Of.Olympus
All they said was throne room, not the secret portals themselves unless I am mistaken. Anyone?

We just don't know. That's why I said we don't know anything about their dimension or them.

No, there are portals to enter Hell without physically teleporting yourself. Hercules/Cho even knows them....well the Hades portals.

That's how I read it. The "safeguarding part". I have re-read the issue, but what did Chaos King get Hercules to do exactly? Reveal only the throne room? Entering godly realms if they aren't sealed off should be easy. Asgard has the rainbow bridge, Olympus has the mountain tunnel etc. Heck, just get Mjolnir and Thor. I recall Hercules' omniscience being needed specifically.

Was their dimension not shown to be different from Zenla? I'm certain we saw a different plane full of different gods and technology. Why would their dimension be special or different from others?

I'm pretty sure Chaos King attacked all Hells, including the main one with "Satan" or whatever.

-K-M-
That's how I read it. The "safeguarding part". I have re-read the issue, but what did Chaos King get Hercules to do exactly? Reveal only the throne room? Entering godly realms if they aren't sealed off should be easy. Asgard has the rainbow bridge, Olympus has the mountain tunnel etc. Heck, just get Mjolnir and Thor. I recall Hercules' omniscience needed specifically.

Was their dimension not shown to be different from Zenla? I'm certain we saw a different plane full of different gods and technology. Why would their dimension be any different from others?

I'm pretty sure Chaos King attacked all Hells, including the main one with "Satan" or whatever.

Only reveal the throne room, as it was sealed off so CK couldn't find it. This also prevented the gods from leaving and they could only go to their realms. Asgard and Olympus were the only clear gateways/paths to their realm and they were destroyed already at this time.

Wasn't very clear, on the 1st page Thrann was just in space using a telescope to observe the Nil Star

All Hells are basically connected. Hel's realm is directly in Mephisto's realm for instance. Even Hel and Satan were fighting side by side in the one-shot

Black bolt z
Nice projection. I was speaking directly to the notion that half of the Source Entity was a Multiverse creator. It got matched by Soulfire Darkseid, possessed of the combined power of the New Gods. The combined power of the New Gods wasn't going to go around and make Multiverses in Death of the New Gods. There was disconnect there. I pointed that out. Well if 5 new god souls can make a trans, why can't thousands make an abstract?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Only reveal the throne room, as it was sealed off so CK couldn't find it. This also prevented the gods from leaving and they could only go to their realms. Asgard and Olympus were the only clear gateways/paths to their realm and they were destroyed already at this time.

Wasn't very clear, on the 1st page Thrann was just in space using a telescope to observe the Nil Star

All Hells are basically connected. Hel's realm is directly in Mephisto's realm for instance. Even Hel and Satan were fighting side by side in the one-shot

So does that mean their realms were sealed off and could only be accessed through the council room? Because that makes the most sense from what I understand. Point, but it doesn't change my point.

I'm pretty certain we were shown a council room or some sort with multiple gods in their own dimension.

Are you using the latest development? If so, that isn't evidence of what you're claiming. Hela can't access Hel for some damn reason, and so Loki got a piece of Mephisto's realm for her. IIRC, Hela ran to the different realms warning them of the Chaos King's coming.

-K-M-
So does that mean their realms were sealed off and could only be accessed through the council room? Because that makes the most sense from what I understand. Point, but it doesn't change my point.

I'm pretty certain we were shown a council room or some sort with multiple gods in their own dimension.

Are you using the latest development? If so, that isn't evidence of what you're claiming. Hela can't access Hel for some damn reason, and so Loki got a piece of Mephisto's realm for her. IIRC, Hela ran to the different realms warning them of the Chaos King's coming.

No, just the throne realm was sealed off. Most realms are not easy to get into such as the Gods of the Arctic or the Great Beasts realms but the throne room is basically the dimensional nexus for them. Easy access.

There was council yes, but it was apparently in the same place Thrall was looking through the telescope. It was VERY vague.

What latest development? Naaaa it's been said the hell realms are connected as the contunity keeps getting merged as with the case of Ghost Rider and the various Hells. How easily their connected or what extent I do not know.

Galan007

So we're talking tens of thousands of New Gods, some of which are Heralds or above. Hundreds of thousands, actually.

Which is quite something when you consider that the combining of 5 very weak New Gods creates the incredibly powerful Infinity Man. Another mind boggler is when you take into account that even no-name New Gods were stated to be able to create their own universes.. /shrug

bbrem123

Can't=You try to do it but it is beyond what you're capable of.

thumb up

bbrem123
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ummm...what ever gave you the idea death fled the multiverse? She fled her realm.

so she fled to the 1% that was left? pretty sure she left the multiverse

-K-M-
They certainly never showed that...or any alternate reality to be exact.

Black bolt z
so she fled to the 1% that was left? pretty sure she left the multiverse Based on what did death leave the multiverse or even the universe? She left her realm. Beyond that is speculation.

OneDumbG0
Well if 5 new god souls can make a trans, why can't thousands make an abstract? Well if a near-dead God of Heroes Hercules could completely repair the entire 616 universe instantly, why couldn't a Chaos King who completely outclassed him at every turn slowly and systematically devour the Multiverse? Originally posted by Galan007
Hundreds of thousands, actually.

Which is quite something when you consider that the combining of 5 very weak New Gods creates the incredibly powerful Infinity Man. Another mind boggler is when you take into account that even no-name New Gods were stated to be able to create their own universes.. /shrug Quite something that Chaos King was stated on-panel to have consumed a vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse too...

... oh wait, that doesn't count here... because it's different... somehow. Silly me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, just the throne realm was sealed off. Most realms are not easy to get into such as the Gods of the Arctic or the Great Beasts realms but the throne room is basically the dimensional nexus for them. Easy access.

There was council yes, but it was apparently in the same place Thrall was looking through the telescope. It was VERY vague.

What latest development? Naaaa it's been said the hell realms are connected as the contunity keeps getting merged as with the case of Ghost Rider and the various Hells. How easily their connected or what extent I do not know.

So the realms themselves weren't safeguarded, only the council room? It would have been easier to just steal Mjolnir and Thor.

I'm pretty sure we saw a large landscape.

Hel being in Mephisto's realm. I know some connection existed (Confirmed in the Thor annual) but I don't know of any portals connecting all the Hels.

Igniz
I just explained a few of the relams and he never showed to teleport in to fight the Beasts.

I'm not saying the Chaos King fought the Great Beast.True.The Chaos King was nowhere in sight.The Great Beast were fighting his minions which I will openly admit.Until Snowbird unleashed an attack on the Great Beast and "POOF!" The Chaos King appears out of nowhere to take advantage of Snowbird's assault on the Great Beast.This proves that the Chaos King has Teleportation abilities.

-K-M-
So the realms themselves weren't safeguarded, only the council room? It would have been easier to just steal Mjolnir and Thor.

I'm pretty sure we saw a large landscape.

Hel being in Mephisto's realm. I know some connection existed (Confirmed in the Thor annual) but I don't know of any portals connecting all the Hels.

Yeah apparently

No landscape. the gods were inside a building, they were looking through a monitor to see the boy on the surface looking into the sky.

I'm not saying the Chaos King fought the Great Beast.True.The Chaos King was nowhere in sight.The Great Beast were fighting his minions which I will openly admit.Until Snowbird unleashed an attack on the Great Beast and "POOF!" The Chaos King appears out of nowhere to take advantage of Snowbird's assault on the Great Beast.This proves that the Chaos King has Teleportation abilities.

No it doesn't as they were said the beasts were battling the Chaos King AND his army. Just because we didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't there. That does not prove he teleported in.

Galan007
... oh wait, that doesn't count here... because it's different... somehow. Silly me. I never said it didn't count. Just remarked on its ambiguity.

Igniz
No it doesn't as they were said the beasts were battling the Chaos King AND his army. Just because we didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't there. That does not prove he teleported in.

What the f**k? The Chaos King wasn't there.Again, The Great Beast were fighting his minions.I can't post the scan since I'm new here.I'll wait for some else to post it.

bagsikdangal101
What the f**k? The Chaos King wasn't there.Again, The Great Beast were fighting his minions.I can't post the scan since I'm new here.I'll wait for some else to post it.

The Great Beast Vs The Chaos King's minions.Scans by -K-M-

6.http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight010.jpg
7. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight011.jpg
8. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight012.jpg
9. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight013.jpg
10. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight014.jpg
11. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...light015-16.jpg
12. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...light017-18.jpg
13. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight019.jpg
14. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight020.jpg
15. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight021.jpg
16. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight022.jpg
17. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...haFlight023.jpg

I like the Great Beast thread that -K-M- made, but I hava to agree with Igniz.The Chaos King wasn't there at all fighting The Great Beast.The Great Beast took on the Chaos King's minions and not CK himself.The Chaos King only appeared out of nowhere to capitilize on Snowbird's pawnage of The Great Beast indicating CK teleported.

Igniz
Those scans don't work.

OneDumbG0
I never said it didn't count. Just remarked on its ambiguity. Would have been more interesting if you had... uhuh

... so stop pointing out how my comments are wholly irrelevant. It's less interesting. ahah

bagsikdangal101
whoops!Here's improved scans.The Great Beast takes on CK's minions.CK was nowhere in sight.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight015-16.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight017-18.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight019.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight020.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight021.jpg

And here, CK suddenly pops out of nowhere to take advantage of Snowbird's pawnage of The Great Beast indicating he can teleport to take advantage of situations.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight022.jpg

-K-M-

Read all the scans they mentioned they were fighting the Chaos King AND his armies. Just because we didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't there and ESPECIALLY doesn't mean he teleported in if anything he took the same portal as his army did.

The corrected scans:
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight005.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight006.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight007.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight008.jpg
5. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight009.jpg
6. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight010.jpg
7. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight011.jpg
8. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight012.jpg
9. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight013.jpg
10. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight014.jpg
11. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight015-16.jpg
12. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight017-18.jpg
13. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight019.jpg
14. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight020.jpg
15. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight021.jpg
16. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight022.jpg
17. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight023.jpg

Galan007
Would have been more interesting if you had... uhuh

... so stop pointing out how my comments are wholly irrelevant. It's less interesting. ahah vin

Igniz
Read all the scans they mentioned they were fighting the Chaos King AND his armies. Just because we didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't there and ESPECIALLY doesn't mean he teleported in if anything he took the same portal as his army did.

What the f**k?The Chaos King wasn't even portrayed coming from the sky nor was The Chaos King shown using the same portal his minions came from.CK just came out of nowhere after Snowbird nailed The Great Beast.Now you're just speculating.If there's anything, your scans only proved my point that The Great Beast was fighting only CK's army.

-K-M-
What the f**k?The Chaos King wasn't even portrayed coming from the sky nor was The Chaos King shown using the same portal his minions came from.CK just came out of nowhere after Snowbird nailed The Great Beast.Now you're just speculating.If there's anything, your scans only proved my point that The Great Beast was fighting only CK's army.

Nor was his entire army, but as noted it was there same as CK. Ummm....read Chaos War when has CK gone far from his army? Ignoring the comments about CK and his army being there and the Beasts winning your speculating he teleported in and have no proof. So comments saying Ck was there with his army isn't proof? Interesting. To say CK teleported in at that exact moment is rather large speculation.

leonidas
... so stop pointing out how my comments are wholly irrelevant. It's less interesting. ahah

not to me. big grin

Igniz
Nor was his entire army, but as noted it was there same as CK. Ummm....read Chaos War when has CK gone far from his army? Ignoring the comments about CK and his army being there and the Beasts winning your speculating he teleported in and have no proof. So comments saying Ck was there with his army isn't proof? Interesting. To say CK teleported in at that exact moment is rather large speculation.

When was CK far away from his army?When CK fought The Great Beast.He wasn't personally there when his army was fighting The Great Beast.He only appeared after The Great Beast was pawned.He sent his Carrion Crow to take down the Dead X-men.He wasn't really there.He sent Grim Reaper and Nekra with some of his minions to take down the Dead Avengers.Again, he wasn't there.1 example of CK being with his army is when he invaded hell and fought satan.He was even talking to Satan while he was destroying hell.Now you're asking me if I read Chaos War?Okay, didn't Chaos King killed Nightmare and take his power to put every people on earth(minus the Gods of course) to a wake/sleep state?This means he can use the powers of those he killed and absorbed.Right?

-K-M-
When was CK far away from his army?When CK fought The Great Beast.He wasn't personally there when his army was fighting The Great Beast.He only appeared after The Great Beast was pawned.He sent his Carrion Crow to take down the Dead X-men.He wasn't really there.He sent Grim Reaper and Nekra with some of his minions to take down the Dead Avengers.Again, he wasn't there.1 example of CK being with his army is when he invaded hell and fought satan.He was even talking to Satan while he was destroying hell.Now you're asking me if I read Chaos War?Okay, didn't Chaos King killed Nightmare and take his power to put every people on earth(minus the Gods of course) to a wake/sleep state?This means he can use the powers of those he killed and absorbed.Right?

EXCEPT they said he was there with his army, thats stated anything else you say is speculation.

Those were agents not his main army which he never left. Your actually comparing what happened in Dead X-Men & Avengers with what happened in Alpha Flight? Fail. His army was there in Hell did you not read Chaos War:Ares and the main series? they show him and his army destroying Hell together :/ Sure did, and his army was with him at the time as well. Also that somehow proves he teleported in to fight the Beasts when his army seconds before entered earth through a portal yet he didn't use that portal as he teleported in instead? uh huh.

BattleMage
Chaos King

Igniz
Also that somehow proves he teleported in to fight the Beasts when his army seconds before entered earth through a portal yet he didn't use that portal as he teleported in instead? uh huh.

Oh yeah.Since it took a lot of panels of The Great Beast fighting CK's minions and CK wasn't in sight.CK didn't face The Great Beast face to face.And he only appeared to take advantage of The Great Beast Getting pawned.The question is, did you read all of the tie-ins and the main series?The Chaos King killed Nightmare and used his power to put the people of earth to a wake/sleep state.He absorbed Impossible Man who once "TELEPORTED" into the real world twice and who also "TELEPORTED" were CK was residing.Unless you wanna say CK doesn't have the ability to use the powers of other beings he killed/absorbed.Chaos War#1 and Chaos War:Chaos King proves my point CK can teleport.Add Chaos War:Alpha Flight to that.

-K-M-
Oh yeah.Since it took a lot of panels of The Great Beast fighting CK's minions and CK wasn't in sight.CK didn't face The Great Beast face to face.And he only appeared to take advantage of The Great Beast Getting pawned.The question is, did you read all of the tie-ins and the main series?The Chaos King killed Nightmare and used his power to put the people of earth to a wake/sleep state.He absorbed Impossible Man who once "TELEPORTED" into the real world twice and who also "TELEPORTED" were CK was residing.Unless you wanna say CK doesn't have the ability to use the powers of other beings he killed/absorbed.Chaos War#1 and Chaos War:Chaos King proves my point CK can teleport.Add Chaos War:Alpha Flight to that.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp? on-panel statements do not support you and what your doing is pure speculation. They said he and his army were fighting the beasts...and yet you keep ignoring that detail. Lulz? did you actually pull that card? Clearly I have and referenced scenes you incorrectly stated. Yeah that's fantastic now did we see CK actually teleport? Nope. Could he? Perhaps but never showed that ability.

Wow no it doesn't, you have the worst proof for that. Sure it was said CK AND his army was fighting the beasts, and sure seconds before his army used a portal to enter earth yet heaven forbid CK actually used the same portal his army did which as shown in ALL the ties in and main series he never leaves his army. You using that scene as proof he teleported against the beasts... fail.

Following your logic guess CK wasn't powerful enough to fight the beasts on his own or maybe he was scared? as by your logic he only teleported in when Snowbird did that attack at the exact second? weak arguement

bbrem123
chaos king absorbs his ass

bagsikdangal101
Why is it so hard for you to grasp? on-panel statements do not support you and what your doing is pure speculation. They said he and his army were fighting the beasts...and yet you keep ignoring that detail. Lulz? did you actually pull that card? Clearly I have and referenced scenes you incorrectly stated. Yeah that's fantastic now did we see CK actually teleport? Nope. Could he? Perhaps but never showed that ability.

Wow no it doesn't, you have the worst proof for that. Sure it was said CK AND his army was fighting the beasts, and sure seconds before his army used a portal to enter earth yet heaven forbid CK actually used the same portal his army did which as shown in ALL the ties in and main series he never leaves his army. You using that scene as proof he teleported against the beasts... fail.

Following your logic guess CK wasn't powerful enough to fight the beasts on his own or maybe he was scared? as by your logic he only teleported in when Snowbird did that attack at the exact second? weak arguement

I read somewhere in an interview that Chaos War:Alpha Flight happened in between Chaos War#3 and #4.So the Chaos King isn't as powerful as we see in Chaos War:Alpha Flight as compared to his appearance in CW#4 were he grew so large that he could squash Earth in his grip although blinded by his own darkness according to Pele.So the Great Beast could have a chance of defeating or stalemating CK in CW:Alpha Flight.We will never know.In the first page of CW#4, Alpha Flight was taking on The Great Beast that are now enslaved by CK.

-K-M-
I read somewhere in an interview that Chaos War:Alpha Flight happened in between Chaos War#3 and #4.So the Chaos King isn't as powerful as we see in Chaos War:Alpha Flight as compared to his appearance in CW#4 were he grew so large that he could squash Earth in his grip although blinded by his own darkness according to Pele.So the Great Beast could have a chance of defeating or stalemating CK in CW:Alpha Flight.We will never know.In the first page of CW#4, Alpha Flight was taking on The Great Beast that are now enslaved by CK.

There is a issue guidlelist in every CW issue and yes AF is between 3 and 4. Also yes he definetly wasn't at the power he was at CW #5, but he still killed Satan and various other pantheons before AF so him merely teleporting in at that exact second is unlikely and more unlikely as there was a portal already opened that his army used to enter earth. Plus in the issue they mentioned he was there with his army and if he did teleport (no proof) it would indicate CK couldn't beat the Beasts straight up.

OneDumbG0
Chaos King rapes the Great Beasts. Please.

-K-M-

Apparently not from what their saying wink

EDIT: Have you read the debate or did you just read my last post?

OneDumbG0
^ I read Chaos War and its tie-ins.

-K-M-
That's fantastic. thumb up

bagsikdangal101
There is a issue guidlelist in every CW issue and yes AF is between 3 and 4. Also yes he definetly wasn't at the power he was at CW #5, but he still killed Satan and various other pantheons before AF so him merely teleporting in at that exact second is unlikely and more unlikely as there was a portal already opened that his army used to enter earth. Plus in the issue they mentioned he was there with his army and if he did teleport (no proof) it would indicate CK couldn't beat the Beasts straight up.

With Snowbird's testament on how powerful The Great Beasts, Its clear that The Great Beasts becomes more powerful while on Earth while other Pantheons of Gods weakens while being in the Earth Realm.The Great Beasts did better than the denizens of hell.Not to mention The Chaos King was in his Mikaboshi/Terran Form.So its clear that the Great Beast(while on Earth) is>>Satan at least.So if The Great Beasts fought The Chaos King personally in Chaos War:Alpha Flight, the outcome could be a Stalemate to say the least.So we get an example on how cunning The Chaos King really is.Why would you face an enemy that could stalemate you when you can wait for the right moment to strike?Hence that's why he suddenly popped out of nowhere to take advantage of Snowbird's pawning of The Great Beasts.If were talking about the Chaos King in CW#4, The Great Beasts are gonna be snacks to him.I think the other poster would agree with me.

-K-M-
With Snowbird's testament on how powerful The Great Beasts, Its clear that The Great Beasts becomes more powerful while on Earth while other Pantheons of Gods weakens while being in the Earth Realm.The Great Beasts did better than the denizens of hell.Not to mention The Chaos King was in his Mikaboshi/Terran Form.So its clear that the Great Beast(while on Earth) is>>Satan at least.So if The Great Beasts fought The Chaos King personally in Chaos War:Alpha Flight, the outcome could be a Stalemate to say the least.So we get an example on how cunning The Chaos King really is.Why would you face an enemy that could stalemate you when you can wait for the right moment to strike?Hence that's why he suddenly popped out of nowhere to take advantage of Snowbird's pawning of The Great Beasts.If were talking about the Chaos King in CW#4, The Great Beasts are gonna be snacks to him.I think the other poster would agree with me.

One Great Beast in Hercules was taking on the army themselves (wasn't one of the Great Beasts in the one-shot sadly). I'm a fan of the beasts but to say their greater then Satan is a hard pill to swallow. Rest of your post was speculation so dont really need to address

I would agree as well, CK wasn't at full power but prior to the AF tie-in he was destroying dimensions and countless gods and bam he has to wait for someone else to beat the Beasts before he would fight them? Unlikely.

TricksterPriest
Personally, I think they both lose due to epic garbage writing and piss poor design. However, as Mungi points out, the GB are vastly more powerful on earth. Didn't we argue about whether they could beat Shuma in his own realm?

Anyways, Soulfire DS had better feats. The Source is an aspect of the Presence. That's DS stalemating something alot bigger than Eternity. Not to mention the entire execrable storyline, from the small snippets I've seen, looks to be a failed attempt by Marvel to try and create their own Final Crisis.

Wassa Mungi. durwave

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Personally, I think they both lose due to epic garbage writing and piss poor design. However, as Mungi points out, the GB are vastly more powerful on earth. Didn't we argue about whether they could beat Shuma in his own realm?

Anyways, Soulfire DS had better feats. The Source is an aspect of the Presence. That's DS stalemating something alot bigger than Eternity. Not to mention the entire execrable storyline, from the small snippets I've seen, looks to be a failed attempt by Marvel to try and create their own Final Crisis.

Wassa Mungi. durwave
Holy shit, its that guy people used to think I was! shockish

TricksterPriest
So you are the one who has taken up my sword. Tell me of your skills and battles, guy who looks like Sokar. durfist

Omega Vision
So you are the one who has taken up my sword. Tell me of your skills and battles, guy who looks like Sokar. durfist
I was the Anti-Quanitor for a bit...now I've transcended that limitation. estahuh

And you're one of the first people to recognize my avvy right away stick out tongue

quanchi112

Wassa Mungi. durwave There's no evidence to support the Source was as powerful as Herc who CK was wrecking. Herc restored everything to the 616 reality whereas the Source had to secretly exterminate the new gods until the end.

The battle of vs. Herc was on a much grander scale as well than Ds vs. the Source.

TricksterPriest
CK loses due to ripping off Final Crisis. Marvel needs better writers. And really, there's nothing else to say. big grin

quanchi112
CK loses due to ripping off Final Crisis. Marvel needs better writers. And really, there's nothing else to say. big grin Most writers go back and forth from company to company, lol. Fc was terrible and so was chaos king so I guess they have that in common but completely different stories, endings, characters, etc.

Black bolt z
CK loses due to ripping off Final Crisis. Marvel needs better writers. And really, there's nothing else to say. big grin Trick is back. +1 happiness.Originally posted by quanchi112
Most writers go back and forth from company to company, lol. Fc was terrible and so was chaos king so I guess they have that in common but completely different stories, endings, characters, etc. Quan is back. -1 happiness.

But seriously quan you thought FC sucked?

quanchi112
Trick is back. +1 happiness. Quan is back. -1 happiness.

But seriously quan you thought FC sucked? Like you even know who trick even is.

It was beyond terrible.

Igniz
One Great Beast in Hercules was taking on the army themselves (wasn't one of the Great Beasts in the one-shot sadly). I'm a fan of the beasts but to say their greater then Satan is a hard pill to swallow. Rest of your post was speculation so dont really need to address

I would agree as well, CK wasn't at full power but prior to the AF tie-in he was destroying dimensions and countless gods and bam he has to wait for someone else to beat the Beasts before he would fight them? Unlikely.

To be honest, I also got the impression That The Great Beasts could stalemate CK.As a group at least.CK could probably beat 1 Great Beast.But its unlikely he could do that since The Great Beasts are portrayed moving as 1 unit.The only Great Beast I know who was useless in the fight was that Corruptor.Again, CK was portrayed appearing only when the Great Beasts were taken down.It seems strange yes.I'll wait for the other guy.Since he did say something about the interview or something.

OneDumbG0

bagsikdangal101
To be honest, I also got the impression That The Great Beasts could stalemate CK.As a group at least.CK could probably beat 1 Great Beast.But its unlikely he could do that since The Great Beasts are portrayed moving as 1 unit.The only Great Beast I know who was useless in the fight was that Corruptor.Again, CK was portrayed appearing only when the Great Beasts were taken down.It seems strange yes.I'll wait for the other guy.Since he did say something about the interview or something.

When I mentioned CK in CW;AF wasn't as powerful in CW#4.The interview mentions that the events in CW:AF was suppose to be part of what was happening in CW#3 but was recalled due to 32 page restrictions.If you bought CW#4 and not CW:AF, the first page would make you say when did CK owned The Great Beast?Take a look on this recap of events when you buy CW:AF

http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/preview/3510038/chaos-war-alpha-flight

It doesn't recall the 3 Earth Pantheons getting owned by CK.But take a look at CW:God Squad.

http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/preview/1537078/chaos-war-god-squad-1

It actually recalls the events of the 3 earth pantheons getting owned by CK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.