Silver Samurai vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. standard TM

2. Udon TM

SS gets his black blade, and short sword as well as throwing knives, armor and TP ring

jinzin
How is Udon TM different from regular TM?... aside from the energy shield and cape of course.

King Castle
he dresses cooler and can make energy weapons from wolvie claws and something else cant remember

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by jinzin
How is Udon TM different from regular TM?... aside from the energy shield and cape of course.

There's absolutely no difference other than his equipment.

But the equipment he had on him differed between the various issues of Taskmaster/Agent X, just like it does with him in every non UDON appearance, no there's pretty much no difference. Although I guess the energy shaper was a constant throughout his UDON appearances.

Either way, Tasky wins here, although he'll have problems if he tries a sword fight simply because Harada's sword will tear his in half.

StiltmanFTW
I will play devil's advocate. Harada ftw.

He stalemated Elektra and beat Baymax, that's gotta count for something.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He stalemated Elektra and beat Baymax, that's gotta count for something.

Tasky beat Elektra shifty

Admittedly, it was because he threw her off here game for a split second and exploited that, and a few issues later he tried the same tactic and she beat him.

But way I see it, Tasky has shown he knows Harada's fighting style, is probably faster if he shifts into double speed, and is a better h2h combatent generally, although tachyoned up sword could cause him problems.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tasky beat Elektra shifty

Admittedly, it was because he threw her off here game for a split second and exploited that, and a few issues later he tried the same tactic and she beat him.

But way I see it, Tasky has shown he knows Harada's fighting style, is probably faster if he shifts into double speed, and is a better h2h combatent generally, although tachyoned up sword could cause him problems.

I know.

Probably... Parker was impressed (shitted himself) by his speed. Yeah, exactly... tachyon field ain't no joke.

Fandral disarmed Tony... stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He stalemated Elektra

What the f**k?

how is getting stabbed in the back of the neck/head and dropped for the 10 count a "stalemate" confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

how is getting stabbed in the back of the neck/head and dropped for the 10 count a "stalemate" confused

He got distracted by a car, IIRC.

jinzin
Oh yeah, forgot about that. embarrasment

King Castle
so who wins, Jinzin?

Eternal Idol
Under these stipulations, Silver Samurai wins a healthy majority. I'd bet on Taskmaster in a h2h confrontation though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.