Moon Knight and Taskmaster vs Daredevil and Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Gotham City.

juggernaut74
Team 2.

thanos-prime
Team 2 stomps.

jinzin
Team 1 IMO

thanos-prime
Originally posted by jinzin
Team 1 IMO

No.

jinzin
Lol whut?

Team one doesn't win in my opinion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

errryyyyyeahno.

Taskmaster has already proven he can tangle with Daredevil in a h2h, DD even semi-conceded that fighting TM was a waste of time for him.

Moon-Knight not only has a chance at taking DD down, but a likelyhood at this point. Pretty sure he already stalemated DD before hi armor upgrades.

The only wildcard here is Bullseye, who unless he's bringing adamatium throwing darts, is 1) useless against MK, and 2) unlikely to put Taskmaster away in a h2h.

Not to mention the fact that BS isn't a team player, and he has issues with DD to begin with. They won't make an effective team, meanwhile MK and TM are both professionals...

So other than a "nu-uh" argument maybe you can explain why my opinion is wrong... no expression

SamZED
Going with team 1 as well. TM beats Bullseye. DD and MK is a close fight but MK got better equipment.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by jinzin
Lol whut?

Team one doesn't win in my opinion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

errryyyyyeahno.

Taskmaster has already proven he can tangle with Daredevil in a h2h, DD even semi-conceded that fighting TM was a waste of time for him.

Moon-Knight not only has a chance at taking DD down, but a likelyhood at this point. Pretty sure he already stalemated DD before hi armor upgrades.

The only wildcard here is Bullseye, who unless he's bringing adamatium throwing darts, is 1) useless against MK, and 2) unlikely to put Taskmaster away in a h2h.

Not to mention the fact that BS isn't a team player, and he has issues with DD to begin with. They won't make an effective team, meanwhile MK and TM are both professionals...

So other than a "nu-uh" argument maybe you can explain why my opinion is wrong... no expression

Nuh-uh.

jinzin
lol....

touche'

StiltmanFTW
I agree with jin, team 1 for the win.

juggernaut74
Has DD ever beat Taskmaster? I know Bullseye wiped the floor with MK fairly recently.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Has DD ever beat Taskmaster? I know Bullseye wiped the floor with MK fairly recently.

No.

True, but he wasn't wearing his carbonadium armor.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

True, but he wasn't wearing his carbonadium armor. Well I can defenately see DD beating Taskmaster in a comic. That damm armor.....it's sort of cheating in a way, there's really no way around it.

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 ftw

Taskmaster pretty much toyed with Daredevil before, and with his armour and equipment Bullseye is not getting a majority over Moon Knight.

And tbf if they swap and have TM vs BS and MK vs DD it's going to be even worse for team 2.
DD is a better fighter but MK's armour is going cause DD lots of grief trying to put him down, and Tasky can match Bullseyes aim and beat him down if it ends up h2h.

Daredevil1
If Bullseye is actually fighting along side DD. I could seem them taking the win. But I don't think that would be the case.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Team 1 ftw

Taskmaster pretty much toyed with Daredevil before

Last I checked it was DD who toyed and took him out strategically.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Last I checked it was DD who toyed and took him out strategically.

Which fight?

First fight Tasky was mimicking everyone of Matt's moves and laughing about it, and Matt realised an actual fight would just encourage Tasky, so got Tasky hit by a car.

Second fight I think Matt did win by collapsing Stilt Man and a bunch of scafolding or something on Tasky.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Which fight?

First fight Tasky was mimicking everyone of Matt's moves and laughing about it, and Matt realised an actual fight would just encourage Tasky, so got Tasky hit by a car.

Second fight I think Matt did win by collapsing Stilt Man and a bunch of scafolding or something on Tasky. well, they are in a city environment...so there are props for matt to use

juggernaut74
Does MK have his current armor?

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I know Bullseye wiped the floor with MK fairly recently.

Wiped the floor? Definetly not.

Plus at that time MK was struggling to walk still and didn't have his current armor making that irrelevant.

Bentley
Team 1 schools team 2 no expression

It's actually a good fight, but I think BE is... The weak link...

no expression

Damborgson
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.