Cheetahs (All Versions) vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Asgard.

All incarnations of DC's Cheetah vs The God of Thunder!

JakeTheBank
Team Cheetah.

Omega Vision
Cheetah. Original is fodder but Sebastian and Barbara together double team him ftw.

TheTyrant
Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What state is Thor in? Because the two would be difficult in the first fight -probably win or have the advantage- unless he fights smartly or is pissed off.

He'd beat them in a rematch though. In comic book terms.

In a forum fight, he takes the majority.

iceman24567
Team win

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What state is Thor in? Because the two would be difficult in the first fight -probably win or have the advantage- unless he fights smartly or is pissed off.

He'd beat them in a rematch though. In comic book terms.

In a forum fight, he takes the majority. thor fights smart and is aware of their speed and powers

-K-M-
Most are just fodder, except for Sebastian Ballesteros and Barbara Ann Minerva. I think teamwork would be an issue, but they do have the power together to put Thor down.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
thor fights smart and is aware of their speed and powers

In that case, Thor should be smart enough to take to the skies and just rain death from above. I know Cheetah has plucked Diana from being airborne, but Diana's warrior code/personality usually has her take the fight to the ground (also because she has no real ranged attacks to speak of outside of going Sailor Moon on Barb's ass).

Rage.Of.Olympus

Then Thor wins pretty convincingly.

The male Cheetah is a powerful brick IIRC, and the female one is lower on the food chain but has speed. It would be an issue but that's it really. His command over the weather (In particular lightning) and his strength is sufficient.

-K-M-
Male Cheetah could "apparently" move as fast as Superman. He definetly had super speed as well.

If Thor does take it to the skys that would be an ideal tactic

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
Male Cheetah could "apparently" move as fast as Superman. He definetly had super speed as well.

If Thor does take it to the skys that would be an ideal tactic

He had Superman level speed? I didn't remember that. I just remembered his powerful physical stats. Near Superman level. Definitely makes this more difficult.

Fighting smartly and being aware of their physical attributes, Thor wins though.

-K-M-
Yeah Superman tried to heat vision Cheetah in mid-air, but somehow used his incredible speed to not only dodge it in mid-air (errrr?), but get behind Superman and choke him with his tail before he even knew what happened. Cheetah then makes the comment about being as fast as Superman.

EDIT: (Not my scans so sorry for the quality)

1. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1224056-cheetah188.jpg
2. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1224057-cheetah189.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sounds weird but I'm pretty sure Nightwing or Batman have done something similar so meh.

-K-M-
Sounds weird but I'm pretty sure Nightwing or Batman have done something similar so meh.

I just edited my post with the scans of his speed. I will see if I can get some higher quality ones.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I just edited my post with the scans of his speed. I will see if I can get some higher quality ones.

Don't bother, those are fine. Fast and strong the bastard. Thor would probably lose against the Cheetahs if he operates like he does on average.

SquallX

Don't bring PIS into this debate.

So if that's the case, then Wolverine fought evenly with Thor, even had him on the run a few times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SquallX
Don't bring PIS into this debate.

So if that's the case, then Wolverine fought evenly with Thor, even had him on the run a few times.

baka Superman doesn't operate at those light speed levels like Superfags pretend. If I wanted to low ball Superman, you'd know. I just referenced those scenes to show Cheetah's feat isn't surprising or out of the question.

Wolverine held his own because Thor's speed was horribly downplay and to an extent his durability. Plus Thor held back in contrast to a going all out Wolverine. Wolverine being a low showing for Thor doesn't change what happened by the way.

He never had Thor on the run.

SquallX
baka Superman doesn't operate at those light speed levels like Superfags pretend. If I wanted to low ball Superman, you'd know. I just referenced those scenes to show Cheetah's feat isn't surprising or out of the question.

Wolverine held his own because Thor's speed was horribly downplay and to an extent his durability. Plus Thor held back in contrast to a going all out Wolverine. Wolverine being a low showing for Thor doesn't change what happened by the way.

He never had Thor on the run.

And you think Thor operates on those level. And you act like Superman doesn't hold back, like he fights at his maximum all the time.

Thor was getting push back in that fight, just like Superman gets push back in fights when major PIS is involved.

Superfags, that the best you got. Named calling also proves you're failing in you're debate.

iceman24567
And you think Thor operates on those level. And you act like Superman doesn't hold back, like he fights at his maximum all the time.

Thor was getting push back in that fight, just like Superman gets push back in fights when major PIS is involved.

Superfags, that the best you got. Named calling also proves you're failing in you're debate. Oh you mad laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus

Superfags, that the best you got. Named calling also proves you're failing in you're debate.

What levels? Light speed. Sure, why not. Not anywhere near average though. K.

What does that even mean? Thor never lost ground as I recall. You said he was actively on the run. Just untrue.

Why are you confusing low speed showings with being pushed back? Is English your second language or something?

Not really. I can get a lot more descriptive or mean, but I don't want you to cry. Haha what? How exactly?

Superman not being as fast as his fan club pretends hardly matters in this thread or to me. This is just a side debate I find amusing.

Go back to comicvine or wherever.

-K-M-
In case if anyone is curious here is the full fight between the male Cheetah and Superman

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_12.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_13.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_14.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_20.jpg

leonidas
if thor takes to the air they're screwed. in a book they would double-team for the win probably. if he stays on the ground they would beat him eventually.

Konton
Team Cheetah for a hefty majority, assuming Babs is at zoom upgrade levels.

Q99
Then Thor wins pretty convincingly.

The male Cheetah is a powerful brick IIRC, and the female one is lower on the food chain but has speed. It would be an issue but that's it really. His command over the weather (In particular lightning) and his strength is sufficient.

It's the same power with basically the same capabilities, just in different people, and Minerva having figured out how to tap more speed out of it.

Originally posted by leonidas
if thor takes to the air they're screwed. in a book they would double-team for the win probably. if he stays on the ground they would beat him eventually.

The Cheetahs have in the past proven pretty good at grounding fliers. The tail's prehensile, so one of the tactics they use is leap past them with a high-speed superleap, then grab with a tail, slam them down, and don't let up.

Thor, even with flight, will have to be cautious.

And finally, let's not forget, there's not just two Cheetahs, but four! The deadly Barbara Minerva and Sebastian Ballestros, then there's Priscilla Rich and Deborah Domaine!

Who have cheetah leotards and trained cats! And I think Deborah has some level of super-strength and agility (but no Cheetah spirit).

Thor's good and all, but I'm not sure if even he can stand up to Priscilla Rich.

carver9
In case if anyone is curious here is the full fight between the male Cheetah and Superman

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_12.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_13.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_14.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/wonderwoman_174_20.jpg

I can't picture Thor getting treated like this... especially choked out.

-K-M-
I'm shocked

carver9
I'm shocked

Stop being sarcastic.
mad

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
Stop being sarcastic.

Stop making it so easy smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
It's the same power with basically the same capabilities, just in different people, and Minerva having figured out how to tap more speed out of it.

The male Cheetah is superior to the female one physically from what I've seen. Don't know why.

Originally posted by Q99
The Cheetahs have in the past proven pretty good at grounding fliers. The tail's prehensile, so one of the tactics they use is leap past them with a high-speed superleap, then grab with a tail, slam them down, and don't let up.

1. Thor's not a pussy like Diana or Clark.
2. Thor's fighting smartly (A first in a Carver thread!) and is informed about their capabilities.

Lightning alone and his ability to project it and other forms of energy omni-directionally would mean they wouldn't want to be laying hands on Thor.

I honestly don't see why Thor whips up a storm that ends it. It would take seconds to summon and it would require no effort.

Konton

I'd wager Diana is the most brutal when push comes to shove, discounting WM Thor.

Starscream M

2. Thor's fighting smartly (A first in a Carver thread!) and is informed about their capabilities.

1. Superman is not a pussy erm

2. I made this thread, not Carver! mad

Q99
The male Cheetah is superior to the female one physically from what I've seen. Don't know why.

Barbara hasn't had a chance to fight Superman. She *has* had a chance to fight and beat Diana on occasion.

Barbara and Sebastian even fought each other once.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So? That thing seemed to have Superman level physical strength. That's superior to even being able to beat up Diana (And Cheetah does it with speed more than power from what I've read. At least in modern continuity) in my book.

How did that go? If the female Cheetah was the equal of the male Cheetah, then either she under performs or it's just a high end extreme showing.

Originally posted by Konton
I'd wager Diana is the most brutal when push comes to shove, discounting WM Thor.

Really? I'd wager they were about equal. Heck, I'd give it to Thor if his pissed off. Post Silver Age. Diana seems to hold life in higher regard than Thor. He has no compunctions about killing unless it's mortals or someone really close to him (But that goes for every body). Thor views humans kind of like children from what I can tell. They can't be held fully accountable for their actions because they simply aren't, for lack of a better word, mature enough. Willing to kill them, but his more hesistant. Less so if their super powered.

I'm talking about in a killing perspective by the way. Thor hates killing unless necessary. His just willing to cross the line if necessary or there's no other choice. His been killing for millenia.

1. Superman is not a pussy erm

2. I made this thread, not Carver! mad

Untrue. I meant you not Carver.

Q99
So? That thing seemed to have Superman level physical strength. That's superior to even being able to beat up Diana (And Cheetah does it with speed more than power from what I've read. At least in modern continuity) in my book.

Eh, here's Minerva one-shotting Firestorm, no speed, just claws and strength.

It might be possible that it's a he's stronger/she's faster situation (that is, even pre-Zoom boost), but their overall level between the two is definitely comparable. Cheetah has always been fairly near Diana's level whatever that is.

The reason something like what happened to Clark doesn't happen more often is because Diana's better at reacting to ambushes and avoiding getting in as bad a position as Superman got into. If it wasn't such a good ambush, then Clark could've definitely handled him.

Pretty evenly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, here's Minerva one-shotting Firestorm, no speed, just claws and strength.

From what I remember of that JLA run, Firestorm wasn't anything to speak of durability wise. IIRC, he had another low showing similar to that one (If you consider the scan you posted a low one of course). It's been a while since I read his series (Good run by the way) so I can't comment on all of his capabilities and on whether or not it's an all powerful but human type deal.

Originally posted by Q99
It might be possible that it's a he's stronger/she's faster situation (that is, even pre-Zoom boost), but their overall level between the two is definitely comparable. Cheetah has always been fairly near Diana's level whatever that is.

I'm pretty certain I've seen Cheetah exhibit far less than Superman level strength on more then a few occasions. Frankly, I haven't seen her exhibit Superman level strength ever. From what I remember of her Wonder Woman fights, they are more about speed than strength. At least the ones from the last decade (I don't remember much past that). Cheetah seems to operate on hit and run tactics against Diana. Not actively engaging her in strength. Can she hurt Wonder Woman? No doubt. But I'd be hesitant to put her on Diana's level of strength unless we use the high end showings, extremes or some such.

Originally posted by Q99
The reason something like what happened to Clark doesn't happen more often is because Diana's better at reacting to ambushes and avoiding getting in as bad a position as Superman got into. If it wasn't such a good ambush, then Clark could've definitely handled him.

Superman is plenty good at avoiding attacks. He just went down like a *****, not even really struggling as the tail strangled him. He simply got out performed.

Originally posted by Q99
Pretty evenly.

Under-performing or more likely a high extreme for either her or the male version.

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99

And finally, let's not forget, there's not just two Cheetahs, but four! The deadly Barbara Minerva and Sebastian Ballestros, then there's Priscilla Rich and Deborah Domaine!

Who have cheetah leotards and trained cats! And I think Deborah has some level of super-strength and agility (but no Cheetah spirit).

Thor's good and all, but I'm not sure if even he can stand up to Priscilla Rich.

if he doesn't want to get touched he won't. pretty simple. from the air where they can't reach he kills them 10/10 without trouble via simple weather. hurricane, vortex to suffoctae, straight lightning. since he's allowed to fight smart, he wins everytime. ground him and its a different story.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see why Thor would lose while grounded. They are bricks -granted, extremely fast ones- going up against a guy who can generate energy/lightning in an omnidirectional fashion, as well as ridiculously powerful storms. Then there's the more exotic shit like force fields and such. I don't think they can take him out before he can do something.

It's fun using a Thor who fights smartly. smile

-K-M-
Where's this smart Thor coming from? It wasn't in the stipulation so CIS still applies.

Does that mean we include Minerva when she was amped by the goddess of vengenance (she even was given wings)

psycho gundam
yeah man, thor's CIS is the deciding factor.

odds are he takes this furry lightly to his misfortune

JakeTheBank

I'm assuming Starscream wants us to be aware of this stipulation he added later in the thread.

If Thor is fighting smart and is aware of they can do, as the OP later specified, Thor's chances are very good here.

Starscream M
I said he knows his opponent's powers and will fight smart...but that doesn't mean he'll fight completely out of character either.

I feel like thor wouldn't just fly and lightning zap the cheetahs...no honor or fun in that for him. And if one thing thor relishes is a good battle!

psycho gundam
I said he knows his opponent's powers and will fight smart. Originally posted by Starscream M
I feel like thor wouldn't just fly and lightning zap the cheetahs...no honor or fun in that for him. And if one thing thor relishes is a good battle! well then that would be a contradiction

JakeTheBank
I said he knows his opponent's powers and will fight smart...but that doesn't mean he'll fight completely out of character either.

I feel like thor wouldn't just fly and lightning zap the cheetahs...no honor or fun in that for him.

I'm of the opinion that if Thor knows these guys are around his level physically and much faster, Thor wouldn't attempt to stand there and brawl with them. I don't think he's going to start whipping out force fields and anti-forces and Godblasts left and right, but I imagine he's going to start to control the battlefield via weather manipulation.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well then that would be a contradiction fighting smart means he's not gonna forget all his powers...but doesn't mean he ain't gonna get his hands dirty either, I know thor relishes a good battle.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm of the opinion that if Thor knows these guys are around his level physically and much faster, Thor wouldn't attempt to stand there and brawl with them. I don't think he's going to start whipping out force fields and anti-forces and Godblasts left and right, but I imagine he's going to start to control the battlefield via weather manipulation. thing is, when I said he knows their powers, he knows that they're fast and has close to cl100 strength...not necessarily exactly how deadly they are (ie their feats against superman or WW)

psycho gundam
so what do YOU think constitutes thor "fighting smart" ?

Starscream M
so what do YOU think constitutes thor "fighting smart" ? he'll still fight melee, but he'll use lightning, he'll use hurricanes, he'll use hammer toss, etc all mixed in. now if after awhile he realizes the cheetahs are too much, then he might go cheese on them, provided he can still do so.

psycho gundam
so wait...he uses lightning after all?

thor ftw according to you

Starscream M
so wait...he uses lightning after all?

thor ftw according to you yes he will, Im just saying he's not gonna fly super high and just blast them with lightning the second the fight starts as some suggest

psycho gundam
yes he will, Im just saying he's not gonna fly super high and just blast them with lightning the second the fight starts as some suggest

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5937/thorvsdoombot.jpg

-K-M-
The sad thing is just before WW's retcon she was basically becoming Thor even had lightening attacks.

Starscream M
yeah, context.

thor wouldn't do that at the start of a random battle with enemies he's never faced before.

JakeTheBank
I really liked pre-JMS Wonder Woman. Gail Simone on the title was pretty cool.

Sirius77
How many versions of Cheetah have there been? Because it seems like everyone is just talking about two.

JakeTheBank
4, iirc. And only Sebastian and Barbara really matter, tbh.

Q99
Originally posted by Sirius77
How many versions of Cheetah have there been? Because it seems like everyone is just talking about two.

Four, but the first two aren't in the league as the two post-Crisis ones. Heck, the first one didn't even have powers.

You've got two divine champions, one metahuman, and one evil lady with pet cats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, pet cats.

Now I fully expect for someone to include the cats in a strategy. Something along the lines of that he wouldn't harm defenseless kitties, they could distract him etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where's this smart Thor coming from? It wasn't in the stipulation so CIS still applies.

Does that mean we include Minerva when she was amped by the goddess of vengenance (she even was given wings) Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah man, thor's CIS is the deciding factor.

odds are he takes this furry lightly to his misfortune

Starscream mentioned it on the first page. He knows of their powers and is fighting smartly.

Q99
Lol, pet cats.

Now I fully expect for someone to include the cats in a strategy. Something along the lines of that he wouldn't harm defenseless kitties, they could distract him etc.

And then in Superfriends, they took away her cats.

---

Oh, yea! There's also a brand new Cheetah in the latest issues of WW (who seems to be channeling Minerva, she's part of a trio of Amazon villains who are dressed in mimicry of pre-altered timeline WW villains, but isn't actually transformed). She seems like she's probably around NuWondy level.

Still doesn't really alter the equation, of course.

psycho gundam
thor looks at his opponents and laughs, then one of them hits him and he goes viking rapespree on their asses

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
And then in Superfriends, they took away her cats.

---

Oh, yea! There's also a brand new Cheetah in the latest issues of WW (who seems to be channeling Minerva, she's part of a trio of Amazon villains who are dressed in mimicry of pre-altered timeline WW villains, but isn't actually transformed). She seems like she's probably around NuWondy level.

Still doesn't really alter the equation, of course.

So no arguments about Thor being cut to ribbons by her cats? Those would have been fun.

And in regards to the fight, Thor's weather manipulation will be more than sufficient:

At least, imo.

psycho gundam
in all honesty, thor only does the fisticuffs thing with hulk cause of their relationship, maybe ulik also but that's mainly cause he knows he can take him with just that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was made clear in their very first fight that Thor only fights the Hulk hand to hand to test his strength. To see who was strongest. It's why Thor even went as far as having Odin remove Mjolnir's magic.

Hulk is possibly stronger potentially with Thor being undoubtedly more powerful. Hulk Annual 2001 had that take on their relationship which I think was fair.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention Stan Lee intended Thor to be more powerful overall to begin with. "How do you make someone stronger than the strongest man? You make him a god", iirc.

I don't think anyone can argue that Hulk could beat Thor if Thor used all of his powers and abilities against him, not based off of how Thor fares against Hulk fighting his game anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has matched the Hulk physically for prolonged battles numerous times. Even for hours on different occasions.

Throw in his other powers, and it's a wash.

The Hulk's a beast, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

carver9
It is something to be ashamed of. Even though Thor is a beast, you all are making it sound a lil to easy for Thor to drop Hulk. Besides soul suck and draining, I would still give current Hulk the edge over Thor or any other herald.

Genis used his versatility against Hulk to no avail... it didn't stop him.

Thor did good against Savage Hulk... I don't think he will do the same against Current.

carver9
And anyone that disagrees... we can battlezone this.

JakeTheBank
It is something to be ashamed of. Even though Thor is a beast, you all are making it sound a lil to easy for Thor to drop Hulk. Besides soul suck and draining, I would still give current Hulk the edge over Thor or any other herald.

Thor did good against Savage Hulk... I don't think he will do the same against Current.

Thor's feats against much more powerful enemies beg to differ.

If you replaced Thor's rogues with Hulk's and vice versa...

It's going to be a massacre for someone jolly and green.

iceman24567
When did this become a Hulk thread?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Gtfo. It would easy if he felt like it. Lol.

Lol once again.

And anyone that disagrees... we can battlezone this.

A Hulk vs. Thor battle zone?

lmao

Your on.

carver9
Thor's feats against much more powerful enemies beg to differ.

If you replaced Thor's rogues with Hulk's and vice versa...

It's going to be a massacre for someone jolly and green.

Thor is "built" to take on more powerful people. Thor enemies are more powerful than Supes rouge but there are some that still give Supes the edge. Thor has defeated some powerful people "without" any type of amp... he is just that good and he is built to do these things BUT, that doesn't mean that he can take the Hulk... especially current.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Once again: Gtfo.

iceman24567
Uhh carver would be stupid (lol) to battle zone Hulk vs Thor erm

carver9
Gtfo. It would easy if he felt like it. Lol.

Lol once again.

A Hulk vs. Thor battle zone?

lmao

Your on.

And how is he defeating Hulk minus bfring, soul suck, gamma drain?

carver9
Once again: Gtfo.

I speak nothing but the truth.

JakeTheBank
Thor is "built" to take on more powerful people. Thor enemies are more powerful than Supes rouge but there are some that still give Supes the edge. Thor has defeated some powerful people "without" any type of amp... he is just that good and he is built to do these things BUT, that doesn't mean that he can take the Hulk... especially current.

So, Thor can defeat far more powerful and deadly foes than would likewise beat the Hulk....

...but Thor can't beat Hulk himself.

Yah, okay. I look forward to the battlezone; if I had the time, I would gladly teach you the errors of your ways, Carver. Guess Rage will have to see to the task. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
And how is he defeating Hulk minus bfring, soul suck, gamma drain?

I find that post amusing. How would Thor defeat Hulk ignoring this and that? thumb up

How exotic do you want to get or descriptive?

And your missing one of the most obvious tactics: Energy generation, which as a whole includes lightning, energy blasts, anti-force, the God Blast etc.

Then there's weather control, which could include shit like vortexes if you don't want to get too descriptive.

I'd need to make a list tbh.

carver9
So, Thor can defeat far more powerful and deadly foes than would likewise beat the Hulk....

...but Thor can't beat Hulk himself.

Yah, okay. I look forward to the battlezone; if I had the time, I would gladly teach you the errors of your ways, Carver. Guess Rage will have to see to the task. laughing

I never said that Hulk would STOMP Thor... Thor could pull some wins but nothing close to the majority. Thor would need a partner.

iceman24567
Take the Thor vs Hulk crap out here honestly just do the stupid battlezone

JakeTheBank
I never said that Hulk would STOMP Thor... Thor could pull some wins but nothing close to the majority. Thor would need a partner.

no expression

The phuck? You for real here?

Originally posted by iceman24567

I agree, it's gonna make this thread too off topic.

carver9
I find that post amusing. How would Thor defeat Hulk ignoring this and that? thumb up

How exotic do you want to get or descriptive?

And your missing one of the most obvious tactics: Energy generation, which as a whole includes lightning, energy blasts, anti-force, the God Blast etc.

Then there's weather control, which could include shit like vortexes if you don't want to get too descriptive.

I'd need to make a list tbh.

God blast takes time... energy blast isn't stopping him. Anti would hurt but he would heal. You do know that Hulk would be moving during this fight right? If CURRENT Hulk get close to Thor (which will happen), the fight is set.

You don't have to make a list Rage... I already know what Thor is capable of.

Let's get off of this topic and just let me win this discussion because its spamming the thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567

Lawlz Carver, but I agree with Iceman. Let's not get off topic.

What are the rules for the battle zone? 3 or 5 judges? What will the post limit count be, 5 each?

And we're doing this with no C.I.S. I'm assuming, but I won't go as far as act like I'm controlling the character. Won't get too descriptive.

Rage.Of.Olympus
God blast takes time... energy blast isn't stopping him. Anti would hurt but he would heal. You do know that Hulk would be moving during this fight right? If CURRENT Hulk get close to Thor (which will happen), the fight is set.

You don't have to make a list Rage... I already know what Thor is capable of.

Let's get off of this topic and just let me win this discussion because its spamming the thread.

facepalm

You wish. I'm serious about this battle zone. I'm actually looking forward to it. A different pace from the typical posts which have gotten boring.

I wonder if you'll even make a counter argument for Thor's ability to fly?

carver9
I was just playing abou the battlezone... don't have enough scans.

JakeTheBank

lmao

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lmao, k. That's a shame, I thought you were serious. Scans don't matter. Hulk simply isn't winning.

psycho gundam
And anyone that disagrees... we can battlezone this. http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3480/deathofzelia.jpg

i win

Rage.Of.Olympus
PG is the gamma judas.

-K-M-
Soooo no battlezone now? Pity.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carver was just joking apparently.

carver9
Carver was just joking apparently.

The ONLY person that I would want to vote on the outcome of our battle would be darthgoober. He is one of the none biased person I know.

-K-M-
The reason you won't do it now is because of the possible judging?

leonidas
The ONLY person that I would want to vote on the outcome of our battle would be darthgoober. He is one of the none biased person I know.

i'm hurt.

carver9
Not the possible judging... I have been seeing EVERYONES posting habits on here and 90% of the people minds are made up and again, some people are biased (including myself sometimes). I could see a lot of people voted against me beeeeeecccccaaaaauuuuse... I'm carver9... its just how it is.

psycho gundam
The ONLY person that I would want to vote on the outcome of our battle would be darthgoober. He is one of the none biased person I know. that, or it's the fact he hasn't logged on in months

quaneuvers

carver9
i'm hurt.

Lol... forgot about you leo... you would be one of my choices as well.

psycho gundam
goob better not log on rage or your ass is grass

leonidas
Lol... forgot about you leo... you would be one of my choices as well.

laughing out loud

anytime you need it, let me know. be happy to help.

-K-M-
laughing out loud

anytime you need it, let me know. be happy to help.

Suck up.

Rage.Of.Olympus

mhmm

So....let me get this straight, now you aren't battle zoning because of the judges? K.

Leo
PG
Delph
Bada
ODG

There you go. The odds are in your favor now.

iceman24567
He scurred

kgkg
some people are biased (including myself sometimes) Your not biased dude.

leonidas
Suck up.

you're just mad cuz you're not on "THE LIST". heh

-Pr-
Not the possible judging... I have been seeing EVERYONES posting habits on here and 90% of the people minds are made up and again, some people are biased (including myself sometimes). I could see a lot of people voted against me beeeeeecccccaaaaauuuuse... I'm carver9... its just how it is.

that's just an excuse if you get beaten.

you're either up to the challenge of the battlezone or not.

Deadline
mhmm

So....let me get this straight, now you aren't battle zoning because of the judges? K.

Leo
PG
Delph
Bada
ODG

There you go. The odds are in your favor now.

Actually those judges don't look bad. Whos PG?

psycho gundam
PG is the gamma judas. sort of

"mortalized thor" aka the one we see most often who holds back and stuff sort of pisses me off, but thor going crazy and fighting characters far above him is simply awesome.

if someone wants to test thor against some other character and thor is allowed to go nuts, i usually side with thor.

there is some debate if thor is too powerful for the herald class. i see reasons to say no and yes, but he DID basically oneshot a sky-mother (scan above), and imo more impressivly he pretty much equalled the damage odin w/99% of asgardians in destroyer armour did to a celestial by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.