SuperMan vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
SuperBoy Prime(Guardian Amped)
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7039/34888882.th.jpg

vs

Trio Juggernaut

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/XMen%2088/th_xmen_v2_088_22_rougher.jpg

PIS, CIS OFF, BRF ON Force Field ON...

Black bolt z
Prime BFR's his ass.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Prime BFR's his ass. Juggernaut can come back, but how long would it take to him to do that? and does a 5 minutes time equals a lose?... confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Juggernaut can come back, but how long would it take to him to do that? and does a 5 minutes time equals a lose?... confused Prime throws him into the sun. That good?

The Nuul
Prime throws him into the sun. That good?

Juggs comes back.

PillarofOsiris
throws him into a black hole?

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Juggs comes back.

Nihilist
Prime throws him into the sun. That good? Juggs throws the sun back at Prime.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Juggs throws the sun back at Prime. I know thats a joke post....but wouldn't that only help prime?

The Nuul
Juggs throws the Black Hole back at Prime.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by The Nuul
Juggs throws the Black Hole back at Prime. ... laughing

Nihilist
I know thats a joke post....but wouldn't that only help prime? No, he throws it at his balls.

PillarofOsiris

Nihilist

FanBoy101

PillarofOsiris
I'd love for you to actually prove that SBP can't hurt Juggernaut.

King Castle
prime can cause him discomfort not sure he can actually "hurt" him in a permanent physical way

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'd love for you to actually prove that SBP can't hurt Juggernaut. I don't need to, We ALL in KMC now he Can't... wink

PillarofOsiris
Show me a scan of, what is in your opinion, Trion Juggernaut's most impressive strength and durability feat, and then I'll post SBP.

As far as I know, Trion juggernaut needed multiple hits to punch through dimensions, SBP does it with ease.

PillarofOsiris
And I just want to know how Juggernaut can even land a single blow on SBP if he's using all of his powers. (even without being amped by the Guardian)

The Nuul
The scan in OP is Superman Prime.

Doesnt that make it even worst?

Sirius77
Very.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Show me a scan of, what is in your opinion, Trion Juggernaut's most impressive strength and durability feat, and then I'll post SBP.

As far as I know, Trion juggernaut needed multiple hits to punch through dimensions, SBP does it with ease.

Juggernaut was getting progressively stronger everytime he smashed down a dimensional wall.

He was also like 100' tall by the end of the story. There's nothing SBP can do here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.