Nightwing or Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Dc
They fight at NYC and start 10 feet apart from eachother.

inimalist
cyclops, 8-9/10

MrMind
cyclops stomps

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah. Without a starting position next to Cyclops, Beast(in this case Nightwing) gets blasted.

The same goes for basically any street leveler honestly.

-Pr-
Cyclops.

The Nuul
Cyke, uses his fine beam to shoot Dicks left ball off, then his other one.

Bentley
Cyke and easy at that. This looks like my Spiral vs Batman thread 131

carver9
Some peeps are underestimating nightwing. Didn't he dodge blitzing heat vision from a batman with Supermans powers?

I don't see him having a problem doing the same to cyke and tying him up for the finisher.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carver9
Some peeps are underestimating nightwing. Didn't he dodge blitzing heat vision from a batman with Supermans powers?

I don't see him having a problem doing the same to cyke and tying him up for the finisher.

Batman is a noob with eye beams and Scott has Pr0 Sk1llz with eye beams dude.

iceman24567
lol at carver Scotts accuracy with his eyebeams are uncanny in a forum fight Nightwing goes down

The Nuul
Whats funny is all of his DC hate, hes now picking NW over a more powerful Scott.

Smells like trolling to me.

If we all said NW then he would say Scott wins.

psycho gundam
cyclops carves nightwing's bird symbol into his sternum

inimalist
Originally posted by iceman24567
lol at carver Scotts accuracy with his eyebeams are uncanny in a forum fight Nightwing goes down

or he could just go to wide beam and there is nowhere NW could run to

Robin Dc
I see Scott is winning in this thread.

Mindset

I don't see him having a problem doing the same to cyke and tying him up for the finisher. He also dodged Amazo's iirc.

-Pr-

facepalm

don't be silly carver.

and no, he didn't.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

don't be silly carver.

and no, he didn't. Really, I could have sword he dodged them?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Really, I could have sword he dodged them?

he did dodge. that's not just what carver said though.

inimalist

I don't see what you think tying cyclops up is going to do?

Mindset
Originally posted by inimalist
I don't see what you think tying cyclops up is going to do? Handcuff his eyeballs.

carver9
Nightwing 6/10

Robin Dc
My opinion is that if Nightwing gets lucky enough to go close to cyclops he can win. I know thats a slim chance but it dosen't mean it isn't possible.

JakeTheBank
Get off my lawn ftw.

carver9
CIS

juggernaut74
Cyclops ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyclops.

grimify
Nightwing =D

-Pr-
Originally posted by Robin Dc
My opinion is that if Nightwing gets lucky enough to go close to cyclops he can win. I know thats a slim chance but it dosen't mean it isn't possible.

In h2h Nightwing would beat Cyclops, no doubt about it. He just has to close that distance, and with Cyclops' accuracy, he'd have terrible trouble imo.

carver9
Nightwing is skilled enough to dodge cykes blast.

iceman24567
He would need more than just skill maybe low level superhuman speed? Nobody has presented a decent scenario where Nightwing wins go figure

Slaanesh
Cyclops easily..

-Pr-
Nightwing is skilled enough to dodge cykes blast.

based on what?

cyclops has hit agile targets before, and nightwing is still human.

carver9
based on what?

cyclops has hit agile targets before, and nightwing is still human.

I already gave you an example.

At point blank range Nightwing dodge 3 super speed heat vision attacks from Batman with Supermans powers. He could dodge, throw a smoke grenade and close the distance.

Martian_mind
The question is, can Nightwing grab a batarang and toss it towards Cyke for the KO before Scott can even think?

The answer to that question is obviously yes, so NW 10/10, you goddamn fanboys.

-Pr-
I already gave you an example.

At point blank range Nightwing dodge 3 super speed heat vision attacks from Batman with Supermans powers. He could dodge, throw a smoke grenade and close the distance.

Batman with Superman's powers is an unquantifiable feat. And it wasn't anything impressive, considering that Batman didn't even use the super-speed effectively before then.

It's the equivalent of giving me Cyclops' powers and asking me to take down Nightwing.

Even if you wanted to argue that it was a good example, Cyclops has more examples of hitting crazy targets with his blasts. So you'd need more than that.

iceman24567
based on what?

cyclops has hit agile targets before, and nightwing is still human. thumb up skill wont be enough

carver9
Batman with Superman's powers is an unquantifiable feat. And it wasn't anything impressive, considering that Batman didn't even use the super-speed effectively before then.

It's the equivalent of giving me Cyclops' powers and asking me to take down Nightwing.

Even if you wanted to argue that it was a good example, Cyclops has more examples of hitting crazy targets with his blasts. So you'd need more than that.

Is dodging bullets equivalent... especially by someone of deathstroke caliber?

Nightwing can dodge his blast, similar people have done this. I agree, Cyclops is good but so is Nightwing. The distance in this fight is what makes the difference. Nightwing could easily smoke the entire area if it came down to it.

-Pr-
Is dodging bullets equivalent... especially by someone of deathstroke caliber?

Nightwing can dodge his blast, similar people have done this. I agree, Cyclops is good but so is Nightwing. The distance in this fight is what makes the difference. Nightwing could easily smoke the entire area if it came down to it.

Cyclops is one of the most accurate people in Marvel. So dodging bullets isn't really on that level. Even Deadshot has dodged Deathstroke's bullets.

Cyclops has hit people more agile than Nightwing, though.

He'd have to smoke the area before Cyclops got a shot off. That's pretty unlikely.

carver9
Cyclops is one of the most accurate people in Marvel. So dodging bullets isn't really on that level. Even Deadshot has dodged Deathstroke's bullets.

Cyclops has hit people more agile than Nightwing, though.

He'd have to smoke the area before Cyclops got a shot off. That's pretty unlikely.

I might need to look at more cyclops feats because I know he is accurate but I never seen his as the "bullseye" type of person.

-Pr-
I might need to look at more cyclops feats because I know he is accurate but I never seen his as the "bullseye" type of person.

I thought you read X-Men? You mean to tell me all those posts about Cyclops being able to beat character x/y/z were just bluffs?

For shame, carver... For shame. sad

leonidas
yeah nw can't really win this. funny thing is--even if they went straight h2h i think it would be a fun fight. no way for nw to get close enough though, without some stip or at least a more favorable battlefield. too much firepower. of he could hide and use some weapon of his own he would have a chance but trying to rush in to get close will end badly for him everytime.

Juk3n
Lets make this AoA Cyke just for lols @@

The Nuul
NW would still win.

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.