Thor vs Hulk (see description)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor hulk (strictly hand to hand)

Round 2: Masterson Thor vs Gray Hulk

Round 3: Thor (bloodlusted) vs Savage Hulk

Round 4: Thor (current) vs Hulk (current)

Round 5: King Thor (without mjolnir) vs WWH

No BFR

JakeTheBank
1. Thor
2. Gray Hulk
3. Thor
4. Thor
5. King Thor eyebeams ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
^I disagree heavily with Masterson losing.

Thor wins every fight.

carver9
I give Thor all of them except 4 and 5.

iceman24567
Yeah i would say Thor in all

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Damborgson
Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor hulk (strictly hand to hand) Don't know if Classic Thor could give professor hulk this beating, but I am sure Classic Thor wins here

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240227.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240230.jpg

carver9
He isn't winning 4 or 5 imo.

JakeTheBank
You don't think King Thor with the Odinforce couldn't beat WWH? His eye beams busted Cap's shield.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You don't think King Thor with the Odinforce couldn't beat WWH? His eye beams busted Cap's shield. Of course not he's infatuated with Hulk be glad you haven't been here for da wanking

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. King Thor would incinerate the Hulk with a look. He wins 4 as well.

Originally posted by FanBoy101
Don't know if Classic Thor could give professor hulk this beating, but I am sure Classic Thor wins here

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240227.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240230.jpg

It should be noted that the Juggernaut IIRC jumped the Professor who thought he was a construction worker or some shit. He didn't realize the extent of his power and fought sloppy while holding back. Got beat down.

Thor can accomplish that.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
be glad you haven't been here for da wanking Shut Up... mad

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor can accomplish that. No He Can't... mad

iceman24567
Shut Up... mad Go strip in a gay bar you know you want to

DarkOdin
Originally posted by carver9
He isn't winning 4 or 5 imo. Zeus destroyed Curent hulk and you think King Thor couldn't do the same??? Heck during the king Thor arc King Thor killed savage and the thing with one arm and eye. this was without the Odinpower on top of it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No He Can't... mad

Against the Professor Hulk with those stipulations? Sure he can.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

People think WWH and Juggernaut are damn skyfathers here...

Not much has changed since I was gone, tbh.

carver9
You don't think King Thor with the Odinforce couldn't beat WWH? His eye beams busted Cap's shield.

I think his eye beams would burn straight through Hulk but he should heal. Didn't proffesor Hulk and Thing take KT off of a cliff?

Also... didn't Ironman in a different suit physically take it to KT? I know Thor magic didn't work on Ironman but there was nothing stataed that Thor magic was amping his physical strength.

DarkOdin
Lol.

Not much has changed since I was gone, tbh. Well current Hulk almust beat Zeus in their last fight stick out tongue

StyleTime
Lol.

Not much has changed since I was gone, tbh.
thumb up

Are you suprised? lol

JakeTheBank
I think his eye beams would burn straight through Hulk but he should heal. Didn't proffesor Hulk and Thing take KT off of a cliff?

Also... didn't Ironman in a different suit physically take it to KT? I know Thor magic didn't work on Ironman but there was nothing stataed that Thor magic was amping his physical strength.

Hulk and Thing took Thor off guard after he had been stripped of the OF, yeah. And without the Odinforce and Mjolnir, he killed them both in melee. No proof that it was Professor Hulk.

Thorbuster, you mean? Which was designed to capatilize on Thor's asgardian energies? Which is relevant to WWH, how?

King Thor is gonna wreck WWH. He would wreck WWH Sentry, too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well current Hulk almust beat Zeus in their last fight stick out tongue Yeah with his face if Hulk only landed more face to Zeus' fist shots he would have won but he was too busy puking up his own blood erm

DarkOdin

Also... didn't Ironman in a different suit physically take it to KT? I know Thor magic didn't work on Ironman but there was nothing stataed that Thor magic was amping his physical strength. So my other post on what happen to thing and hulk.

FanBoy101
Against the Professor Hulk with those stipulations? Sure he can. I was saying he Can't Cheat... stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah with his face if Hulk only landed more face to Zeus' fist shots he would have won but he was too busy puking up his own blood erm He man 2 more panels and hulk would of made a rocky 4 style. and hulk's whole plan was to ruin Zeus cloths by bleeding and puking on them so he did win a great battle who can say that they puked on zeus and lived eek!

JakeTheBank
And for the record, I'd like to see WWH heal from having no head in enough time before it's counted as a forum win for King Thor.

And for God's sake, don't bring up Zeus destroying Hulk in H2H. I don't want to hear the excuses for Hulk being damn near killed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was saying he Can't Cheat... stick out tongue

So what's the relevancy of it in regards to capabilities?

Juggernaut can blend in better, why not.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
He man 2 more panels and hulk would of made a rocky 4 style. and hulk's whole plan was to ruin Zeus cloths by bleeding and puking on them so he did win a great battle who can say that they puked on zeus and lived eek! Puking should be auto disqualification laughing

carver9
Hulk and Thing took Thor off guard after he had been stripped of the OF, yeah. And without the Odinforce and Mjolnir, he killed them both in melee. No proof that it was Professor Hulk.

Thorbuster, you mean? Which was designed to capatilize on Thor's asgardian energies? Which is relevant to WWH, how?

King Thor is gonna wreck WWH. He would wreck WWH Sentry, too.

It was professor hulk.

Yes, Thor buster and again, there was nothing stating that it amped him physically. Even AFTER the lost of the suit, Ironman punches were still turning KT head.

I thought it was a melee between kt and hulk. If he has his powers, I agree... he beats Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was green, and had purple pants. We assume he was the Savage Hulk unless you have evidence stating otherwise.

Hold on, are you arguing that the Thor Buster armor was not amping Iron Man physically? What the f*ck is wrong with you? And I don't remember that happening.

It was a classic Thor bereft of Mjolnir facing the Hulk and the Thing. Thor win after hours of non stop fighting.

PillarofOsiris
Thor wins them all. King Thor killed Hulk and Thing off panel (because in the words of the writer, it wasn't worth showing). Why do people still think any Hulk is on a skyfather's level? Zeus put him in his place, and so did King Thor. Hulk's record against skyfathers isn't too good.

JakeTheBank
It was professor hulk.

Yes, Thor buster and again, there was nothing stating that it amped him physically. Even AFTER the lost of the suit, Ironman punches were still turning KT head.

I thought it was a melee between kt and hulk. If he has his powers, I agree... he beats Thor.

Prove it.

Iron Man's a class 100 regardless of the suit. Being punched by Iron Man and feeling it isn't a low showing. Iron Man, without specialized armor, has phased the Hulk with his blows. Thorbuster is > Iron Man armor and was designed to take advantage of Asgardian energy.

King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir, which would make it more of a spite match than what it is. King Thor would beat the piss out of Hulk and Sentry in H2H kinda like Zeus recently showed us, what with being a Skyfather and all.

juggernaut74
Don't know if Classic Thor could give professor hulk this beating, but I am sure Classic Thor wins here

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240227.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240230.jpg Hulk got served there.

FanBoy101
So what's the relevancy of it in regards to capabilities? Thor wont fight in disguise, so Hulk would be prepare to fight him... wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor > Hulk:

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wont fight in disguise, so Hulk would be prepare to fight him... wink

Stop trolling. Your no good at it.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Hulk got served there. Yeah Once Juggernaut starts pressing his game Nothing can stop him, Baner learned that the Hard Way

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut briefly battles Skaar:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20602/th_IncredibleHulk602009.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20602/th_IncredibleHulk602010.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20602/th_IncredibleHulk602011.jpg

JakeTheBank
Who the hell cares about Juggernaut in this thread?

He'd get his ass kicked by King Thor, too.

carver9
He was green, and had purple pants. We assume he was the Savage Hulk unless you have evidence stating otherwise.

Hold on, are you arguing that the Thor Buster armor was not amping Iron Man physically? What the f*ck is wrong with you? And I don't remember that happening.

It was a classic Thor bereft of Mjolnir facing the Hulk and the Thing. Thor win after hours of non stop fighting.

You know what I meant... Ironman was drawing power from KT but there is nothing suggesting that it amped him to the levels physically equal to current Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

juggernaut74
Yeah Once Juggernaut starts pressing his game Nothing can stop him, Baner learned that the Hard Way Is that Banner confirming that Hulk cannot stop Juggernaut once he's moving?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is that Banner confirming that Hulk cannot stop Juggernaut once he's moving? Hell Yeah... smokin' he got a Refresher from WWH also... Happy Dance

carver9
I agree with KT beating Hulk but not classic Thor imo. You don't have to comment on this rage because its pointless..

GRIMNIR
Thor vs Hulk (no Mjolnir, no magic, no Odin Force)
Hulk wins

Thor with Mjolnir vs Hulk
Thor wins

Thor with Mjolnir and Odin Force
Thor beats 10 Hulks

Gecko4lif
Thor sweeps

carver9
Hulks hand off because its filled with his blood.

kgkg
I love how people are treating WWH like he was so much more powerful than Savage Hulk which is hardly the case.

anyway Thor wins all these fights.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
I love how people are treating WWH like he was so much more powerful than Savage Hulk which is hardly the case.

anyway Thor wins all these fights.

So let's ignore everything that was said about WWH power being on another level by numerous of characters.

Damborgson
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Thor vs Hulk (no Mjolnir, no magic, no Odin Force)
Hulk wins

Thor with Mjolnir vs Hulk
Thor wins

Thor with Mjolnir and Odin Force
Thor beats 10 Hulks "Thor vs Hulk (no Mjolnir, no magic, no Odin Force)
Hulk wins"

Nay. http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Thorvseverybody7.jpg?t=1298868648

"Thor with Mjolnir and Odin Force Thor beats 10 hulk." Hel yeah.

kgkg
So let's ignore everything that was said about WWH power being on another level by numerous of characters. Feats are indicator of power levels than what has been stated by writers.

Feat wise WWH is better than Savage but not by large amount it really doesn't matter what has been said when that directly contradicts what is shown.

carver9
Feats are indicator of power levels than what has been stated by writers.

Feat wise WWH is better than Savage but not by large amount it really doesn't matter what has been said when that directly contradicts what is shown.

What type of feats are you looking for? WWH was classified as a planetary threat as soon as he landed on earth.

Mindset
"Thor vs Hulk (no Mjolnir, no magic, no Odin Force)
Hulk wins"

Nay. http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Thorvseverybody7.jpg?t=1298868648

"Thor with Mjolnir and Odin Force Thor beats 10 hulk." Hel yeah. That's KT.

kgkg
What type of feats are you looking for? WWH was classified as a planetary threat as soon as he landed on earth. He was sent off because he was a planetary threat. Hulk has always been a planetary threat.

The question you have to ask yourself is what has WWH done that makes him so much more powerful than his classic self? Don't get me wrong WWH is definitely a power-up for Hulk but he is not that much powerful like some "you" are claiming to be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
That's KT.

He didn't have the Odin Force.

Mindset
He didn't have the Odin Force. Before or after he beat Hulk?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was removed before.

Mindset
Was it removed before he damaged adamantium?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, after.

Wolverine attacks, Thor melts him with a blast, Strange places amulet that blocks the Odin Force, Thing and Hulk attack him.

That's the series of events. The amulet is removed when he kills Cap and destroys part of his shield.

Mindset
I wish I could believe you, I really do. sad

carver9
He was sent off because he was a planetary threat. Hulk has always been a planetary threat.

The question you have to ask yourself is what has WWH done that makes him so much more powerful than his classic self? Don't get me wrong WWH is definitely a power-up for Hulk but he is not that much powerful like some "you" are claiming to be.

What was it that you were expecting him to do with his upgrades?

Damborgson
I wish I could believe you, I really do. sad http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Thorvseverybody6.jpg?t=1298872106

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Thorvseverybody7.jpg?t=1298872106

Fifthchild
It was an Odinpowered Thor. At least according to the writer Dan Jurgens

"RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

DAN JURGENS: It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be."

Im not allowed to post links to the interview but its at Alvaro's
comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

Apparently the amulet was not entirely successful.

Fifthchild

Merged Hulk takes this.

Pass

If Bloodlusted means he is more likely to punch it out then the battle swings to Hulks advantage, otherwise the edge is Thors.

More or less 50/50 split.

If its King Thor from The Reigning then Thor, if its King Thor from after the relaunch then WWH pretty decisively.

GRIMNIR
Hulk main powers are

Superhuman strength, durability and regenerative healing factor

Thor also has these 3 powers but in addition has MANY more

This is the reason that overall Thor is more powerful than Hulk in the Marvel Hierarchy

In reality Thor does not need god blasts or hammer blows or anything like this. He can simply use telekinesis and raise Hulk in the air, then do what he pleases.

If for some reason Hulk and Thor are fighting hand 2 hand so only their powers of strength, durability and healing are taken into account, then in my opinion there is no reason Hulk cannot beat Thor.

Hulk's powers increase with anger, stress etc but Thor's powers do not increase the same way. Thor has a certain level and can also increase strength by tenfold.

So the question is what is the limit to Hulk's power increase. If there is truly no limit then eventually Hulk would kill Thor.

Different writers do all different stories throughout marvel universe full of inconsistency.

There is no reason why Hulk cannot be the physically strongest in Marvel Universe, as this would not make him the most powerful overall at all.
Nevermind Gods, there are a whole host of characters who could beat Hulk despite his strength. Anyone with reality warping, telekinesis, magic, energy manipulation etc etc

Nihilist

No BFR

1. Thor
2.Split.
3. Thor
4. Thor
5. King Thor in a stomp

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Fifthchild
It was an Odinpowered Thor. At least according to the writer Dan Jurgens

"RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

DAN JURGENS: It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be."

Im not allowed to post links to the interview but its at Alvaro's
comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

Apparently the amulet was not entirely successful.

Oh maybe, now bear with me people, Dan Jurgens was talking about Thor's possession of the Odin Power overall.

Notice RC mentioning Wolverine and all the other Marvel heroes. Wishful thinking about the amulet not working completely imo. It seemed pretty concrete to me:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/KillsWolverine.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsHulkandThing1.jpg

Considering it was created by the head Skyfathers of the other Pantheons, it failing becomes even less likely.

If its King Thor from The Reigning then Thor, if its King Thor from after the relaunch then WWH pretty decisively.

I call bull.

Fifthchild
Not really seeing why so many are giving it to Thor h2h over the Merged Hulk *shrug*

He handled Red Norvell with hammer quite nicely. Even caught it in his palm Superman/Rulk/Nefaria style.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It depends on whether he has the rage limitation or not. Without it, definitely Thor. With it? Depends. Stalemate more often than not though.

So? Norvell was portrayed as on par with that Hulk physically as I recall. I at the very least don't remember either one being portrayed as above the other. Palming Mjolnir at this point is overrated. Not even impressed by it anymore. An amped Ulik recently did it, beat Thor down, only to get his ass kicked when Thor was pushed.

It's being used as a wow factor more and more. Getting annoying actually.

Fifthchild
Oh maybe, now bear with me people, Dan Jurgens was talking about Thor's possession of the Odin Power overall.

Notice RC mentioning Wolverine and all the other Marvel heroes. Wishful thinking about the amulet not working completely imo. It seemed pretty concrete to me:

Considering it was created by the head Skyfathers of the other Pantheons, it failing becomes even less likely.

I call bull.

I think its pretty clear what he was talking about. I hardly think Jurgens or RC meant that Thor needed the Odinpower to defeat Wolverine. Interpreted otherwise i.e. "Did Odinpowered Thor still have the Odinpower?" the question doesnt really make sense.
And Jurgens answer "It was still an Odin-powered Thor." only really makes sense if its referring to that scene where he supposedly lost the power.

Fifthchild
It depends on whether he has the rage limitation or not. Without it, definitely Thor. With it? Depends. Stalemate more often than not though.

I would say more without it stalemate and with it definitely Hulk but i guess we arent going to change each others minds. Merged was definitely Class 100 at base.

I dont think they particularly wrassled at any stage. My main recollection was that Merged seemed pretty comfortable tussling with the hammer in play.

DarkOdin
That's KT. IT was but at that point he had no Odinpower Dr. strange cut him of wiht that necklace. Also he killed Thing and Hulk wiht only 1 eye and 1 arm .

So this was a classic level Thor with 1 arm and eye putting the hurt on the thing and hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think its pretty clear what he was talking about. I hardly think Jurgens or RC meant that Thor needed the Odinpower to defeat Wolverine. Interpreted otherwise i.e. "Did Odinpowered Thor still have the Odinpower?" the question doesnt really make sense.
And Jurgens answer "It was still an Odin-powered Thor." only really makes sense if its referring to that scene where he supposedly lost the power.

The beauty of interpretations.

In all honesty? I think this is most likely Jurgens covering his ass in case of fanboy backlash. In the comic book context, my argument is what I posted. If there was any sort of ambiguity in the scene or something to support the stance, you'd have an argument but there wasn't.

Thor having the Odin Power makes zero sense. The moment the amulet came on, there went the energy projection. The moment it came off, the Odin Force was depicted as returned through it's utilization.

It was clear cut. It doesn't even make any sense in the context of how Jurgens portrayed King Thor. If he had the Odin Force, you'd have to be a madman to think the fight would last hours. It would be over in seconds.

All evidence points to him not having the Odin Force and this simply being a high showing for Thor. At best you can argue some form of it existed, amping his strength to some small degree I guess. Any further than that, and it's just conjecture at best, and straw grasping at worst. It's not wrong. Everyone does it. I did in a fight that potentially had a fair bit of more context than this one. If you use interviews. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would say more without it stalemate and with it definitely Hulk but i guess we arent going to change each others minds. Merged was definitely Class 100 at base.

Silliness. Especially if we look at their fight where Thor was pushing Hulk to his very limits while he was staging a battle.

I dont think they particularly wrassled at any stage. My main recollection was that Merged seemed pretty comfortable tussling with the hammer in play.

It's been a while since I read it but I remember the Hulk underestimating Norvell, saying he was no Thor (And admitting Thor has kicked him around smile) only to get knocked around and off his feet. He then stopped the hammer strike while he was down, knocked the wind out of Norvell and broke his fingers. Norvell then IIRC knocks the Hulk off panel for a few moments (Stunning him I'd wager) until the chick with the gun interferes.

All in all, I don't think you can read that fight and come to the assumption that the Merged Hulk was superior to Norvell physically unless you think the hammer strike is an indication of it, which it's not.

kakuzu

No BFR

1.Classic kills Hulk with Possible a punch if he really wanted lol.
2.Masterson could take it, If ms.Marvel beat him why can't he?
3.Thor bloodlust wins thsi with ease, I'm talking about hitting Hulk with white lighting, or a thermo blast to kill ego the living planet not just throw hammer and try to brawl.
4.If its Thor after chaos war, then Thor wins, If its before like weak one that has trouble with Rulk and sentry then its Hulk.
5.King Thor can eye blast him lol he doesn't need that hammer for this. WWH got hurt by spears...

Damborgson
Silliness. Especially if we look at their fight where Thor was pushing Hulk to his very limits while he was staging a battle.

It's been a while since I read it but I remember the Hulk underestimating Norvell, saying he was no Thor (And admitting Thor has kicked him around smile) only to get knocked around and off his feet. He then stopped the hammer strike while he was down, knocked the wind out of Norvell and broke his fingers. Norvell then IIRC knocks the Hulk off panel for a few moments (Stunning him I'd wager) until the chick with the gun interferes.

All in all, I don't think you can read that fight and come to the assumption that the Merged Hulk was superior to Norvell physically unless you think the hammer strike is an indication of it, which it's not. Could you post the fight if u have it? You are right when you say stopping the hammer is has become overrated.

Damborgson
Bump
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/mvandersall/omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out1.gif

cdtm
Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor hulk (strictly hand to hand) - Thor beats the Professor.

Round 2: Masterson Thor vs Gray Hulk - Masterson wins.

Round 3: Thor (bloodlusted) vs Savage Hulk - Thor wins.

Round 4: Thor (current) vs Hulk (current) - Hulk wins, easily.

Round 5: King Thor (without mjolnir) vs WWH - Thor wins.

I'm going to add my own:

Hulk vs Thor h2h with human level stats. big grin

Colossus-Big C
Thor wins all these fights
Hulk is still physically stronger though

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor wins all these fights

Even the one where he's dead?

That's still current Thor, right?

zopzop

No BFR

1) Hulk with difficulty
2) Thor with ease
3) Hulk with difficulty
4) Thor for the majority
5) Thor, no contest

TheHulk
Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor hulk (strictly hand to hand)-5/10

Round 2: Masterson Thor vs Gray Hulk-Materson Thor 7/10

Round 3: Thor (bloodlusted) vs Savage Hulk-Thor 9/10

Round 4: Thor (current) vs Hulk (current)-Hulk 10/10

Round 5: King Thor (without mjolnir) vs WWH-WWH 6/10

JakeTheBank
WWH's not beating King Thor.

TheHulk
WWH's not beating King Thor. In a fist fight I think he is,quite barely though

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
In a fist fight I think he is,quite barely though I said no mjolnir. Not a fist fight. Even if it was hulk would still lose.

D-Block
Thor wins all of these and King Thor wins in a stomp.

TheHulk
I said no mjolnir. Not a fist fight. Even if it was hulk would still lose. Without The hammer it will obviously go to a fist fight....

Damborgson
Without The hammer it will obviously go to a fist fight.... you should read up on king thor.

h1a8

No BFR

1. Professor hulk
2. Thor
3. Thor
4. Hulk (but Thor is CIS is off)
5. KT because of eye beams

DARTH POWER
Without The hammer it will obviously go to a fist fight....

Eye Beams..

But even in a fist fight, King Thor is just too powerful.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Eye Beams..

But even in a fist fight, King Thor is just too powerful. Awww come on man their is a difference between strength and power and fist fight is all strength....eye beams really???

Damborgson
Awww come on man their is a difference between strength and power and fist fight is all strength....eye beams really??? check out page two on here. It shows his eye beams and some other abilities.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Professor Hulk was pushed so far in a fist fight with Thor that he nearly reverted to the Savage Banner form. And that was a staged battle.

Don't get me wrong, even that Hulk is incredibly strong (Superman barely beat him for example) but Thor would take the majority.

DARTH POWER
Awww come on man their is a difference between strength and power and fist fight is all strength....eye beams really???

King Thor already took down Hulk and Thing together in a fist fight without his eye beams and without Mjolnir, and even without Odin Power(well at least without most of it).. And his eye beams are extremely powerful btw.

Thor vs Hulk is usually a split because Thor tends to go toe to toe with him, and doesnt use his high end energy attacks. But King Thor is just on another level.

Stoic
This is an older thread, and shows that in some cases, it's better to wait before casing a decision.

Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor Hulk (strictly hand to hand) - Hulk 6/10

Round 2: Masterson Thor vs Gray Hulk - Masterson

Round 3: Thor (bloodlusted) vs Savage Hulk - Stalemate

Round 4: Thor (current) vs Hulk (current) - Hulk

Round 5: King Thor (without mjolnir) vs WWH - King Thor 8/10 unless World Breaker appears then 8/10 WB Hulk

Damborgson
Awww come on man their is a difference between strength and power and fist fight is all strength....eye beams really??? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/sheild0md.jpg

thats a bit of what he could do with his eye beams

ozz81
Round 1: Professor hulk if thor held his ground like he did with savage hulk then maybe a draw

Round 2: Thor

Round 3: Thor

Round 4: Thor he shud win if he uses GB or WM or other divine abilities: thermo blast thousand winds etc or even hammer pounding hulk like hell into oblivion etc..

Round 5: King Thor easy

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Stoic
This is an older thread, and shows that in some cases, it's better to wait before casing a decision.

Round 1: Thor(classic) vs Professor Hulk (strictly hand to hand) - Hulk 6/10

Round 2: Masterson Thor vs Gray Hulk - Masterson

Round 3: Thor (bloodlusted) vs Savage Hulk - Stalemate

Round 4: Thor (current) vs Hulk (current) - Hulk

Round 5: King Thor (without mjolnir) vs WWH - King Thor 8/10 unless World Breaker appears then 8/10 WB Hulk

Agree with 1 & 2.

Disagree with 3, 4 & 5.

3-Savage Hulk admitted Mjolnir gave Thor the edge over him.

As for 4, with CIS on you might be right, but if Current Thor is bloodlusted I still give it to Thor.

5- King Thor beats any Hulk, with or without Mjolnir.

Rez
Is this based on 616 Thor and Hulk,if so,why are people mentioning King Thor,he is from an alternate reality huh

JakeTheBank
Because King Thor specifically refers to Thor from the Reigning arc, which is still canon to Thor's history.

Rez
Because King Thor specifically refers to Thor from the Reigning arc, which is still canon to Thor's history.

The reigning happened in an alternate timeline,it did not happen in 616
smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
The reigning happened in an alternate timeline,it did not happen in 616
smile

It happened in 616 until King Thor went back in time and told his present self not to abandon his humanity, creating the divergent time line.

Regardless, King Thor specifically refers to that Thor from that arc. smile

Rez
It happened in 616 until King Thor went back in time and told his present self not to abandon his humanity, creating the divergent time line.

King Thor from earth 3515 travelled back in time to prevent the killing of jake olson that caused Lord Thors fall from grace.But 616 thor removed asgard from earth preventing those events happening in that timeline.

Rez

here is the funny part the prologue for The Reigning starts at issue 68
the story is set in the year 2020.yet if we back up a bit to Thor issue 59 "Missing" see,s Thor fighting on the day of ragnarok he is then separated from his hammer for more than 60 seconds,Next thing you know its the year 2026 and Thor in his Human form trying to convince people he is not a crazy old man,issue 59 kinda contradicts the validity of your claim. reading issue 60 "spiral part 1" starts in yet another timeline.we have 3 timelines conflicting here,and i have not even mentioned how it contradicts other characters future timelines. reading

TheHulk
you should read up on king thor. I did read Up In King Thpr thank you very much....ahhh whats the point its IMPOSSIBLE to reason with you.

Damborgson
I did read Up In King Thpr thank you very much....ahhh whats the point its IMPOSSIBLE to reason with you. Recently? Because the alternative is that you knew that King Thor does not need to use his fists to fight and still for some reason think he does...

and I wasnt aware of any attempts by your part to reason. The totality of your posts on here equaled= hulk wins, I dont know why or how but he does.

TheHulk
Recently? Because the alternative is that you knew that King Thor does not need to use his fists to fight and still for some reason think he does...

and I wasnt aware of any attempts by your part to reason. The totality of your posts on here equaled= hulk wins, I dont know why or how but he does. Whatever you say Damborgy He does have powerful eye beams that only melted Capt America and Wolverine(expect his hair) anyone else I'm missing???

Damborgson
Whatever you say Damborgy He does have powerful eye beams that only melted Capt America and Wolverine(expect his hair) anyone else I'm missing??? um....yeah. no expression

TheHulk
um....yeah. no expression Please name a few I don't care about his eye beams so I remember only a few things about it...

Damborgson
Please name a few I don't care about his eye beams so I remember only a few things about it... You got the eyebeams down. There are 2 more showings but they dont really matter. What i'm saying is that that is only a fraction of what KT is capable of without Mjolnir. Go to page 2. Theres some stuff on him there.

TheHulk
You got the eyebeams down. There are 2 more showings but they dont really matter. What i'm saying is that that is only a fraction of what KT is capable of without Mjolnir. Go to page 2. Theres some stuff on him there. Fine but let's take it onto a fist fight,Okay WWH can go either way but King Thor has the favor in the fight,but WB Hulk he would win...

Damborgson
Fine but let's take it onto a fist fight,Okay WWH can go either way but King Thor has the favor in the fight,but WB Hulk he would win... Read the OP. I didnt say fist fight. And theres a certain skyfather who beat the hell out of hulk a while back with his fists.

TheHulk
Read the OP. I didnt say fist fight. And theres a certain skyfather who beat the hell out of hulk a while back with his fists. I know the OP I'm just saying...you know what forget and yes Zeus i remember....their are so many reasons sons why Zeus thrash hulk that I won't even bother spilling...I think Rex can do that for me...

Damborgson
I know the OP I'm just saying...you know what forget and yes Zeus i remember....their are so many reasons sons why Zeus thrash hulk that I won't even bother spilling...I think Rex can do that for me... sooo you agree KT beats hulk?

gogogadgetgo
Thor in all

TheHulk
sooo you agree KT beats hulk?

KT vs grey hulk-Yes
KT vs savage hulk-Yes
KT vs Mindless Hulk-Yes
KT Vs Prof Hulk-Yes
KT vs War Hulk-Yea
KT vs Hulk/Nul-Yes
KT vs WWH-Yes
KT vs WB Hulk-HELL NO!!!

Damborgson
KT vs grey hulk-Yes
KT vs savage hulk-Yes
KT vs Mindless Hulk-Yes
KT Vs Prof Hulk-Yes
KT vs War Hulk-Yea
KT vs Hulk/Nul-Yes
KT vs WWH-Yes
KT vs WB Hulk-HELL NO!!! no expression you think wb hulk is past skyfather?

Rez
no expression you think wb hulk is past skyfather?

Hey your the resident Thor expert here,whats going on in issue 59???
I demand answers laughing

TheHulk
no expression you think wb hulk is past skyfather? Every Hulk fan believes at most WB Hulk is Low Skyfather so yes his not A Skyfather or pass one but his LVL Is one

DARTH POWER

KT vs WB Hulk-HELL NO!!!

Has WB Hulk taken down a Skyfather?

TheHulk
Has WB Hulk taken down a Skyfather? Skyfather Lvl yes.A Skyfather no

DARTH POWER
Skyfather Lvl yes.A Skyfather no

Who?

TheHulk
Who? Lol actually classic hulk was the one but I can't remember but to be honest maybe they were more like low to high trans

Silent Master
Thor wins.

Damborgson
Every Hulk fan believes at most WB Hulk is Low Skyfather so yes his not A Skyfather or pass one but his LVL Is one no they don't. Carver did. And even if he was wb has no answer to thor taking his head off with the of. Then astomizing the rest. Before he was even a clear cut skyfather his magic was turning beings immune to it to dust. The hulk would be erased from existence.

Nihilist
Skyfather Lvl yes.A Skyfather no lulz

TheHulk
no they don't. Carver did. And even if he was wb has no answer to thor taking his head off with the of. Then astomizing the rest. Before he was even a clear cut skyfather his magic was turning beings immune to it to dust. The hulk would be erased from existence. Dude your own threads sometime you look stupid everytime you make a mistake when the answer is right in front of you

Damborgson
Dude your own threads sometime you look stupid everytime you make a mistake when the answer is right in front of you Well since i'm to stupid to figure it out please explain hm? Or do you concede to not knowing what the hell your talking about and saying WB wins on nothing more other than you being attached to his balls?

TheHulk
Well since i'm to stupid to figure it out please explain hm? Or do you concede to not knowing what the hell your talking about and saying WB wins on nothing more other than you being attached to his balls? Attached to whose balls may I ask???

Damborgson
Attached to whose balls may I ask??? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif good Lord...

TheHulk
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif good Lord... Okay okay fine jokes aside.........alright....But first of if you look at your own which hulk is strongest thread you will see not only carver said hulk is low Skyfather.....as for KT vs WB Hulk I'm still sticking to my opinion...but I'm open for debate....

Damborgson
Okay okay fine jokes aside.........alright....But first of if you look at your own which hulk is strongest thread you will see not only carver said hulk is low Skyfather.....as for KT vs WB Hulk I'm still sticking to my opinion...but I'm open for debate.... Doesnt mean their right. Even if they were that wouldnt change they fact that hulk loses here. If your open to debate then start explaining how hulk wins. Not just saying he does without actually knowing.

TheHulk
Doesnt mean their right. Even if they were that wouldnt change they fact that hulk loses here. If your open to debate then start explaining how hulk wins. Not just saying he does without actually knowing. Whether they were right or not admit I was right about it lol

All out fight WB Hulk loses I admit

Fist Fight No way Fernando!

Damborgson
Whether they were right or not admit I was right about it lol

All out fight WB Hulk loses I admit

Fist Fight No way Fernando!

Why would I do that? Your wrong.

Good.

So you have nothing other then the that you like hulk. Alright. KT amps himself to even higher levels than Zeus and utterly destroys hulk.

TheHulk
Why would I do that? Your wrong.

Good.

So you have nothing other then the that you like hulk. Alright. KT amps himself to even higher levels than Zeus and utterly destroys hulk. *sign* whatever friend.....

Damborgson
*sign* whatever friend..... Yeah thats what I thought.

Btw. Its *sigh*

Nihilist
Yeah thats what I thought.

Btw. Its *sigh* lol owned

Parmaniac
Every some Hulk fans believe s at most WB Hulk is Low Skyfather so yes his not A Skyfather or pass one but his LVL Is one fixed and pointed out the important.

TheHulk
Yeah thats what I thought.

Btw. Its *sigh* Hmmm typo but nevermind...this is not over though

Rez
Doesnt mean their right. Even if they were that wouldnt change they fact that hulk loses here. If your open to debate then start explaining how hulk wins. Not just saying he does without actually knowing.

Quite simple really,WB Hulk Up's his game powers through Lord Thors OF attack then proceeds to beat Lord Thor like Chris Brown beat Rihanna. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rez
Quite simple really,WB Hulk Up's his game powers through Lord Thors OF attack then proceeds to beat Lord Thor like Chris Brown beat Rihanna. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Eag the main man has arrive but please easy with the insults Mods won't like stuff like that...

Damborgson
Hmmm typo but nevermind...this is not over though Yes it is. You dont know what your talking about.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Quite simple really,WB Hulk Up's his game powers through Lord Thors OF attack then proceeds to beat Lord Thor like Chris Brown beat Rihanna. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing This is sad. laughing out loud It is "Quite simple" though: Thor's eye beams burn straight through the hulks head then he turns the rest to dust.

Rez
This is sad. laughing out loud It is "Quite simple" though: Thor's eye beams burn straight through the hulks head then he turns the rest to dust.

Hulks Regen abilities and strength of will let him walk through the attack,grab Thor then Beat him senseless.
what is so sad about that?it is equally as plausable as your opinion wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Hulks Regen abilities and strength of will let him walk through the attack,grab Thor then Beat him senseless.
what is so sad about that?it is equally as plausable as your opinion wink No it wont. What do you see hulk as? A low abstract or something? He's not even in KT's league. He'd be blast and turned to dust.

Sooo no its not equally plausible. wink

Rez
No it wont. What do you see hulk as? A low abstract or something? He's not even in KT's league. He'd be blast and turned to dust.

Sooo no its not equally plausible. wink

why not?
what do i see Hulk as?i see Hulk for what he is,an anomaly within MU. smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
why not?
what do i see Hulk as?i see Hulk for what he is,an anomaly within MU. smile Because he's not a skyfather level being?

Thats nice.

Rez
Because he's not a skyfather level being?

Thats nice.

Yet he can stand toe to toe with Thor big grin

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Yet he can stand toe to toe with Thor big grin You are aware that Thor is not a skyfather right....?

Rez
You are aware that Thor is not a skyfather right....?

I am aware that Hulk can stand toe to toe with Thor wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
I am aware that Hulk can stand toe to toe with Thor wink laughing out loud Troll. A familiar one at that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>