Odin runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
Odin is fully powered with Odin Force

How powerful is he?

The story is he has to defend Earth from various enemies, they are

Zeus, Dormammu, Thanos, Atum, Cyttorak, Phoenix Force, Celestial, Galactus, Eternity, Living Tribunal

Place these 10 characters in order and then say how far Odin with Odin Force gets

They all fully powered and can only use their own powers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos
Zeus
Dormammu/Cyttorak/Galactus
Atum
Celestials
Eternity
Living Tribunal

That's the best I could when characters fluctuate etc. Phoenix Force is more variable than the rest, too hard.

I think up until Atum, Odin has a chance ranging from decent to good.

Utrigita
Thanos
Zeus
Cyttorak
Dormammu
Atum
Celestial
Galactus
Phoenix Force
Eternity
Living Tribunal

Probably stalemate at Dormammu, else he is done at Atum, if Atum turns into Demorgorge that is...

SuperMan103
thanos
dormammu/zeus
atum
cyttorak
celestial
phoenix
galactus
eternity
living tribunal

he stalemates zeus/dormammu and loses to atum.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thanos
Zeus
Cyttorak
Dormammu
Atum
Celestial
Galactus
Phoenix Force
Eternity
Living Tribunal

i agree for the most part...id put thanos above zeus tho because of his current upgrade...and the fact that thanos is very difficult to deal with because he is so damn strategic and dangerous nomatter powerful he is

atum would rapestomp him almost worse then any on the list because of his powerset

dormammu fully powered seems out of odins range as well imo...would see odin stopping here completely

and celestial, galactus, PF, eternity, LT are just overkill here

Utrigita
Originally posted by bbrem123
i agree for the most part...id put thanos above zeus tho because of his current upgrade...and the fact that he is thanos is very difficult to deal with because he is so damn strategic

atum would rapestomp him almost worse then any on the list because of his powerset

dormammu fully powered seems out of odins range as well imo...would see odin stopping here completely

and celestial, galactus, PF, eternity, LT are just overkill here

Well I obviously won't (stick out tongue), maybe in terms of durability (given his shields etc) but I think Zeus energy projection etc, is above what Thanos can output and I'm fairly certain that in a forum match enough proof can be presented in order to give Zeus a win over Thanos.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos
Zeus
Atum
Celestials
Eternity
Living Tribunal

That's the best I could when characters fluctuate etc. Phoenix Force is more variable than the rest, too hard.

I think up until Atum, Odin has a chance ranging from decent to good.

bbrem123
we havnt seen to much of current thanos to determine what he is capable of now...only the fact that he made lord Mar-vell look like a *****(who made a team of high herald look like bitchs lol)

im not saying thanos has a greater powerout then zeus...durability yes, but output there isnt much proof in thanos's favor....i just dont think zeus can take thanos down....especially after his current upgrade

FanBoy101
we havnt seen to much of current thanos to determine what he is capable of now...only the fact that he made lord Mar-vell look like a *****(who made a team of high herald look like bitchs lol)

im not saying thanos has a greater powerout then zeus...durability yes, but output there isnt much proof in thanos's favor....i just dont think zeus can take thanos down....especially after his current upgrade What if thanos had Juggernaut like durability... confused

Utrigita

im not saying thanos has a greater powerout then zeus...durability yes, but output there isnt much proof in thanos's favor....i just dont think zeus can take thanos down....especially after his current upgrade

Something Thanos would be capable of doing fine by himself, Odin casually oneshot Surfer, and DP Tyrant slapped high heralds around as well without significant issues, hell Morg with WOL smashed heralds left and right. My point is that what Mar-vell did isn't very telling for his own powerlevel except that he is above High Herald.

In a forum match, as I see it, Thanos isn't protected from Death because part of that rule is a part of a plot device. Same as Drax being the Silver Bullet for Thanos, a fact didn't stop Galactus from nearly killing Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos
Zeus
Atum
Celestials
Eternity
Living Tribunal

I think up until Atum, Odin has a chance ranging from decent to good. You think he has a chance of beating Galactus erm?

He beats Thanos, and mabye zues and mabye dormammu. Don't know abour cyttorak. The rest stomp him.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Utrigita
Something Thanos would be capable of doing fine by himself, Odin casually oneshot Surfer, and DP Tyrant slapped high heralds around as well without significant issues, hell Morg with WOL smashed heralds left and right. My point is that what Mar-vell did isn't very telling for his own powerlevel except that he is above High Herald.

In a forum match, as I see it, Thanos isn't protected from Death because part of that rule is a part of a plot device. Same as Drax being the Silver Bullet for Thanos, a fact didn't stop Galactus from nearly killing Thanos.

either way it was obvious his durablity was increase even in a weakened state...he would be much more of a threat to odin then last time

how is that a plot device...it is a powerup...he is the avatar of death now...its like juggernaut getting his powers from cyttorak nothing more

Utrigita
either way it was obvious his durablity was increase even in a weakened state...he would be much more of a threat to odin then last time

how is that a plot device...it is a powerup...he is the avatar of death now...its like juggernaut getting his powers from cyttorak nothing more

Increased durability will only present a problem in the way that it'll take longer for Odin to down Thanos, if Thanos has presented no significant power up beyond that to threaten Odin, it'll be as last time with the difference that it'll take longer.

It's a power up granted to Thanos in order for the plot to move along, if we are to nitpick it, then it was clear that Mar-Vell was about to kill Thanos which iirc was what summoned Death, so Thanos was immune to death's embrace as long as it was needed and to the degree needed.

Bentley
This is all I have to say about this:

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/RaikoutheAmazing/Odin/Odinblast.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
He doesn't get very far at all.. probably not even past Zeus

leonidas
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

How powerful is he?

Zeus, Dormammu, Thanos, Atum, Cyttorak, Phoenix Force, Celestial, Galactus, Eternity, Living Tribunal

Place these 10 characters in order and then say how far Odin with Odin Force gets

thanos
dormmy/zeus/cyttorak
atum
galactus/PF
celestial
eternity
lt

obviously a 'full-powered' galactus is impossible to place since we don't know his full power, so i went with the more standard version. full power PF is also difficult to gauge and some proof exists that may make it omniversal. again, i went with the more standard version.

atum's powerset makes him more dangerous to some than others. dormmy or cyttorak might be able to defeat him. i don't think his more recent appearances in hercules did him any favors....

KuRuPT Thanosi
his most recent performance would mean Thanos could even beat him

SupremeMan
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

How powerful is he?

He gets through the first three handily. I'm not sure about the next three because I don't know their abilities well enough. He definitely doesn't get past a celestial.

ares834
IMO Dormammu would defeat Odin, unless the fight took place as Asgard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He doesn't get very far at all.. probably not even past Zeus
his most recent performance would mean Thanos could even beat him

no expression

DarkOdin
his most recent performance would mean Thanos could even beat him laughing out loud and first seen enemy that hurt Odin as their only feat and had Odin transform Thor and other asgardians into blood gaints to fight them and you think this shows Thanos to be above Odin??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.