Iori, K', and Kyo X Ryo (Mr.Karate), Terry, and Alba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Current and canon versions @ full power.

Winners face Ash.

Jinkaza1987
ERM RYO WAS MR.KARATE... I THOUGHT IT WAS TAKUMA...

anyways... if its the normal ryo... KOFXIII terry... and KOFMI2 alba... than i think... team 1 gets it... because ryo and alba are no match K' and Kyo... while terry might be able to beat iori...

but if its Mr. Karate, MOTW Terry, and alba than its team 2 FTW

Darkstorm Zero
Ryo became the 2nd Mr. Karate by the time of MOTW/NGBC Era.

Jinkaza1987
I have to admit, i had no idea about that... thanks for letting me know... than i guess team 2 wins for sure...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Hmm...

Tough decision. I think team 1 wins.

P-Geyser
I go with team two

Frisky Dingo
Remember, the winning team has 2 fight Ash.

samirerre
the lone wolf could take them all toghether
snk should take back terry as hero insted of kyo

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samirerre

Uhm... No, No. If Terry could do that he would not have lost or drawn even with Kyo, ever.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Remember, the winning team has 2 fight Ash. They gotta fight Ash, huh? I don't think either team is beatin him. Could be wrong but...

samirerre
which terry
kof terry or ff terry?
if the kof one then you are right
but the ff one is like i said befor

Darkstorm Zero
There's not much differenc ein terms of overall character. Even MOTW Terry would have trouble with the flame users... The competition in KOF is simply much harsher than what FF brings.

samirerre
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
There's not much differenc ein terms of overall character. Even MOTW Terry would have trouble with the flame users... The competition in KOF is simply much harsher than what FF brings.
its not about competition but about power

also if terry would need help ryo would join him
ryo team in kof is one of the strongests teams on kof

Darkstorm Zero
I have to ask, is this based on Gameplay? Because if it is, then it's inadmissable.

samirerre
if it was on ff story then team 2
if it was on kof story the team 1

P-Geyser
Originally posted by samirerre

I agree but SADLY and UNFORNATLEY it won't happen.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Because like EMP stated playmore has the flameusers ABOVE every other character.

Darkstorm Zero
It's not just the flame users dude... The competition in KOF is generally much tougher than it was back in FF, or AOF for that matter.

P-Geyser
That's because you have characters who had their own games in which they were the stars(Pyscho Soldier Ikari Warriors)and of course Fatal Fury and AOF plus the three team rule....so yeah the comp is going to be more tougher than the actual one on one tourneys held in FF and AOF.

samirerre
Originally posted by No End N Site
They gotta fight Ash, huh? I don't think either team is beatin him. Could be wrong but...

lol why you have a pringles pic' on your avatar

I-Drop
Team 1

P-Geyser
Was wondering when you would get to responding.

I-Drop
How you been, PG? Yeah I don't post that much anymore. Rehash honestly ****s up any chance team 2 had of winning IMO.

P-Geyser
I will reply to you through pm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.