Ravage vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25787/475092-rhulk2_fight.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14493/1407027-colossus_bigcostume6.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Anyone?

King Castle
aside from punching hulk what else has he done?

i recall reading his bio some months back let me see what i recall.

hmm.. tried came up with nothing.

StiltmanFTW
I don't really know, I only remember him from the computer game biscuits

Sources say that he actually snapped Hulk's neck with that punch. Hence the sound.

He doesn't have many appearances, reading up on him wouldn't take much time. Crawford is a smart fighter and with that kind of punching power I don't think Colossus stands a chance, tbh.

King Castle
but it is also old school hulk with old school stats against a guy who is far more durable than that Hulk.sneer

srankmissingnin
Ravage has a beard so he is manlier. It might not give him a win... but it counts for something.

King Castle
Colossus has the Drago haircut makes him meaner.

BigSid
Ravage was stronger than the Hulk at base level but couldn't amp, he beat the Hulk on their first meeting.

He retains his full genius level intellect, has a healing factor but doesn't get stronger when he gets angry like the Hulk.

It actually wasn't Hulk that stopped him it was Glenn Talbot with an experimental weapon that sent him into suspended animation.

In saying that he's a scientist rather than a fighter so Peter has the edge on him there and Hulk said Peter would have made a good opponent for him back in his previous incarnations which Ravage arguably is comparable to.

Tough fight, I'm not sure who would get the majority tbh!

juggernaut74
Not sure either, might go with Colossus by default.

StiltmanFTW
bump

colossulrage
ya i go with BIG C here he is a trained fighter from years and years of training in the danger room if he uses what he was taught and not try to just slug it out then colossus has the edge

KingD19
Originally posted by colossulrage
ya i go with BIG C here he is a trained fighter from years and years of training in the danger room if he uses what he was taught and not try to just slug it out then colossus has the edge

That is what he tends to do against stronger opponents.....most of the time.

StiltmanFTW
bump

juggernaut74
Colossus got some descent showings in the last year. Appearing to be stronger than War Machine and fighting Red Hulk at normal power are pretty impressive. What has Ravage done recently?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.