Photographs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree
Time to post pictures of yourselves again! I fail to remember who posted a thread of this sort initially, but it was some time ago. In any case, I thought it would be fun to do it again. Many of us have been members of the KMC for 10+ years! Besides, it's always nice to put a face to a name.

Deja~vu
Hi, nice.

My pics won't upload. Says it's to large. I have to work on it or better yet try to find a smaller pic.

Damn, I can never get it right, never, never never. But I can email it to someone and they can upload it f,or me...lol

ushomefree
You could try cropping a portion of the photo you wanted to import. Save the cropped portion as a new file and import it. The file (photo) will be much smaller than the original. The file might be small enough to import at that point. It's hit or miss. Other than that, you'll need software with the capability to compress files - specifically JPEGs and so forth. Freeware may be available, but I'm not sure; it wouldn't surprise me if there was, however. Just make sure you do a little research on the ones your thinking about installing - namely, if it's compatible with your current OS.

King Kandy
Thread already exists in the general discussion forum...

ushomefree
Oh... my bad - didn't know. What's it called?

King Kandy
member pictures or something... its usually on the 1st or 2nd page.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31891

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.