Batman vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Times Square.

Who wins?

Bentley
Rhino loses.

SamZED
Rhino is a dramatic character these days so he wins.

The Nuul
Rhino vs Rhino

Rhino still loses.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
Rhino loses. how exactly? confused

The Nuul
Its Rhino, he beats him self.

BruceSkywalker
Rhino loses against Bruce or Dick.... Rhino is not the smartest person in the world so that will be and can be exploited.. Batman gets Rhino to knock himself out so Batman wins this way too easy

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight in Times Square.

Who wins?

With no prep for Batman, the Rhino perhaps should win based on abilities unless gas bombs can stop him. Then again, the advantage Spidey always had besides his webbing was that the Rhino always wore himself out. That's most likely what happens here. Batman dodges and goads the Rhino into all-out attacking until he collapses or is totally out of breath. Then Batman hits him with the bat-gas bombs.

Omega Vision
On paper, if we looked at their powersets Rhino should win...

...but seriously Batman wins. He's got too good a record against unskilled unintelligent bricks to lose here.

Eternal Idol
Rhino ftw.

Robin Dc
Batman would destroy him.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Robin Dc
Batman would destroy him.

Sure would. Batman would headbutt Rhino's fists to death.

batman

the ninjak
There shouldn't be rhino threads!

Metalmanx
Rhino actually has a damn good chance of beating Batman here. Rhino's not slow by any means, it's just that Spidey is so much faster than him. Spidey also has superhuman strength behind his blows, something Bats would wish he'd have against Rhino. Superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina...lots of things are looking good for Aleksei. Gas may work, so I'll give Batman that one. But Rhino's chances are just as good, in my opinion.

I think Rhino can take this 5/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Rhino actually has a damn good chance of beating Batman here. Rhino's not slow by any means, it's just that Spidey is so much faster than him. Spidey also has superhuman strength behind his blows, something Bats would wish he'd have against Rhino. Superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina...lots of things are looking good for Aleksei. Gas may work, so I'll give Batman that one. But Rhino's chances are just as good, in my opinion.

I think Rhino can take this 5/10. BS, Batman wins 5/10

Robin Dc
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I think Rhino can take this 5/10.

Actually Batman is an expert in fighting foes such as Rhino Bane for example.

zopzop
You know what's sad? That with all the PIS, CIS and BS surrounding Batman, his fans actually believe he'd stand a snowballs chance in hell vs someone who is Class 85 strength wise, fast for his size and excellent damage soak.

With PIS/CIS/BS off, Rhino stomps him into paste 10/10.

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight in Times Square.

Who wins? Batman kicks, Rhino disintegrates.

MrMind
come on guys, rhino ain't no killer croc.

Badabing
Originally posted by MrMind
come on guys, rhino ain't no killer croc. I don't like your tone when talking about characters with a reptilian skin condition! sneer

King Castle
who actually stated it 1st?

"I have raptor blood and Jurassic DNA," said Badabing.

"I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA," said Charlie Sheen.

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
who actually stated it 1st?

"I have raptor blood and Jurassic DNA," said Badabing.

"I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA," said Charlie Sheen. Jurassic is a time period, How can u have Jurassic DNA ?

Spire
Batman.

TricksterPriest
Unless Rhino got alot smarter since I've been gone, I can't see him winning. Omega put it best. How many times have we seen Batman take out super-powered idiots? Rhino's hardly the worst guy he's taken out.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Robin Dc
Actually Batman is an expert in fighting foes such as Rhino Bane for example.

Except Rhino is waaaaay way stronger and more durable than Bane.

SamZED
Yes. Like 30 times stronger

RE: Blaxican
Rhino in a non-PIS environment. Batman's peak human punches, kicks and equipment will just bounce off.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by zopzop
You know what's sad? That with all the PIS, CIS and BS surrounding Batman, his fans actually believe he'd stand a snowballs chance in hell vs someone who is Class 85 strength wise, fast for his size and excellent damage soak.

With PIS/CIS/BS off, Rhino stomps him into paste 10/10.

Honestly, I agree completely. Just giving Batman the benefit of the doubt, due to his gadgets. Plot device on a belt!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless Rhino got alot smarter since I've been gone, I can't see him winning. Omega put it best. How many times have we seen Batman take out super-powered idiots? Rhino's hardly the worst guy he's taken out.

thumb up

the ninjak
Originally posted by chomperx9
Jurassic is a time period, How can u have Jurassic DNA ?

Guess you've never seen Jurassic Park.

There's plenty of that stuff inside mosquitoes trapped inside fossilized tree sap.

SamZED
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless Rhino got alot smarter since I've been gone, I can't see him winning. He has. He was shown having a conversation with Doc Ock and figuring his plan. Im telling you Rhino is badass now! eek!

batdude123
Batman stomps.

Knowsbleed33
Rhino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.