Superman Dynasty Vs Annihilation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/allstarsuperman6pg21in6.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/710534-annihilus_and_the_arthrians_large.jpg

Galan007
the superman dynasty in its totality is absolutely massive. the scans found here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496222&pagenumber=3

explain it quite nicely.

SquallX
Prime 1 Million alone is a beast, but the whole Dynasty. Damn. eek!

Prep-Man
Awave had beings that could take on Galactus, though.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Wasn't Galactus clearly weaken in that arc.

Also the Dynasty is at least thousands, or more strong.

vince_slice
The Annihilation Wave had Tenebrous, Aegis and Thanos on their side. They also had Galactus and Surfer at their disposal as a weapon, so this might make a difference.

Brockalizer
Annihilus is a brilliant strategist and cares very little for the well being of his own team, making him a formidable adversary. He uses most of his wave to attack earth and keep the Superman dynasty occupied. While they are distracted he uses his cosmic control rod to de-power all the Superpeople.

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Annihilus is a brilliant strategist and cares very little for the well being of his own team, making him a formidable adversary. He uses most of his wave to attack earth and keep the Superman dynasty occupied. While they are distracted he uses his cosmic control rod to de-power all the Superpeople.

He' not De-powering the Dynasty. The Dynasty is backed by Superman Prime Gold 1 Million, main time line Superman, and by the Fifth Dimension's Imps.

http://i52.tinypic.com/33msn6b.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/116s9dt.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
The Wave had Thanos, Aegis, Tenebrous, a Galactus gun/bomb, Delinquent, and galaxy wide armada. A-Wave should handle Superman Dynasty due their big guns and Thanos' intellect.

shokosugi
the 5th dimension imp superman solos

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by vince_slice
The Annihilation Wave had Tenebrous, Aegis and Thanos on their side. They also had Galactus and Surfer at their disposal as a weapon, so this might make a difference.

but were "T & A" actually a part of the A-wave? I know they were freed during that whole mess, but I dont really remember them working *with* Annihilius in his efforts to conquer this dimension..........

Tazer

McNasty996
The way I see it the Waves only Saving Grace is if Galactus,Tenebrous, and Aegis are involved. If not they lose due to higher end characters such as Supes million. If so I could give them the win but just barely due to numbers and the Galactus, Tenebrous, and Aegis taking out Prime and Million.

Gecko4lif
You guys are hilarious

A-Wave doesnt stand a chance

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man

If u count Tenebrous and Aegis yeah... They werent really part of it though.. They were more like tools that were uses once...

Galan007
^ and the only reason T&A agreed to help thanos/the a-wave that one time is because of the grudge they had against galactus. sans that, they didn't help annihilus at all. that said, it seems kind of odd that they would be included amongst the list of annihilus' 'henchmen' (for lack of a better word), but hey... /shrug

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SquallX
He' not De-powering the Dynasty. The Dynasty is backed by Superman Prime Gold 1 Million, main time line Superman, and by the Fifth Dimension's Imps.

http://i52.tinypic.com/33msn6b.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/116s9dt.jpg

The cosmic control rod gives Annihilus the the ability to manipulate matter and energy. Giving him the ability to alter it's molecular structure. Every single member of the dynasty is made up of matter and needs energy to survive. The Rod houses the essence of a Tyannan starship's stardrive, which means that the Rod has incalculable power and abilities. Superman is not "GODman".

quanchi112
A wave, easily.

iceman24567
Superman Dynasty obliterates them

TricksterPriest
You know what? I refuse to count T&A as part of the wave. They had their own grudge against Galactus and as soon as he was crushed, they bounced. If there's no galactus, they have no reason to be there. And Galactus as captive? That's just asking to get killed. Supes 1M can easily match Surfer's power, and once Galactus gets free, the wave burns.

You're grasping at straws because you know you can't win. Superman 1M, while dying and deprived of his full power, punched his way through time. Yes, I'm not kidding. He PUNCHED his way back to the 853rd century. And that's just one guy. The A-wave faces an army.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You know what? I refuse to count T&A as part of the wave. They had their own grudge against Galactus and as soon as he was crushed, they bounced. If there's no galactus, they have no reason to be there. And Galactus as captive? That's just asking to get killed. Supes 1M can easily match Surfer's power, and once Galactus gets free, the wave burns.

You're grasping at straws because you know you can't win. Superman 1M, while dying and deprived of his full power, punched his way through time. Yes, I'm not kidding. He PUNCHED his way back to the 853rd century. And that's just one guy. The A-wave faces an army. Originally posted by Prep-Man
Awave had beings that could take on Galactus, though. You have to count them the threadstarter does. You can't pick and choose who counts and who doesn't if you aren't the threadstarter. Rules is rules, trickey my boy.

He had aid to punch through time iirc and how does that translate into him beating Tenebrous or Aegis and the billions of a wave beings that will plague them all at every turn.

TricksterPriest
La la la la, not listening. crazy If someone other than Quan has points to argue, I might listen.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have to count them the threadstarter does. You can't pick and choose who counts and who doesn't if you aren't the threadstarter. Rules is rules, trickey my boy.

He had aid to punch through time iirc and how does that translate into him beating Tenebrous or Aegis and the billions of a wave beings that will plague them all at every turn.

They are back by the fifth dimension Imps, and are giving even more powers by Superman Prime Gold 1 Million.

quanchi112
They are back by the fifth dimension Imps, and are giving even more powers by Superman Prime Gold 1 Million. Who is ?

La la la la, not listening. crazy If someone other than Quan has points to argue, I might listen. 3 posts in and you have already given up. Is this really trick or has the fire finally been extinguished.

TricksterPriest
^and most of the wave is pure fodder.

quanchi112
^and most of the wave is pure fodder. Yes, it is but on top of that two Galactus level beings and the gun who runs the wave feats off of energy.

With Thanos calling the shots I see a route.

TricksterPriest
mmmm. Silence. big grin

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who is ?

3 posts in and you have already given up. Is this really trick or has the fire finally been extinguished.

All of them have a certain protection, because one of the Dynasty Superman married the queen of the fifth dimension Imps.

Don't remember which it was.

quanchi112
All of them have a certain protection, because one of the Dynasty Superman married the queen of the fifth dimension Imps.

Don't remember which it was. Protection against what.

-Pr-
T&A aren't necessarily part of the wave, but if Prep Man wants to include them, he should clarify please (bar his post on the first page).

Utrigita
Superman Dynasty.

Tazer
Yo.

Don't remember which it was.

1 of them (the 1 who helped re-form Lois) was named Lzyxm Ltpkz

Tazer

Sirius77
The dynasty.

optic_blast!!!
Superman Dynasty easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.