Mangog Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Current Doomsday.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25705/1142563-87389662764.21_large.gif

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61810/1695910-out_37_dylux__4_copy_large.jpg

guy222
mangog

Gecko4lif
Doomsday

Rage.Of.Olympus
The last time I saw Doomsday was in his fight against Steel.

Mangog puts him 6 feet under.

leonidas
what's current dd done?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by leonidas
what's current dd done?
Beat Steel. Which admittedly is something to be expected of any DD incarnation.

He's apparently regained his Adaptation on the Fly ability that he had in H/P.

Flameback
The hate filled Mangog!

leonidas
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Beat Steel. Which admittedly is something to be expected of any DD incarnation.

He's apparently regained his Adaptation on the Fly ability that he had in H/P.

IF that's the case, i'd say he'd win. otherwise, mangog takes it. be a hell of a fight to see in a book though, no doubt.

psycho gundam
that mangog was only defeated by thor's anti-force blast fired from within mangog's throat/mouth after repeated attempts to damage his outer body from a desperate thor, not sure how doomsday can evolve something that can replicate that.....

some metal skin ain't gonna cut it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that mangog was only defeated by thor's anti-force blast fired from within mangog's throat/mouth after repeated attempts to damage his outer body from a desperate thor, not sure how doomsday can evolve something that can replicate that.....

some metal skin ain't gonna cut it. doomsdays bone knuckles cut superman

he'll smash mangog to pieces

leonidas

some metal skin ain't gonna cut it.

basically i think he'd justr become flat out stronger and beat mangog to death. or evolve blades to carve him up. but that's only IF he adapts on the fly.....

carver9
Mangog 10/10.

Wasn't impressed with Doomsday fight against Steel. Steel actually gave him a run for his money and "stopped" 2 double handed crushes from Doomsday.

leonidas
Originally posted by carver9
Mangog 10/10.

Wasn't impressed with Doomsday fight against Steel. Steel actually gave him a run for his money and "stopped" 2 double handed crushes from Doomsday.

then you could be right if that's the case. like i said, i'm not familar with the current version. if he has no feats, it's all speculation, and if we are going strictly by on-panel, doesn't sound like anyone could make a very good case for dd.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
doomsdays bone knuckles cut superman

he'll smash mangog to pieces lol when?

Rage.Of.Olympus
His bone protrusions have always been able to harm Superman but that hardly means they can be used to damage Mangog. Superman even broke one of them IIRC back in their original fight.

doomsdays bone knuckles cut superman

he'll smash mangog to pieces

Lol.

basically i think he'd justr become flat out stronger and beat mangog to death. or evolve blades to carve him up. but that's only IF he adapts on the fly.....

Please don't buy into the evolution crap. His grew some metal. That hardly means he can beat Mangog. A no limit fallacy would have to be applied.

Mangog would wreck Doomsday.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Mangog would wreck Doomsday. thats a buffoonish statement...you have no evidence mangog would beat doomsday.

Prep-Man
In the preview with the Outsiders, Doomsday is taking on a team that is composed of Eradicator, Achilles, Geo-Force, etc...

Starscream M
lol when? um everytime they fought confused

Nihilist
thats a buffoonish statement...you have no evidence mangog would beat doomsday. And what evidence do you have that Doomsday would "smash mangog to pieces" ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
In the preview with the Outsiders, Doomsday is taking on a team that is composed of Eradicator, Achilles, Geo-Force, etc... If he beats them then I will be impressef as of right now Mangog wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats a buffoonish statement...you have no evidence mangog would beat doomsday.

no

Omega Vision
lol when?
DOS and H/P IIRC.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
And what evidence do you have that Doomsday would "smash mangog to pieces" ? he beat Darkseid to a pulp, and made superman actually give up hope of winning...

Simbon
he beat Darkseid to a pulp, and made superman actually give up hope of winning...

Yeah, actually there is a really good chance that Doomsday wins this: while Mangog is using Doomsday to wipe his ass, it is very possible that Doomsday might evolve some kind of optic blast that he can fire up Mangog's rectum to give him the win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
If he beats them then I will be impressef as of right now Mangog wins

He will more than likely win. Because after that, he's going to beat the JLA to a pulp. A lineup that consists of Saint Walker and Jade. Then after that, Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy. Also, Cyborg Superman is apart of the fight as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh really? I'll be impressed if he does.

It'll still be Superman who puts him down though. Mark my words. ahuh

FanBoy101
In the preview with the Outsiders, Doomsday is taking on a team that is composed of Eradicator, Achilles, Geo-Force, etc... Cannon fodder... erm

Prep-Man
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Cannon fodder... erm

Everyone else, yes, but not the members I mentioned.

iceman24567
Cannon fodder... erm Eradicator, Achilles and Geo-Force are fodder? Well it's already obvious you don't read comics erm

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Eradicator, Achilles and Geo-Force are fodder? Well it's already obvious you don't read comics erm to SA Mangog? yes Thor was fodder for him... laughing

iceman24567
to SA Mangog? yes Thor was fodder for him... laughing I don't think you know what canon fodder is big surprise and since when was SA Mangog in this thread? Are you dyslexic? Is your name Percy Jackson?

JakeTheBank
Achilles is in Outsiders?

Nihilist
he beat Darkseid to a pulp, and made superman actually give up hope of winning... Mangog would beat Darkseid down, hell it took Thor with the belt of strength and 2 anti force blast to beat Mangog.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Nihilist
Mangog would beat Darkseid down, hell it took Thor with the belt of strength and 2 anti force blast to beat Mangog.

thumb up Mangog is no joke.

Prep-Man
Yeah, ok, this Doomsday is probably the most formidable I have seen. Easily walked through the Outsiders and probably killed Achilles. Even copied the powers of Geo-Force. Not only that but walked right through Eradicator who was backed by ALL of Krypton.

celeyhyga17
This DD is looking beastly. Achilles and Eradicator went down like amateurs. I'm not even counting the rest of the Outsiders.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Physically speaking, I don't think his -noticeably- more powerful than before, but he does have energy attacks and so on. I'm not sure what his power set is currently. Still, Superman is going to take him down in the end I wager. A bit of a low showing for Eradicator getting taken down like that. Archilles was the most impressive in that fight physically imo.

Mangog still beats him down.

celeyhyga17
Physically speaking, I don't think his -noticeably- more powerful than before, but he does have energy attacks and so on. I'm not sure what his power set is currently. Still, Superman is going to take him down in the end I wager. A bit of a low showing for Eradicator getting taken down like that. Archilles was the most impressive in that fight physically imo.

Mangog still beats him down.

I wouldn't really call it a low showing. It was Doomsday after all.

leonidas
depends which mangog. perhaps the silver age would win. the more current mangog would lose to this dd imo. still hard to say for sure though--need to see how much damage he can consistently withstand. my guess will be he's going to be an absolute beast though. and after all the crap they've put dd through, i'd actually be happy to see him as a legitimate force who finally lives up to his billing.

TricksterPriest
If Doomsday got his rapid evolution without dying ability back, he will eventually win this. The last time he had it, was H/P and Gog Wars.

Omega Vision
Yeah, ok, this Doomsday is probably the most formidable I have seen. Easily walked through the Outsiders and probably killed Achilles. Even copied the powers of Geo-Force. Not only that but walked right through Eradicator who was backed by ALL of Krypton.
Was he actually powered up by all of Krypton or was that just flowery dialogue?

leonidas
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Doomsday got his rapid evolution without dying ability back, he will eventually win this. The last time he had it, was H/P and Gog Wars.

seems to be the case--only smarter and SEEMINGLY able to adapt even quicker. i agree--he'd win this fight unless we're using SA mangog. before i say that i'd need more proof from dd.

celeyhyga17

going with the latter. it seemed like ure good Ole hyperbole to me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
seems to be the case--only smarter and SEEMINGLY able to adapt even quicker. i agree--he'd win this fight unless we're using SA mangog. before i say that i'd need more proof from dd.

So far his shown the metallic shell against Steel and he gained Eradicator like energy projection in the recent comic.

Not enough evidence to prove he evolve to beat Mangog so far. And as we saw, he can still be hurt even by Achilles level strength.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I wouldn't really call it a low showing. It was Doomsday after all.

Well in comparison to Achilles who withstood like 4 punches, Eradiactor shouldn't have been that badly stunned in moments.

Just flowery dialogue from what I can tell.

King Castle
Eradicator who was backed by ALL of Krypton. some one should slap you for that comment and your inability to distinguish hyperbole from actual intent..

it's like one human representing all of humanity if he were in another planet.

it doesnt make him a god like being with all the knowledge and power of humanity at his disposal he is just the total sum of earth's populace where there is no other human.

carver9
So far his shown the metallic shell against Steel and he gained Eradicator like energy projection in the recent comic.

Not enough evidence to prove he evolve to beat Mangog so far. And as we saw, he can still be hurt even by Achilles level strength.

Well in comparison to Achilles who withstood like 4 punches, Eradiactor shouldn't have been that badly stunned in moments.

Just flowery dialogue from what I can tell.

I agree with ALL of this.

Prep-Man

Who knows? He said something like, "you may be powerful, but I am backed by all of Krypton." Either way, he tore through Eradicator.

leonidas
Who knows? He said something like, "you may be powerful, but I am backed by all of Krypton." Either way, he tore through Eradicator.

yeah, seemed like just dialogue. regardless, that fight was a slaughter. it has been argued--convincingly in the past--that erads is herald level. i'd agree with that sentiment, and he was wtfstomped. and olympian never hurt him--at least not in any way that was shown aside from oly himself saying it. dd didn't even react to him. he broke off one protrusion then never landed another hit. i'd say he's certainly on mangog's level already. hopefully he shreds the league and kal to go along with this performance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.