Ninja Gaiden 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Ri3CJKG3cpA

Scythe
Awesome, ragequitters, start hiding.

Zack Fair
I like how they are saying "This game will kill you...a lot."

BloodRawEngine
That's the thickest-looking blood I've seen in a while. Assuming that's real-time, I'm liking Ryu's touched up character model compared to the wax-museum exhibits of NG2.

But is there really a point to cut out his unmasking erm ? We already know what he looks like. I understand it might be part of the plot, but if certain theories are true, then I'm pretty sure it was already done in NG1.

Kazenji
Like to know how its gonna turn out since Tomonobu Itagaki left after the second game.

BloodRawEngine
More realistic proportions for one, maybe? Even Hayabusa looks slimmer than previous games.

And on another note, does Hayabusa have a new sword? The tsuba and the handle-wrapping look a little different from what I saw.

Smasandian
I liked the second one but I never got around to finish it. It got way too hard and I don't have the patience to slog my way through it.

But I hope the developers give players an option to do it hardcore if they want, or less hardcore for people like me. I enjoyed the fighting immensely but the cheapness got to me. I ****ing hate cheap games.

Allankles
Originally posted by Scythe
Awesome, ragequitters, start hiding.

big grin

jalek moye
I don't get the focus on him unmasking, they act like his face has never been seen before. It'll prolly be some he turned into a fiend or something but still

Kazenji
XqXx6NWK1ek

RE: Blaxican
Voice acting and dubbing sounds and looks like shit lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.