Archangel vs Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.

Parmaniac
Does IF has any resistance against neurotoxins?

dmills
Yes.

King Castle
ahh... but is it combat effective?

dmills
Depends on the type of chemical agent. Any harmful toxins get burned out of his system by his chi, but I assume that Archangel's stuff is some supped up toxin, so who knows. How does Angel apply it?

King Castle
Wolverine plucked a feather from him and stabbed Deadpool on his upper lip which paralyzed his face and lips keeping him from talking

leonidas
flyers vs non-flyers always make for stylistic problems and are pretty unfair to the non-flyer. archangel has some very impressive speed feats and his accuracy with the feathers is very good. i see no way IF wins this if warren stays in the air and simply rains down feathers. if he makes a mistake, fist could ko him, but only if warren's stupid.

dmills
Pretty potent stuff. I honestly don't know. Anything I say would be conjecture. What I do know is that Danny has a much higher resistance to toxins then a normal human. But its hard to compare without some sort of benchmark. Deadpool has a healing factor, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's anymore resistant to the effects of the poisons.

leonidas
Originally posted by dmills
Pretty potent stuff. I honestly don't know. Anything I say would be conjecture. What I do know is that Danny has a much higher resistance to toxins then a normal human. But its hard to compare without some sort of benchmark. Deadpool has a healing factor, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's anymore resistant to the effects of the poisons.

yeah, but even if he IS resistant, i can't see him taking too many of them. a few? sure. but all aa has to do is KEEP bombarding him. hard for me to believe he would remain unaffected enough to avoid being decapitated at some point. erm

archangel

dmills
Originally posted by leonidas
flyers vs non-flyers always make for stylistic problems and are pretty unfair to the non-flyer. archangel has some very impressive speed feats and his accuracy with the feathers is very good. i see no way IF wins this if warren stays in the air and simply rains down feathers. if he makes a mistake, fist could ko him, but only if warren's stupid. See I didn't even think about that! The environment would be the determining factor. Outside in the open archangel. In an urban setting or inside I'll go with Danny.

Flameback
I have to go with Archangel as long as he stays in flight and out of Iron Fist's reach. Although it may take a while for an outcome.

inimalist
arch that was in Necronosha toys with IF

StiltmanFTW
yeah, but even if he IS resistant, i can't see him taking too many of them. a few? sure. but all aa has to do is KEEP bombarding him. hard for me to believe he would remain unaffected enough to avoid being decapitated at some point. erm

thumb up

And his feathers can shatter diamonds. Just imagine what they would do to human body.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And his feathers can shatter diamonds. Just imagine what they would do to human body. when did they shatter a diamond?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
when did they shatter a diamond?

They did not, but it was strongly implied in X-Men Legacy (Second Coming crossover) that they can.

Warren commented on that bubble forcefield thing that whatever it is, it's harder than diamond.

DarkestKnight08
Archangel!

Mindset
flyers vs non-flyers always make for stylistic problems and are pretty unfair to the non-flyer. archangel has some very impressive speed feats and his accuracy with the feathers is very good. i see no way IF wins this if warren stays in the air and simply rains down feathers. if he makes a mistake, fist could ko him, but only if warren's stupid. Danny can shoot chi, not sure how fast it is, though.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Danny can shoot chi, not sure how fast it is, though.

huh. that'd certainly help if it were fast and powerful enough. does he do this regularly? does it weaken him?

inimalist
Chi blasts?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9025/xforce210007.th.jpg

I actually thought this fight was more of Arch bombarding from afar, but even at close range he is deadly... I think I'm confusing it with scenes from uncanny x factor, where Angel is additionally able to fight Psyloche h2h

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6512/xforce210016.th.jpg

We also see Arch get his wings "blinked" away, only to have regenerated off page by Angel's next appearance, where the plot has only moved forward a matter of minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.